• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"having to" say "the word"

saratk

TMF Master
Once I had to sing a song in a show that had the word "tickle" in it. It wasn't like super in context with what we think of tickling, but still, super scary to have come out my mouth in public with people in the audience I know. For those of us who can't really just say the word freely, or similar words, have there been times when there really wasn't a choice and you had to? If so, what happened and what was that like?

Only here when I was doing tmf radio. I just pretended I was someone else lolol

yeah, I find it easier when I'm talking to a friend who knows this is my thing...if it's someone that doesn't, I'm not sure I could even spit out the words without blushing.

I used to have to psyche myself up to say it, and I genuinely struggled to say it out loud. I got into hypnosis for a while, and was hypnotised to be comfortable saying it. I can now read a story about Mr Tickle in a bored voice. I would still feel really uncomfortable around my parents though.

what were instances where you had to say it, but struggled?

I'm an elementary school teacher and one of my class's spelling lists includes the word "tickling." It makes me incredibly awkward on the inside whenever I give that spelling test to my students.

I can say it in company but feel very self conscious when I do. I don’t think it’s noticeable, but saying the word just brings up images and memories.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

When i got a massage done i said it only cuz they asked

I used to have a hard time saying it. Now I actually like saying it if the situation calls for the word to be used.

Tickle - Tickle - Tickle

I don't have a problem saying the word, but hearing it certain situations can throw me off.

I get the same feeling when I talk about tickling (and torture), like I am talking about something extremely raunchy or sexually charged ^_^ But I can still do it without blushing or anything, no reluctance on my part~

I can say it more easily and readily when in the company of people who have no idea nor would even be suspect about my proclivities.

Once I had to sing a song in a show that had the word "tickle" in it. It wasn't like super in context with what we think of tickling, but still, super scary to have come out my mouth in public with people in the audience I know. For those of us who can't really just say the word freely, or similar words, have there been times when there really wasn't a choice and you had to? If so, what happened and what was that like?

May I ask what the song was?

"The Garden Path to Hell" from the musical Mystery of Edwin Drood
"Life's a maze of hedges that prickle you as will tickle you They'll tear you all about.

Sometimes I feel a little awkward saying it, but it doesn't show. It used to feel like saying the word would make everyone know I have a tickling fetish, even though I didn't show anything.

I tend to avoid saying it myself, because I tend to be hypervigilant in social situations, but privately, I love tickling someone to get them to say it.

To be honest I get this, but not with tickling, some of my other fetishes include bondage/tying up, also I see a little sexual element to pinning down, so when I hear people say I need to pin you down later to discuss this, or im a little tied up can we talk later, I get a few butterflies hehe

When I was a kid, I had no problem saying it. But somewhere along the line, I couldn't say "the word" anymore. I can say anything else! But can't say, tickle, ticklish, ect...

Sometimes I feel a little awkward saying it, but it doesn't show. It used to feel like saying the word would make everyone know I have a tickling fetish, even though I didn't show anything.

Hahahahaha, this resonates with me so much hahaha.

It is an awkard word, but I love saying it when I am enjoying my time,I also love the feeling of embarrasment that tickling produces on.

The worst thing is to be hypnotized to keep saying "the word" or to confess your worst spots -- or the absolute worst, tranced into asking for it every
time you need it to stop.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back