• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Second session :)

UK5350

I had my followup session with the same ler which I thought I would share with you all.

I was eagerly looking forward to this one as the last one was so great. Things flowed far more easily and nerves were gone, just pure excitement to be tickle tormented again, ha, their tickle toy for the evening. We chatted and laughed about a few things as we got setup, more relaxed to last time for sure. Restraints were a little different, this time I was hogtied on the bed...they made sure it was tight enough and after a little time trying to escape (and failing) we begun. With all my tickle points known it were a cruel intense session...I loved every moment of it, ha.

All I could do was wriggle around the bed or move from lying on my stomach to my back...with all my tickle spots all close together they had no problem getting me good and moving from one spot to the next, while I giggled and begged. My sides were jolted and I wriggled around the bed, but in the end there wasn’t anywhere I could go, ha, they were able to also pull me towards them if I wriggled to far, hehe. Playful banter throughout added to the fun of it, 'where you wriggling to?', 'I’m just getting warmed up', 'get back here', 'you’re in big trouble now if you wriggle away again', ‘I can do this all evening’. My soles got a good seeing too as the toys from before were all out to tickle me. When they got bored of my soles they flipped me on my back and played with my sides and ticklish belly button, and then they rotate me again ha.

Stopping for water and breaks I was happy enough to be left tied up while they sat in the armchair chatting to me, it just felt comfy, ha. What I liked as well was that my sensitive armpits were well protected too; they couldn't really get to them, which they were gutted about.

So many fun moments, I think the tickling gloves were the star of the show, they got me really laughing and begging to stop, calling out 'no, no, no' with the response back as 'yes, yes, yes' ...I don’t think I've laughed so much when the gloves were out.

Discovering a sensitive spot on my toe I was in giggling hysterics for ages, even begging them to please tickle my armpits instead. I even made it easier for them to get to by opening out my arms while pleading; though this time they were more interested in my toe, ha.

They placed a few electric brushes between my toes and challenged me not to move... later than using the gloves on the other foot the game was to get all the brushes off or they would keep using the gloves...ha, I was giggling, begging and shaking my foot madly. The brushes were well planted between my toes but eventually I managed to get the brushes off, only for them to be used elsewhere ha.

I tried to tickle back when I was up close to them, giving the odd tickle to their sides only to then get it worse back. I was then giggling out 'sorry' and repeating things back like 'I’m the tickle toy' etc... Eventually I did run out of energy and was worn out of wriggling, towards the end I just endured the tickles with no energy to get away. ha so unfair. The hogtie position went on for two hours or so, time just flew.

I called safety word a few times, and tangled up the ropes further somehow. When slowly released I was then asked to submit my free feet for more tickling whilst undoing the knots and tangles that I had made, hehe. I was worn out for sure, we had a break and they complimented me with how much I could take... they then offered if I wanted to get them back...which I did. Revenge I thought :)

I tied them face up spread across the bed in their own restraints and just went for the armpits, ha. They giggled and laughed and couldn't escape. I went for the sides and had them jolting around; remembering the rocky theme from the earlier session it was their turn to jolt to the beat. I tried to mimic what they had done to me, and enjoyed getting my own back.

I was really wanting to use some of their toys too so I slipped off their shoes and slowly went to work, asking them what's more ticklish and so on as I slowly took their socks off. They were really ticklish and had a knack of hiding their soles (tips for my next time hehe). I used electric toothbrushes and found a few good spots, noticing one foot was more sensitive to the other. Where I sat near their leg I forgot where I had positioned my own foot, one time I turned around and could see them trying to reach it, lucky it was out of range :).

We changed position so they were face down on the bed. I lotioned their soles as they did mine and I got the tickling gloves out. At this point they were already begging me not to use them, but I thought fair is fair right?

I slowly ticked their now oiled feet, and just as I thought they got use to it I cranked up the speed a bit, asking them how they felt having their own tools used against them, they laughed and begged me to stop, they knew what was coming as I then went faster and faster.. had them laughing madly while they tried to wriggle their feet away, they called their safety word to stop it all and I knew then I had got my own back, hehe.

We then packed up while they teased me with how they will get me back worse next time.. Perhaps getting my own back wasn’t a great idea... :/ (can’t wait!)

I am glad to hear about how much fun that you had with this session! Make sure to post about future sessions with these women. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back