• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite HIMYM Episodes

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! With them, finally, showing reruns of How I Met Your Mother on Laugh. I thought I'd ask the HIMYM fans out there about their favorite episodes.

As for me. My top overall favorite would have to be (sorry, don't exactly know the title) the one where Lily gets really drunk and goes to Marshall's office and the fans get introduced to (as they say it in the episode) "Drunk Baby Lily" .

Also. The one where Ted gets beat up by a goat is pretty funny.

I love that show. It was our favorite show with my then-girlfriend-now-wife when we had just met.

I remember moments rather specific episodes, but what particularly stands out for us is, off the top of our heads:

- Lily's father cheerfully bringing 'Diseases' (rings particularly ironic now :rolleyes:)
- Marshall's environmental lawyer boss being 'swamped'
- Marshall being all over Lily all the time
- The crazy stuff Barney would do when he is actually in love, like the whole Patrice sub-plot
- The season that took place inside a hotel, with that hilarious clerk
- BUGS WITH BOOBS!!! :blaugh:
- The Iranian limo driver and his accent

All around great show! Big fan of the slap bet episode.

Totally agree. Would have liked to have saw more of the slap bets. The slap bets episodes are all good, but, OMG, the Slapsgiving episode. I almost died laughing the first time I saw it.

Love the show. Can't say I have a favorite episode, although the one where Marshal is wearing a ducky tie is pretty funny

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back