• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RIP Sir Sean Connery, the original 007

sonnymadler

Verified
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54761824

For me as a lifelong Bond fan, It's kind of surreal, hearing about Connery's death. The Bond movies are so old and all the actors up until recently were still alive. I naïvely believed that they might go on forever. But then Roger Moore died 3 years ago at 89, now Connery at 90. Still, quite a long life. Rest in peace, Mr Bond.

Not only in the Bond films (and I am true Bond fan), Sir Sean Connery brought an immense amount of charm to every single one of his roles. In my teen years, I was particularly struck by The Hunt for Red October, The Rock, as well as Entrapment. Also, he was a strong voice for Scottish independence. May he rest in peace; in our hearts, he will always be immortal :sadcry:

All of Scotland is in mourning. He always said not to call him British, call him a Scot. RIP Sir Sean

Man, fuck 2020! You know, you know it's coming, but shit, it still comes as a shock. Sean Connery is probably one of my favorite actors, and I loved pretty much everything he was in. I admit, I don;t know a ton about his personal life, but he also just struck as a class act. RIP.

Rest in Peace, Geat Actor Sean Connery, you will now be remembered forever!!! :'-( A fan of yours from Italy.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back