• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Talk - Russian Presenter Elena Letuchaya

rmfan

TMF Master
If I understood correctly (meaning, if google translate did a good job), she talks about being tickled in the kitchen while presenting a show of sorts:

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=z_RMmMvU-yo&list=PLFV8SrnnshWd2g2RgN4mBGCZ9u7tqNyIt&index=5&t=0s

Also, I believe she is talking about tickling here:

https://vk.com/video527959407_456239031

Someone who knows Russian here would be of tremendous help.

Last edited:
in the past she was the host of a TV show (ревизорро-inspector) where she went to restaurants without permission, went into the kitchens and showed not fresh food, unsanitary conditions, and illegal immigrants without a work permit, and of course they constantly tried to stop her, sometimes they were even beaten along with the film crew , in the first video she says that in one of the cities, when she came to one of the restaurants and entered the kitchen and tried to open the refrigerator, one of the restaurant employees began to tickle her, and she could not raise her arms to open the refrigerator because she was terribly ticklish, in the second video she says that on this broadcast she is asked about tickling for the third time, she replies that she is so so ticklish.

Elena-Letuchaya-Feet-5218558.jpg
P.S her heels are incredible))

in the past she was the host of a TV show (ревизорро-inspector) where she went to restaurants without permission, went into the kitchens and showed not fresh food, unsanitary conditions, and illegal immigrants without a work permit, and of course they constantly tried to stop her, sometimes they were even beaten along with the film crew , in the first video she says that in one of the cities, when she came to one of the restaurants and entered the kitchen and tried to open the refrigerator, one of the restaurant employees began to tickle her, and she could not raise her arms to open the refrigerator because she was terribly ticklish, in the second video she says that on this broadcast she is asked about tickling for the third time, she replies that she is so so ticklish.

View attachment 637453

Great, Limbo! That's awesome! Thank you very much!

So, if I remember, you're from Russia, right? If it's not too much work, could you please translate what she says word by word?

I loved it, I really wanna know how she said it. What she said was an awesome answer, beautiful words ...

Great, Limbo! That's awesome! Thank you very much!

So, if I remember, you're from Russia, right? If it's not too much work, could you please translate what she says word by word?

I loved it, I really wanna know how she said it. What she said was an awesome answer, beautiful words ...

Yes, I'm from Russia, I'll try to translate word for word, but it seems to me that the translation will not be very accurate, and she says.

(once they tickled me, when I was holding the refrigerator, one of the girls started tickling me and I am very ticklish, and naturally I clasped my arms, and at that moment she tried to close the refrigerator) well, something like that

View attachment 637453

Amazing! :)

Shame the camera crew didn't capture her ticklish refridgerator encounter.

yes I tried to find this video, but this very moment was cut from the TV show I tried to find the backstage but alas I could not find

Yes, I'm from Russia, I'll try to translate word for word, but it seems to me that the translation will not be very accurate, and she says.

(once they tickled me, when I was holding the refrigerator, one of the girls started tickling me and I am very ticklish, and naturally I clasped my arms, and at that moment she tried to close the refrigerator) well, something like that

Great, Limbo! Thank you very much, now all make sense! Beautiful words ...

Thank you again!

yes I tried to find this video, but this very moment was cut from the TV show I tried to find the backstage but alas I could not find

Oh, that'd be fucking great if we could see that. It's really sad that they've cut it ...

Great, Limbo! Thank you very much, now all make sense! Beautiful words ...

Thank you again!

Oh, that'd be fucking great if we could see that. It's really sad that they've cut it ...

no problem, I worked on a local TV in my city and I know that such tickling moments are cut out of the frame a lot

no problem, I worked on a local TV in my city and I know that such tickling moments are cut out of the frame a lot

What a waste, so many wonderful scenes that we'll never be able to see ...

That's sad ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back