• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy's Ticklish Halloween Torment (2 of 3) *F/F

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Buffy's Ticklish Halloween Torment (2 of 3)
By MrObscura101

Buffy landed somewhere else and groaned
“Oohhh…I’m getting sick of this!” she huffed, noticing she was no longer bound and her clothes had changed once again, now she wore a purple minidress, purple tights and purple heels along with a green headband while her hair had changed to red
“Oh jeez” she groaned as she took a mirror from her handbag saw she was dressed as Daphne Blake from Scooby Doo!
“SERIOUSLY?!” she shouted out loud before trying to work out what was going to happen next

Buffy could see she was in some kind of mausoleum and so pushed the door open which led into a large graveyard at midnight
“Hmm, definitely got the spooky thing going on” she muttered as she tried to look for an exit, she then heard a rustling behind her, and a figure burst out of the bushes
“GOT YA MY PRETTY!!!!!” a green skinned witch in black robes and a pointy hat cackled as she grabbed Buffy from behind and clamped a thick rag against her mouth
“NNHFHFHFH!!!!!!!” Buffy cried as she tried to break free but she had already breathed in the chloroform on the rag and her body went limp as she crumpled to the floor, still conscious but unable to move
“Now let’s get you ready!” the witch cackled again as she picked Buffy up like a ragdoll and carried her off into a forest

Buffy was brought to a dilapidated cabin where a large bubbling cauldron was boiling away and placed against a nearby large wooden column where the witch cast a spell to cause ropes to magically appear, the ropes grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms above her head which tied to the support beams of the roof as more ropes wrapped around her waist and bound her to the column to further restrain her
“That oughta hold you my dear!” the witch said as Buffy slowly regained her mobility
“What do you want with me?” she shouted as she struggled against the ropes
“I need you for the last part of my potion to let me become immortal, eye of newt, spider eggs, rooster teeth… and the laughter of a meddling kid!”
“OH NO WAY!!!!!!” Buffy shouted angrily as the witch waved her hand and Buffy’s purple flats flew off leaving her nyloned soles exposed
“Let’s get started dearie!” the witch grinned

Buffy tried to kick the witch away as she approached
“GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU WITCH!” she said threateningly but the witch simply waved her hand and several thick roots burst through the wooden floor from under the cabin to grab her legs and force them down and spread slightly apart
“DAMMIT LET GO!!!!!” Buffy shouted angrily while still trying to kick her now bound legs
“Now now, don’t be mad my pretty, just laugh…” the witch grinned as she knelt and slowly ran her index finger down Buffy’s left arch

“HHHFFFMFMFMF!!!!!” Buffy squeaked as she fought not to laugh, made all the harder by her own ticklishness, the clown’s enhancements and the sheer nylons she was now wearing
“Oh, don’t be like that, laugh for me” the witch chuckled as she increased the speed of her finger
“NNFHFHFHHF!!!!!!” Buffy growled back as she shook her head from side to side, refusing to give into the witch
“Tough girl huh? We’ll see about that!” the witch replied calmly as she waved her hand about and muttered something. Buffy worried what was next before squealing in a panic as she felt something dig into her sides
“HAHAHAHAWWWHAHAHATTT???!!!” she cried in a panic as she looked back and saw a mess of vines had grown through the floorboards behind her to start tickling her sides
“Come on dearie laugh for me”
“NNHFHFHFHHFVVVRREE!!!!!!!” Buffy screamed through gritted teeth, she knew she couldn’t give in to this witch

However, Buffy’s resolve was tested further by a pair of skeletal hands then bursting out from the floor by her right foot, which began lightly moving their fingers against her arch and instep
“HHHFNFNFHHHH!!!!!!” Buffy cried as she tried to ignore the tickling over her body, but it was getting harder and harder to do so…
“He he he that’s it my dear, give in!” the witch cackled evilly as she noticed a smile beginning to form on Buffy’s face despite her attempts not to, then the witch held back her toes and scurried her fingers on the undersides causing Buffy’s resistance to crack
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHA GEGEGEGEHEHHTTT AAWAAHAHAHAYAYYY!!!!!!!” she screamed with laughter

Buffy tried her best to get out of this nightmare while the witch, vines and skeleton hands continued tickling away and refusing to stop
“Your laughter is delicious my dear, I could listen to it all night!” the witch grinned
“HAHAHHAAHA HAHAHAHAHA SSTATAAHHHPPP IHIIHIHITTT!!!!!!” Buffy shouted back, trying to kick the witch and hands away
“Never my pretty, you belong to me forever now you meddling kid!” the witch cackled sadistically as she quickly changed tactics to dig her nails into Buffy’s sides and wiggled her fingers about causing Buffy to shriek in terror while another pair of skeleton hands quickly appear through the floor to begin tickling her left foot as soon as the witch had stopped tickling it

Buffy was distraught as her entire body was now being tickled, but the witch still wasn’t satisfied
“Let’s do something about these clothes!” she said as she waved her hand again and Buffy watched in shock as her dress vanished before her eyes leaving her in only a purple bra and panties along with her nylons
“GAGAGAGAHAHAHAA YOHOOHOHHOUU FFREEAAHAHAHAHHKK!!!!!!” she shouted angrily while blushing as more vines appeared to tickle her newly exposed skin
“GEGEGEGEEHHHTTT THHTHHAAA HEHHEELLL AAWAAAAHAHHYYY!!!!!!!” she demanded to the nimble plants that continued brushing against every spot on her body

Meanwhile the witch moved her hands towards Buffy’s knees and squeezed them both causing her to shriek in horror before she tested out Buffy’s inner thighs which were also incredibly ticklish. Buffy then had to contend with more vines sprouting between her legs to target her thighs as well which worked in tandem with the witch to ensure she was constantly being tickled there
“HHHAHAHAA HAHAHHAHAA SSSHSSTTSHHAHAPPP IHIIHIHTTT IIHHHMM BBEEEHHGGIGGGNNGGG YYOOHOHOHUUU!!!!!!!” Buffy cried
“Beg all you like, the tickling will NEVER end!” the witch cackled back

Buffy writhed and bucked about as much as possible trying to get away while her face went as bright red as her hair
“HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH MMEEHHRRCCYYY!!!!!!!!” she pleaded
“Never my dear, your laughter will ensure my immortality!” the witch replied coldly as she stood up and walked behind Buffy who winced as she felt the witch’s nails dig into her sides before lightly moving against her navel and belly button
“HAHAHAHAAA HAHAHAHAHHA DDAHAHAHAHAAMMNN YOYOUHUHU!!!!!!” Buffy shrieked
“Already did that!” the witch replied with a wink as she snapped her fingers and Buffy watched worriedly as the witch’s broom floated over and began brushing itself against her tender stomach!

“HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHA PPHLHLEEAASSEEE!!!!! IHIHIHLLL DDOOHOHOO AANNAYYTTHIIHHIINNGG!!!!!!!” Buffy pleaded as the witch started targeting her underarms as the broom incessantly continued swiping against her stomach
“Oh?” the witch asked with an arched eyebrow
“HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAA YAYAYAHHEEHEESSS!!!!!!”
“Really? All your money and jewellery?”
“YYYEEHEHHEHSS!!!!!”
“Your expensive clothes?”
“YYEYEYEHEHEHSSS!!!!!!!”
“What about one of your friends to take your place?”

“WHWHWHATATATAT???!!!” Buffy asked in horror
“Sure, like Willow or Cordelia, I bet she would be insanely ticklish! Just say the word and one of them can take your place here and you can go home!” the witch said as calmly as if she were choosing a soda! Buffy looked back to the witch in shock, was she really asking her to sacrifice one of her friends to this insane hell?!
“HAHAHA HAHHAHAHAA NONOOOHHH!!!! IIHH CCAHAHHNNTTT!!!!!!” Buffy shouted back, there was no way she could possibly do that and live with herself!
“Suit yourself” the witch replied, “Don’t say I didn’t give you a fair chance!” and with that she snapped her fingers.

There was a bright flash and Buffy found she had changed positions in the room, she was now lying face down on a wooden table with her head directly over the cauldron while a metal collar and chain kept her head secured in place to the table. Her arms had been bound behind her back while her ankles were secured in a thick set of wooden stocks and each of her toes had been tied with string to the table to prevent any movement
“LET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOOOHOHOHOHOOHOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!” she tried to say, only for the broom to begin swiping back and forth against her left arch while the witch was tickling the toes of her right foot
“Never dearie, you’re gonna be here forever so you might as well get used to it!” the witch replied as she pointed to a dozen feathers which floated over towards Buffy who howled as they began dancing against the backs of her knees, thighs, small of her back, sides, neck and even her nose!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAAAA IIIHIHII CCHAHAHAHAANNNTT TAAHAAHAKKEEE IIHIHITTT!!!!!!!” she pleaded but the witch responded by pouring out a concoction over both her feet which somehow intensified the tickling even more!
“HAHHAHAHAHAAAAA HHEHEHEEELLLPPPP!!!!!!!”
“Only one of your friends can help you” a voice whispered in her ear, she then began thinking of her friends, she had seen Xander tickle Willow’s feet once under a desk in the library causing her to kick him in the face while she had witnessed Cordelia practically jump out of her skin when he had snuck up behind her and tickled her ribs, either would be a perfect replacement for her, then she would be free and able to mount a return to rescue whoever she chose… it would be so easy…
“NO! I CAN’T DO THAT!!!!!” she then thought, sure it would be easy but how could she live with herself trading a friend for her freedom
“NOHOHOOOO!!!!! IIIHHHLLL NNEHEHVVAAHAHHH DOOOHOHO THHAHAHATTT!!!!!!” she screamed. Everything then stopped and there was an eerie silence before a swarm of tentacles burst from the cauldron, wrapped around Buffy and the table and pulled her inside

Buffy blinked and saw she was seated on the set of a large TV studio, her upper body had been bound in a white straight jacket while her legs had been forced out in front of her in a set of stocks
“No…no more…” she said wearily, already trying to get free as the spotlights turned on
“Ladies and gentlemen…meet you hostess…the lovely Ms Yvonne Guffaws!” an announcer called and a round of applause began even though there was no audience
“Welcome to the show everyone!” a woman said as she walked onto the set while smiling, Buffy immediately recognised her as Giggle Girl!
“HEY! QUICK GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!” she shouted but Yvonne didn’t seem to hear
“We have an amazing show for you today, and a product you won’t believe!”

Yvonne then walked over to Buffy and pulled up a chair
“So Buffy, how are you feeling today?” she asked
“UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW DAMMIT!!!!!!!!” Buffy screamed angrily, but again Yvonne didn’t seem to notice
“And where are you from?”
“I SWEAR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!”
“Lovely, I think I went there on vacation a few years ago!” Yvonne said, causing the non-existent audience to laugh
“Now ladies, we all know this feeling, you’re about to go on a beach day when…” she said aloud as she snapped her fingers and Buffy’s boots and socks transformed into a pair of sandals “You see your skin needs an urgent tune up!”

With that she pulled off Buffy’s left sandal and causally discarded it, the audience went “Ooohh” despite Buffy’s feet actually being in amazing condition
“But with this handy gadget that all goes away!” Yvonne said as she held up a small blue and white object
“Wait…is that a…Pedi-egg?” Buffy asked as she looked at the device in Yvonne’s hands
“So, who wants to see the amazing results on my lovely assistant?”
“YEAAAAHH!!!!!!” everyone shouted, and Yvonne walked over to her now bared foot
“KEEP THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!” Buffy growled as she fought against the straight jacket while moving her feet as much as possible away from Yvonne, however she snapped her fingers again and suddenly all her toes were bound to the stocks to keep them still
“Now watch and see!” she said with a grin as she switched the machine on with a low buzzing sound

Buffy tensed up as the Pedi-egg got closer and closer to her right foot…
“HHFHFMFMFMFF!!!!!!!!” she groaned while her head thrashed backwards, she had no idea how, but this damn thing was tickling her like crazy!
“Notice how it exfoliates the skin” Yvonne said aloud as she moved the device against the side of Buffy’s foot then down towards her heel
“NNHFHFHFNNHHFFFNNHHFHF!!!!!!!!” Buffy cried her whole body fighting to escape the stocks and straitjacket, but couldn’t as Yvonne continued moving the egg against her heel, then to her arch which caused Buffy to howl with laughter
“HAHHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHHAH SSTAHAHHAAHHAHAPPPP IIHIHTTTT YYOOHOHUUU BBIHIHIHIHTTCCHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed angrily
“Why yes it does feel amazing doesn’t it?” Yvonne replied, clearly ignoring Buffy’s protests as she moved onto the instep, ball of the foot and toes before mercifully stopping, only to quickly start on her other foot as well as Buffy continued begging her to stop

“Now let’s look as those stunning feet” Yvonne said aloud when she finished as Buffy struggled to stop laughing. She then knelt down and began lightly touching them
“Hhahahahaha hahahhahahaha nohohohohoooo!!!!!!” Buffy shrieked immediately, sensing how it had made her feet even more ticklish than before!
“You can see the flawless smooth skin now, but don’t take my word for it… ladies!” she then called out and the audience applauded as Buffy watched two women walk over from off stage, one was Caucasian with red hair and the other African American with long raven hair, both were stunningly beautiful and wearing long red dresses with slits down the legs
“Now then Sheila and Diane what do you think of the treatment?” Yvonne asked

Buffy watched worriedly as they each pulled up a chair to sit by one of her feet, she then realised they had been the two slave girls that had tickled her in the Star Trek cave!
“Well Yvonne…” they both said aloud while grinning at the helpless Slayer, Buffy then shrieked as they gently ran their index fingers against her arches
“Her skin is soooo smooth!” Sheila said as she started wiggling all her fingers into Buffy’s arch
“Oh yes its perfect, that Pedi-egg worked wonders!” Diane said in agreement as she untied Buffy’s toes to start playing with them
“HHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHHAHAHA PPHHLLLEEEAAASSEEE SSTTAATAHHPPP!!!! IIHHIHI CCAHAHAHNNTT TAAAHHKKEEE IIHIHIHITTT!!!!!!!” Buffy pleaded but they still didn’t seem to register what she was saying

The tickling continued as they each brought out items to show how smooth her skin now was, Sheila casually flicked a feather back and forth against her arch while Diane gently sawed a feather around and in between her toes causing Buffy’s foot to desperately try kicking it away but Diane remained undeterred
“HAHAHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHAHHAHA SSTAHAHAHAPPPP!!!!!! IIHHMMM GOOHHNNAAA DIIIEIEE!!!!!!!” Buffy begged, the mighty Slayer now looked a complete wreck, her face was bright red with tears streaming down her face while her blonde hair had matted to her sweaty forehead
“Oh, good point Buffy!” everyone then said to her “Let’s try it!”

Buffy then let out a terrified wail as the girls slowly leaned in a started planting long, passionate kisses upon her soles
“HHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHHHH NOHOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” was gasped as their soft lips caressed her hypersensitive skin! Then to make things worse Diane began gently sucking on her toes, with Sheila quickly unbinding her other toes to do the same!
“Noohohohohohooh…. ssththhahahaappppp!!!!!!” Buffy tried to say, wanting them to stop, but also finding the feeling of these two gorgeous women worshipping her feet felt absolutely fantastic!
“Nooo…gotta…fight…” she tried to say to herself, but her thoughts were a complete jumble as her pleasure centre was overwhelmed! Then before she could do anything else Yvonne sat herself on Buffy’s legs so that she was facing Buffy, grabbed her head and proceeded to plant a long tender kiss on Buffy’s lips!

Buffy’s mind was now in complete disarray, she was trying to still think of some way out… but found herself also wishing this would never stop! Yvonne continued tenderly kissing away and running her fingers through Buffy’s hair as Diane and Sheila’s warm tongues and soft lips kept on kissing and exploring her bare soles, she found she had never been more turned on in her life!

“Don’t you like this Buffy? Don’t you want to stay?” Yvonne asked as their eyes locked
“Yes…stay…” Diane and Sheila asked hypnotically “Stay forever…” they all then said in unison as Buffy strained against the bonds, she would love to stay…forever…
“Wait…what…no…NO!!!!!” Buffy suddenly snapped back to her senses “NO! I NEED TO SAVE EVERYONE HERE!!!!!!” she shouted, trying to get them to break the clowns influence, however they just looked at her blankly as suddenly in one swift motion the stocks opened and the chair tilted backwards sending Buffy sliding off and into a hole that opened beneath her
“Soon…” the trio said aloud

To Be Continued...

Well who else will give Buffy a tickling time maybe even a halloween doll or a ballerina XD

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back