• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Possession of Caridad De La Cruz f/f

Saturn&Jupiter

TMF Poster
I wrote this because I wanted to do a lighthearted Halloween tickle story. Every time I tried to write, it came out more serious, rather than lighthearted. So I switched it up and wrote kind of a horror story with a tickling theme to it. I'm not sure if there is a place for this. It seems odd to integrate the two, but I think it's good for what it is. Please let me know if it's too weird of a genre mashup, or you think it works.

I've included a couple references to horror movies. One classic, one modern. Let me know if you spot them.

Gabriella adjusted her tunic. She looked in the mirror, a bit frustrated.

“It’s ok. I’ve got this.”

She left her room, ready for the tasks of the day.

It had been 3 months since Gabriella had joined the abbey. She was fitting in, for the most part, despite a shaky beginning.

She stepped into the room, ready to work.

“Hi Mrs. Hernandez,” Gabriella said with a smile. "So how was the fight? Did you end up watching it?"

“It was wonderful. My son’s man won in the 3rd round, by knockout!”

Mrs. Hernandez was the cutest little old lady. She was loved by all the other elderly folks there. The nun’s and other postulants and staff like herself didn’t particularly care for her, but it was more than made up for by the fact that most of the men loved her company.

“Awesome! Sorry I missed it,” Gabby said, smiling. “I’ll have to catch the highlights on my next day off.

“See that you do,” she said, teasingly holding up a stern finger.

Mrs Hernandez’ son was an accomplished boxer, and she couldn't be prouder. Now that he had retired, he was training a new up-and-comer in the boxing world. She loved to talk about it, and the other patients loved to hear. She had endless stories about meeting different boxing greats.

“So, Sister Gabriella, have you given thought to what I said?”

Mother Lucia smiled.

“Everyone loves you. You are friendly and a hard worker. You would make a promising young postulate.”

“I have, Mother Lucia. I am so honored that I would be accepted. But I feel like, at least for the foreseeable future, my place is caring for the elderly.”

“I understand. It is an important role. Just remember. You are capable and smart. When an opportunity presents itself, and it surely will, don’t let anything stand in your way. Not fear. Especially not fear.”

“Yes, Mother. Thank you.”

As Gabby worked in the garden, an important looking man approached. He rushed by, looking upset, giving a small polite wave.

“That looked like someone important,” she thought to herself. “I hope all is well.”

Later that afternoon, Gabby heard a knock on the door.

“Please come in.”

Gabby stood, greeting Mother Lucia.

“We would love your assistance in my office, please. Quickly, if you can.”

She followed, walking as quickly as she could, breathing deeply to keep the fear in her chest from welling up.

“Sister Gabriella.” Father Carlos stood, waiting to greet her. He was a large, imposing man, but he did his best to speak softly.

“Father,” Gabby replied, shaking his hand.

“We have a rather difficult situation on our hands. Normally, we wouldn’t ask someone like yourself, as you haven’t taken your vows, and I understand that you are fairly new among us. However, time is of the essence, and you are needed.”

She tried to hide the confusion on her face. “How can I help?”

“Normally, we would put this more delicately. There is a process of revealing things like this…” Father Carlos hesitated.

Gabby smiled encouragingly.

“I am sure you have heard of possessions.”

Gabby furrowed her brow. “As in, being possessed by the devil? Is that real?”

“We’ll, byt demons, technically. But yes sister, that is what I am referring to. And they are, in fact, real. Normally, of course, we send a representative to find out if it is genuine. The great majority of the time they are not. Mental illness, a panicky family member, or a depressed individual who is crying out for help, are typically the culprits the vast majority of the time.”

“But that means some of them are... real?” Gabby seemed fearful.

“Indeed. Some of them are genuine. They are truly awful things to experience. We do our best, when we discover a genuine possession, to help as quickly as we can.”

Gabby looked concerned.

“There is one at hand that is indeed, quite genuine.” Father Carlos’ eyes seemed to look deep into her soul.

“And you need me?”

“I do. We do. The woman needs you.” Father Carlos sighed, seeming to be in a rush.

“A woman?”

“Yes. Her father passed away years ago. Her mother only recently. Renata De la Cruz.”

“Oh yes, of course.” Gabby nodded remembering her immediately. Gabby had taken care of her during her illness. They had gotten close before she passed.

“Her family was so very happy that you had made her last months so peaceful.”

“I remember them, they visited quite often. Very lovely family.”

“I am not surprised they visited often. They are gracious people. A very strong family.” Father Carlos paused. “We need to perform an exorcism. The family is, of course, terrified. And it is, well, a terribly difficult, and dangerous process.”

Gabby stared intently at the Father, fear beginning to well up again within her chest.

“The family has requested that you be present. That you care for her during the process.”

“I-I don’t know what to say. What does it consist of?”

“Well, it is a difficult process. The short of it is that it is uncomfortable. It is painful for the possessed. It is frightening, even for a veteren. We must make it so that the demon wants to leave her. And that is not an easy or comfortable task. As awful as it can be, it is more awful if we do not intervene. The possessed, left umm… untreated… will surely die. And they take as many as they can with them.”

“Oh, my gosh. Umm, I- uh…”

Gabby hesitated. How would she help? What could she even do?

“So is it about comforting that family?”

“In a way, yes.” Father Carlos adjusted his collar on his thick neck. “However, because you are such a wonderful caretaker, the family wants you to, well, supervise.”

“Me? They must be mistaken. I’m not even a nun. Even if I decided on that path, I am several steps and years away from taking vows.”

“They want you because it is a dangerous process. They want you to keep us from going too far. From hurting her too much.”

“Hurting her?”

“Sadly, deaths have occurred during exorcisms. The families don’t always realize that the possessed will die anyway, without our intervention. But an overzealous priest certainly does not help the matter. Moreover, the family has to authorize us to do the exorcism. And we will not be allowed to do it without you. Without your care and your supervision.”

“Oh, my gosh.”

“It is highly unusual. In discussing with Mother Lucia, she has assured me that, despite having taken no vows, you are a righteous woman. And that you are smart and capable.”

Gabby looked stunned.

“I really hate to rush your decision. I know it must be hard. The problem is, the possession is quite advanced. The family came to us when the woman was in the later stages of possession. We need to start tonight. We must.”

Gabby steeled herself. She stood a little taller. She remembered the words of Mother Lucia. ‘Don’t let anything stand in your way. Especially not fear.’

“I’ll do it.”

The ride in the black armored suburban was smooth. The feeling in the air was heavy. Gabby felt small sitting in the vehicle with 3 large men. Their faces were firm. Their demeanor was severe.

Except for one man. He had kind eyes.

“You must be Sister Gabriella.” He introduced himself.

“Yes Father.”

“I am Father Fabian. I apologize. We are not always like this. What we have to do is difficult. We must mentally prepare for something very difficult.”

“I understand Father.”

“So, I have been briefed concerning your situation. Do you have any questions for me?” inquired Father Fabian.

“Yes,” Gabby sighed, "about a million of them."

Father Fabian smiled.

“What will I see?”

“Well, it’s not like the movies.”

Gabby nodded her head.

“It’s different. But sadly it’s worse in many ways.”

There was a pause.

“The possessed do speak in other languages sometimes, like in the movies. But their voice doesn’t change. Well, it does. But, again, not like in the movies.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, when the demon speaks, th- there is something... you can just tell. You can feel it. You can hear it in their voice. You can simply tell that it is another speaking. If a person tried to fake that, you would still know on some level it was them. In a possession, no. Something deep within you KNOWS it is another.”

“Ok. I am also told that this is… painful, for the possessed. What does that mean?”

“Oh boy.” Father Fabian adjusted his collar. “Yes. Well, the Holy water is painful. But, the main objective is for the demon to leave. After it has been let in, it has to choose to leave. It can feel what the possessed feels. So, well... we must cause pain.”

“Is she... beaten?”

“Well, no. It used to be done this way. It caused more damage than what we do now. Deaths are rare.”

Gabby sighed. This was proving to be far more than she bargained for.

The vehicle rolled to a stop. Everyone exited. Several members of the De La Cruz family came out to greet them. They all hugged Gabby. Some were crying.

“Thank you so much for coming!” said Carmen. She was Renata’s other daughter.

“I am happy to help,” Gabby smiled.

“My sister Caridad is... well…” Carmen began to sob and hugged Gabby.

The old home had white walls. It was well appointed. Gabby looked around as they ascended the stairs.

“Through here.” Carmen pointed to a room.

The priests opened the door. It creaked open revealing a tired looking priest. Gabby realized he must have been looking after the woman while the others were gathered. And while they convinced Gabby to participate. Not participate. To lead.

There she was. Caridad was on the bed. She lay strapped, spread eagle. In that way, it was like the movies. But she actually looked ok. Maybe a little tired, but mostly like an average woman in her early 30s. From the description of it, she imagined that Cari would look worse.

“Hi Cari.”

Cari smiled back weakly. “Oh, I’m so glad you’re here.”

“I’m just sorry it’s under these circumstances.”

“Well, really there are no circumstances. I’ve been telling my family that I’m fine. This priest. Everyone. I just want them to let me out.”

Gabby looked concerned.

Father Fabian put his arm on Gabby’s shoulder. “Trust us. We have made no mistake here.”

Father Fabian looked right into Cari’s eyes. He stepped forward. "You fool no one, demon. He placed his fingers on her collarbone and pushed.”

“AAAHH!!!” Cari cried out.

“What are you doing?!” Gabby exclaimed.

“You will see sister.” The father pushed harder, eliciting more pain.

The lights flickered. The room began to get cold. Father Fabian stopped, and stepped away.

Cari smiled. She lifted her head.

“The sweet little caretaker,” she said, smiling and eyeing Gabby.

Cari seemed different. Her facial expressions had somehow changed. She looked like herself. But not herself.

“Always ready to help. But such a simple job for someone with your education. Is it because
deep down you know you’re too unimportant? Too incapable to do anything more meaningful?”

“Don’t listen to it Sister.” Father Fabian spoke with confidence. “The devil will manipulate in any way possible to make you doubt. To make you lose faith in God. And in yourself.”

“Is this real?” Gabby thought to herself. “No. Cari knows me well enough to know a little of my history. Enough to guess at some of this.”

“You know none of that is true, Cari.”

“Cari? Oh she’s in here. But she’s mine.” Caridad’s face twisted into a cruel knowing smile. “The priests in the room know how this works. Disappointing. I guess human women are as dumb as they say. Leave the real work to the men, sweetheart.”

Gabby tried not to react, but her face gave it away, ever so slightly. Gabby did NOT like hearing that.

“Oh, don’t be upset sweetheart. Come with me to the depths of hell. We are respected far more than up here.”

Father Fabian gently put a hand on Gabby’s shoulder. “Come with me for a moment. Please.”

Gabby didn’t want to appear weak, and walk away in the middle of an interchange, but ultimately, she knew that she was new to this, and in over her head. She followed Father Fabian into the hall.

“AHHHhhh!”

She could hear the screams as the exorcism began. She shuddered to think about dear Cari.

“This is cruel Father Fabian. What is going on?”

“I am sorry. There is no other way. But you are doing so well!” the Father said encouragingly.

“It made me feel like a fool.”

“No, no on the contrary. It is engaging with you! It wanted to shake you, and you stood strong. And it, unwittingly, gave us info about itself. We needed that!”

“What do you mean?” Gabby was confused.

“It revealed that it is a woman. A female demon. They are far less common to find. And often leaders.”

“Does this matter?”

“Yes. If we can learn more about it, we can force it out more easily. Different rites will cast out different demons. If we don’t know anything about it, we can’t force it out.”

“I thought you needed to make it want to leave.”

“Yes, sister, it is both. You see, if we can make it uncomfortable enough, painful enough, the demon acquiesces. It gives up. It agrees to leave. A weaker demon asks to leave. There were cases, in generations passed, of course, when more painful methods were used, where a demon would beg to be cast out.”

“Beg? Why? If it is so painful to remain within the person, why stay?” asked Gabby quizzically.

“We are not sure,” replied the Father. “But we do know, they can’t leave without us casting it out. Presumably, when they enter, they have no reason for an escape plan. Their goal is to wreak havoc, hurt others, destroy society, kill. They stay until the possessed dies.”

“Oh my goodness. Is this common?”

“It is not terribly common, historically. But in recent years, there has been a sharp increase. It is important, now, more than ever, to learn how to stop this effectively.”

“But I don’t understand the begging,” Gabby continued. “Why would a priest continue to hurt the person once the demon has agreed to leave? Why make it beg, when the pain for the possessed can be ended?”

“An excellent question sister. People who were once possessed, are, sadly, very susceptible to possession again. The demon wants revenge. If we can make it fear returning to them, the possession is far less likely to reoccur.”

“Ok. Ok.” Gabby tried to steel herself.

“Please try to engage it again. The more we learn the better.”

Gabby nodded. She followed his back into the room.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!”

The poor woman cried out as the priests squeezed down on pressure points, causing Caridad’s body to writhe in pain.

“You fools. I’m far too strong. I will outlast this body. She will die in agony. The agony that her trusted spiritual leaders are inflicting.”

Gabby’s face became flush. Rage welled up within her. Logically, she knew what was going on. She knew why. She knew its importance. But her heart ached. Something about watching Cari’s body hurt like this, even for a good cause, was too horrible to watch. She had to do something.”

“I bet you demons all say the same thing,” Gabby said, rolling her eyes. Trying to hide her agitation. “Even the young, inexperienced, little demons use that line.”

Cari’s head snapped toward Gabby. “You idiot child! I am older than any soul you clowns have ever encountered! I have survived wars in heaven, hell, and survived every exorcism since the bloody middle ages!”

Father Fabian gave Gabby a look and a small, almost imperceptible nod.

“Why do you cry out? You sound positively ready to beg.” Gabby took a step forward. “Would you like to be released now? We can arrange it easily.”

The lights flickered. A dark feeling settled. It became hard to breathe. The other priests in the room were affected, but tried to pretend they weren’t. Fear began to well within Gabby.

“Fuck you! You worthless worm. I am a priestess of hell.”

A dark fog formed.

I am the one who led Satan’s army for an eon!”

Her voice boomed with an authority and strength that did not belong to Caridad.

“In hell your name will never be known. Mine has been spoken of in reverence for longer than your useless human mind can fathom!”

The walls shook. Gabby struggled to breathe under the dense, heavy feeling surrounding all within the room.

She gathered courage. She forced a very believable grin. She took a step forward and placed a hand on Caridid’s foot and ankle. “Then why do you cry out in pain?”

“I respond to the girl’s body!” She boomed. “Her body is weak and sensitive! I am NOT! My tolerance is far beyond what you mortals can inflict without killing the girl twice over. Even the brute.” She motioned with her head toward Father Vargas, who was about 6 feet 6 inches tall, and a heavyset well muscled man.

“Enough!” one of the priests bellowed. “You will not fool us.”

The men surrounded Cari, forcing Gabby to back away. As she pulled her hand away, Caridad’s leg kicked hard.

“AAAAAHHH!!! AAAAAAAAHH!!!”

Caridad’s mouth and body screamed and twisted, as the priests continued their awful work.

From the corner of her eye, Gabby saw Father Fabian near the door, motioning for her to follow. They both exited.

“Sister, that was fantastic! I am much closer to discovering the name of this demon!” Father Fabian whispered.

They saw Cari’s sister Carmen walking up the stairs. They turned to give her their attention. Her eyes were filled with tears.

“Please! She sobbed. Is this necessary? Why is this happening? Why must she be in such pain?”

Gabby’s heart hurt.

“I am so sorry, Carmen. I assure you it is necessary. It is the only way we can save your sister’s life.”

Carmen turned to Gabby, looking her directly in the eyes.

“Sister Gabriella. Please do something. Anything you can to help her further!”

Gabby looked back into Carmen’s eyes. “I swear to you I will.”

Gabby sat at the top of the stairs sobbing. The creature was right. It would be able to withstand anything the priests could dish out. And she was done watching Cari’s pain. She had to do something. Not one hour ago she had looked into Carmen’s eyes and swore she would help. She lowered her head in prayer.

She felt calmer. More ready. Her gut spoke to her. Told her to go be with the family. She descended the stairs and saw the family. Immediate family, extended family. They were all there. They were indeed a wonderful, caring family.

Their eyes were tired. Their emotions drained from hearing the screams of their beautiful Caridad. Nonetheless, they remained faithful. They believed that it would work out in the end.

“He he he, ha ha ha AH HAHA!!!”

A few of Caridad’s younger cousins started to tickle each other.

“Hey, remember when we were kids?” A cousin said poking at the other.

“Not fair!” the other cousin said, doubling over in laughter. “It’s too easy for you! Not fair.”

“It’s the De La Cruz curse. I barely even have to try! Even in your 20s.”

The four cousins ended up in a tickling match. No one really won. They all ended in balls of giggles.

The family gathered around, laughing at the scene. It was a welcome distraction to the awfulness that was happening.

Gabby smiled at one of Cari’s aunts who came to give her a hug.

“The De La Cruz curse?” she asked.

“Oh yes,” she smiled. “It’s the silly name they came up with as kids. The whole family is terribly ticklish.”

“That’s sweet.” Gabby smiled.

She furrowed her brow. “Pardon me please.” She scurried up the stairs to the bedroom where the exorcism was taking place.

The moment she entered the door, the feeling was oppressive. It was crushing. The awful dread and chilling fear that was present in the room almost made her turn around.

She placed a hand on Father Fabian. He turned and nodded, ready to follow her out.

Through the men gathered around the bed, Gabby saw Cari. She gasped. Caridad looked horrible. She looked exhausted. Her skin was pale. Her eyes dark. They were praying and splashing her with holy water. It looked painful as it splashed onto her skin.

Once in the hall, Gabby spoke.

“Father, I have an idea. A plan.”

“I am afraid things are not going well. This one is VERY strong. We suspect it was right about being an older demon. A leader. We no longer want to attempt to cast it out. We now simply need to keep it weak. In hopes that it will stay away from this family, after Cari has passed.”

“Passed?” Gabby’s throat went dry. “No. No! Listen to my plan. I have a good plan!”

“I am sorry, sister. I have seen many of these. It is too late to help your friend. Now we must protect her family.”

Gabby pushed down the dry cotton mouth that welled up in her mouth. She looked Father Fabian in the eye.

“Father Fabian. Father Carlos told me that the family has chosen me to lead. That I am responsible. That I will have the last word. We will execute my plan. Will you help me?”

The priests reentered the room. One of them scoffed. The other rolled his eyes. They were not happy. But they knew that she could call it off, so they complied.

The only one that seemed to agree with Gabby’s plan was Father Vargas, the very large man. During the meeting, he seemed relieved. It seems he was typically tasked with the hardest parts of the exorcism.

They surrounded the bed. Surrounded Caridad.

Gabby approached, and put her hands on Caridad’s knee.

“Oh boy,” snarled the thing within the woman. “They’ve brought the big guns. Vargas couldn’t do it so they brought a little girl.”

Gabby squeezed Cari’s thigh. Right above her knee. It jerked.

“Well that’s a new one. I guess obvious bruising is allowed by your silly Vatican, all of a sudden. Look who’s breaking the rules.”

Gabby squeezed again. Her fairly muscular leg kicked again, almost wildly. Trying to shake Gabby’s hand off.

“Father Vargas, will you please hold her leg in place?”

His large hands, like baseball mitts, lowered down, and gently but firmly held Caridad’s leg above the ankle, and at the upper thigh.

“Oh my, Father! Have we gotten to the frisky portion of the exorcism? Isn’t that just like a Catholic Priest?”

Gabby squeezed again. Caridad’s leg fought and kicked. When she realized that kicking wasn’t stopping the sensation, she began to flail.

Father Fabian looked stared in astonishment.

“You bitch!” She bellowed.

Gabby paused, smiled, and started again.

The demon fought, kicked, and finally, began to make stifled noises.

“Qqqqqq”

Gabby persisted.

“Qqqq”

“Well,” one of the Priests spoke up. “I trust this experiment has run its course. It is now time to leave it to us, girl.”

“Her name is Sister Gabriella,” said Father Fabian firmly. “And we will let her lead.”

“Qqqqqqqiii… hehehhhaaaa ahahaaa!!!!”

Caridad’s mouth opened wide in a smile, breaking into laughter.

“Stop this, you fool!” The thing snarled.

Gabby leaned in and smiled. “No.”

She started squeezing Cari’s leg again, this time moving higher.

The laughter increased as Gabby moved her hands higher. She squeezed both thighs.

“Hahaaaa!!”

Caridad’s laughter became fuller. She tried to twist free, but Father Vargas was too strong.

“Oh no. Poor thing can’t handle it,” Gabby teased. She moved her hands higher, and lifted Caridad’s shirt, revealing an hourglass waist, and a taught, muscular abdomen.

One of the Priests spoke up. “A Priest should not see a woman’s torso like this, Sister. You should know that.”

Father Fabian was about to speak up in Gabby’s defense, when Gabby herself took charge.

“You also should not torture a woman, either, but here we are.”

Gabby returned to her work. She glided her fingers very lightly on Cari’s skin.

The thing inside Caridad growled, “Stop it!”

Gabby gently began to squeeze her sides. Laughter began to pour out of her mouth! What was once a sour expression, was now a rather pretty smile with embarrassed laughter being coaxed out of it.

“You think you are powerful, messing with humans in the way that you do. But even our young human children can handle something like this more easily than you. Are we really sure you are who you say? Perhaps a weakling after all.”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! The demon within Caridad bellowed. The fog thickened. The heavy feeling grew.

Father Fabian listened carefully. Sister Gabriella knew what she was doing.

“I am stronger than any of you have faced! You puny insects have no inkling! I marched with Satan in the early triumphs! I rode with him in battle!”

An eerie silence took over as the demon stopped. She flashed an enraged look at Gabby. Cari’s face had changed. It wasn’t just the look in her eye, like before. Her entire look was different. The thing within Caridad had done… something.

The Priests were shaken. They stepped back. Gabby began to step back, but stopped herself.

Cari’s features were rounded, sweet and youthful looking, despite being in her 30’s. Now they were sharp, severe, harsh features. Almost a different face. Caridad’s once beautiful, soft, kind eyes were replaced with beady, hateful darkened eyes.

No one in the room had seen anything like this.

Gabby looked her dead in the eye. She stared. She didn’t flinch, she didn’t blink.

“I’ll be coming for you. Once I’ve overcome this body, I’ll be coming for you.” Cari’s voice had changed too. It was very different. It was a woman’s voice, surely, but definitely not Cari’s voice.

Gabby said nothing. She simply leaned over the beast, smiled, and began to squeeze her ribcage.

“Mmmh, mmmhh…”

The demon struggled, but quickly burst into laughter again.

“Father Vargas, I need you.”

He took courage, and stepped forward.

“Hold her shoulders, so her torso doesn't move as much.”

His large hands held her body in place. Gabby made her fingers and her nails into claws, and squeezed and the demon’s ribcage with both hands.

WAAAAAHAHAHAH!!!””

She burst into hearty laughter.

Gabby began to work her way up the ribcage. With each time Gabby went higher, her laughter got louder and louder and a little higher in pitch.

It now sounded a little girlier, bordering on desperate.

Gabby went higher again, reaching her upper ribcage bordering on her armpits.

“AAAHHAHAHAAAA!!!!”

The laughter went even higher, and the demon fought harder to rock right and left.

Gabby used her thumbs to gently dig near the breast area.

The demon arched her back, screaming laughter that quickly turned into a breathless silent laughter! She shook her head ‘no’ gasping for breath between bouts of laughter.

Then Gabby heard a small squeak.

“Please!”

Gabby stopped.

The demon lay strapped to the bed, gasping for air.

The priests exchanged looks.

“Did, did you just beg?”

The demon flashed an enraged look at Gabby.

“I’ll kill you! I’ll come for you, and I’ll make you my puppet!”

Spittle flew from the demon’s mouth as she spat out the words, unbridled rage in her eyes and her voice.

“No, no, I wanna hear when you were saying earlier. Just a moment ago.”

She dug into the demon’s chest, ribs and armpits again.

“no... NO!! AAAAAAAAHAHAAaaa....”

Father Fabian, Sister Gabriella, and now, Father Vargas, sat outside the door of Caridad’s bedroom.

“What you discovered is inspired, Sister!”

Father Vargas, quietly agreed, nodding and smiling.

“So I think we should continue, in similar fashion,” Gabby asserted, feeling much more confident now.

“Whatever your plan, We are on board. The others are upset, but they will not stand in your way. They may be bitter because you have found a way where we thought that there was none, but in the end, they certainly want to save Caridad’s life as much as any of us.”

Gabby nodded.

“Also, I believe I have found the name of the demon. Which means that I know the rite which must be spoken to cast it out. Once it agrees to leave, we can do it.”

Gabby approached the demon. It stared at her through steely eyes. It filled the room with rage. The room was hot now. The demon snorted, angrily snarling as Gabby got closer.

“Let us lengthen these ropes, just a little, Fathers. I want to turn her over.”

Father Fabian gave the rest of the Priests a look, feeling frustrated that, after all this, they still hesitated to be led by a woman.

Cari’s body now faced down. Gabby smiled and approached the demon.

“Brace yourself, sweetie,” Gabby said sweetly.

“How dare you, I am the… AAAAAAHAHAAA!!!”

Gabby began to dig her nails into the demon's sides, immediately eliciting powerful laughter. She tickled up and down her torso while the demon twisted and writhed in attempt to get away.

Gabby found a spot in her ribs that made her pull desperately to bring her arms down.

“Oh no,” Gabby teased. “Such a sensitive little ribcage, I ought to be more careful.”

The laughter grew so desperate that the demon couldn't breathe.

Gabby relented, but only so she could scoot her body to the lower part of the bed. Gabby began to stroke her thighs. Gabby knew that thighs could be particularly sensitive.

The demon began to shriek with laughter!

AAAAAAAA!! AAAAAA! AAAAAAAHAHAAA!!!”

Gabby had hit the jackpot! The demon within Caridad’s body thrashed and flailed, and laughed wildly, hardly being able to contain herself. Father Vargas did his best to steady her, but her reaction to this tickling made it tough for even him.

Gabby lightly traced the backs of her thighs, alternating with squeezes.

“AAAAAAAAHAHAHAA!!!!!!! PLEEEHHEHEHAHAA!! PLEASE NOHHOHOHOO MOHOOOOREEAHAHAAA!!!” the demon shouted, trying to pull and kick.

It was working! The demon was desperate.

After 20 minutes of this had passed, the demon was ready. It was breathing hard. It was tired. It was frustrated.

“I will leave. But know this. I will be back. I will come for you. I will come for all of you. And I will bring the legions under my command. You will rue the day that you crossed me!”

Father Fabian opened his book, ready to begin the rite.

One of the priests put his hand up to stop Father Fabian. He looked at the others. They nodded. Then, without warning, 4 of them began to walk out of the room.

One stopped and turned to Father Fabian. “We have never been led by women in the past. We will not be today.”

He stood with his mouth agape. He had no idea they could have been so petty. So selfish!

“Why does this matter? We have won.” Gabby looked at Father Fabian, confused.

He leaned in to whisper. “The Demon is far less powerful when people of the cloth are nearby. Those who have taken their vows. This is not good. This is truly not good.”

They started as seven, but were now down to three. Gabby, Father Fabian, and Father Vargas.

They turned to Caridad. Or the thing inside Caridad. It smiled. It grinned with glee.

“I should have known I could count on the petty jealousies of men.”

It began to laugh a sickening laugh. The room began to darken once more. The feeling in the room thickened. It felt heavy. Oppressively heavy.

Gabby approached, more tentatively this time.

“No!” it shouted, holding it’s bound hand up. Gabby froze. She pushed, she urged herself to move forward. She felt paralyzed. Not physically paralyzed, but, somehow, paralyzed with fear. She could breathe, but only very shallow breaths. It was as if she was paralyzed within a dream. She was terrified.

She turned her eyes to see the others in the same state. It smiled. It motioned. The room began to rumble. Air began to swirl. The very large window swung open as if on its own. The night air stung. Powerful wind swirled throughout the room. This was too strong to be wind through the window. This was the demon. It pushed, using the immense power of it’s will. Father Fabian’s body, stiff, slid across the floor, toward the window.

“NO!” she shouted.

Father Vargas, taking a deep breath, began to move. Slowly, his hulking body powered forward. He reached out, and grabbed Father Fabian’s forearm. He pulled him in tightly.

Sister Gabriella could only move her eyes. The cold stinging wind whistled around her, hurting her eyes. They were filled with terror as she witnessed the narrow escape. He was almost thrown through the window!

Father Vargas pressed on. He reached his arm around Gabriella, lifting her, and powering slowly but surely across the room and through the door.

Once through the door, the commotion stopped. As if there was nothing.

They sat on the stairs gasping.

“Why?” asked Father Fabian aloud. “How could they do this? They would let her die?”

“They are proud men.” Father Vargas’ deep but soft spoken voice carried. “They are Priests of God, but still, only men.”

Father Fabian wept.

A young girl came up the stairs. She looked to be about 6 years old.

“We heard laughing.” She looked at them smiling. She looked hopeful. “Does that mean auntie Cari is all better?”

Father Fabian looked at her, wiped his eyes, and said. “Not yet. But almost.” He steeled himself. He looked into her eyes. “Soon, she will be better.”

Carefully this time, the three entered the room.

“Well, well. My new playthings. I was beginning to think you had left for good as well. And that would have been sad.”

The demon smiled. The room once again became dark. The oppressive fear they felt distorted their vision. It may have even been stronger than before.

Father Fabian looked toward the window. It was still open. “Wouldn’t you want a more powerful host?”

“Oh is that an invitation?”

“You know, if you let me in, you would only have about 15 seconds to get out of that window. I see you eyeing it. Don’t think I haven’t seen it before. People make all kinds of deals with me. I always win. But I do consider killing you a win.”

“No! Father Fabian! No!” Gabby said sharply. She ushered all three of them out of the room.

Gabby shut the door.

“What are you thinking?” Gabby snapped.

“I promised I’d save her,” he replied. “I looked into that little girl’s eyes, and I promised her.”

“This is no movie. We can prevail without such measures, Father.” Gabby grabbed his shoulder. “I have an idea.”

“Your vows?” Father Fabian replied. “That is a big choice. And you would not yet be a nun. Only a postulate. A first step on the path.”

“I am ready. If today has taught me anything, it is that I am ready. I want to take this step.”

Father Vargas handed her the book. She read from it. Father Fabian prayed. She wiped a tear from her eye. Sister Gabriella stood and smiled.

She felt ready. She felt happy. Even now, in this dire circumstance, she was happy. The two priests looked at her. They felt the same. They approached the door, and pulled it open.

The demon lay laughing. Smiling. Ready.

The priests and the postulate looked into it’s awful eyes, and approached. It looked at Sister Gabriella. It squinted it’s eyes. It knew something was different.

Darkness again filed the room. The oppressive fear began to take hold. This time Sister Gabriella did not vacillate. She pressed forward. She reached the foot of the bed.

Caridad’s stolen leg flinched as Sister Gabriella removed her shoe.

“Ooo, the sweet little wannabe Nun is gonna break her vows right after taking them. I like this plan. Come one, sweetheart. Take off the rest.”

The demon smiled. Sister Gabriella inspected the foot. Very soft. Callous free.

“Please be right,” Sister Gabriella thought to herself.

She ran a fingernail gently up the nylon covered soft skin of Cari’s foot.

It shook violently, and pulled away hard, yanking at the bond.

The demon’s face turned immediately to anger. Sister Gabriella stroked it again.

“AAAAAA!!!” it screamed, forcing the winds to blow again. Sister Gabriella was being pushed away.

She ran a nail again over the very soft foot, from the heel upward. And again, harder this time, the foot pulled away hard.

“AAAHAHAHAH!!! NO NONONO STAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

The darkness and oppression that was in the room began to lift. The wind stopped.

The demon began to scream with laughter. It tugged as hard as it could on the bonds. It was beginning to hurt Caridid’s leg.

Father Vargas saw this, and immediately stepped in and held the leg in place.

“AAAAAAAHAHA!!!” The laughter increased in pitch once it knew it couldn’t pull it’s leg away.

“STOP THAAAHAAH NOWW!!! HAAAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!”

Sister Gabriella had her! She pulled off the other shoe and slid her finger across the very soft soles of her feet. She was very glad that Cari took such good care of her feet.

PLEHEHAHASE HAHAAA!!! PLEASE NOHOHO MOHOOAAAAHAHAA!!!

Sister Gabriella switched techniques, using all ten of her fingers scribbling quickly over one sensitive foot.

This was it! The demon became frantic! It threw Caridad’s body around the bed as hard as it could. Its features began to soften looking more and more like Caridad.

“AAAAAAHAHAHaaa…. AHahahAaaa…”

The laughter went silent at the end of each breath. It was panicking. The poor soft foot of Caridad was far too ticklish to handle this kind of treatment, and the demon was panicking.

“FREE ME!!! NO MORREEE!!! AHAAAAaaaaa……”

Sister Gabriella stopped.

Father Fabian opened his book, ready to read the rite.

“Wait,” Sister Gabriella instructed.

Father Fabian looked confused.

Sister Gabriella looked the demon in the eye. “You will never come near this family again. If you do, I swear I will do this for hours! For days! You have experienced it in short bursts. I will make your time in hell look like a picnic!”

For the first time, the demon looked at them in fear.

It trembled. It shook before them.

Sister Gabriella motioned to Father Vargas, explaining with her hand what to do. He complied.

Caridad’s body was now turned face down. Her knees were bent so that the soles of both her feet were facing upward. Her calves and ankles were being bear hugged by Father Vargas, so that they had no chance of moving. Sister Gabriella sat on Caridad’s rump, ready to make the demon pay.

She dug into the soft feet with her fingernails.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!” The demon burst into wild laughter! It began to buck and pull, and thrash and slam Cadidad’s body into the bed.

Sister Gabriella danced her nails over the soft soles belonging to Caridad. The demon within fought like a wild animal, screaming with laughter, pounding her fists on the bed.

Sister Gabriella used her fingernails to tear open the nylons covering Caridad’s feet. The skin was very soft, and had wrinkles. She pulled the torn stockings off, revealing shapely toes. Slowly, the Sister began to run her nails over the now bare feet before her.

Giggles turned quickly into laughter. As Sister Gabriella tickled the soft soles, she lightly glided over the delicate toes.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” she shrieked, kicking harder than ever. “WHAT IS THAT?!”

“It is your toes, demon. Well, Caridad’s toes, but you get to feel every bit of it don’t you?”

Sister Gabriella held a soft foot in her clutches. She gently dug her nails into the soft, frighteningly sensitive bottoms of Caridad’s toes.

“WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!”

The demon had come unhinged! It exploded with laughter that shook the walls! Sister Gabriella continued careful tickling, now including her thumbnails working over Caridad’s soft feet and toes.

The demon’s face could now only mime laughter, frozen in a smile, shaking it’s head ‘no’ as Sister Gabriella tickled.

“PLEHEHEHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! PLEASEAAAAA!!!! Please ahaaa….”

The begging demon would receive no mercy from Sister Gabriella. She would not allow it to come back into Caridad’s life. Into the De La Cruz family’s lives. She had to make this count. She had to make it torturous.

She spent several excruciating minutes on her tender feet and toes. She wailed with ticklish laughter. The ticklish reactions did not slow. If anything, they were getting stronger

Without warning, Sister Gabriella made her hands and fingers into stiff claws and pounced on the demon’s back. She slid them around the small of her back up her shirt, around her ribcage, and began to gently dig them in.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAA!!!!”

The demon thrashed it’s midsection, trying to throw her off. But Sister Gabriella had it in her clutches. She would not stop now. She wrapped her hands around and went lower, tickling Cari’s bare tummy near her navel.

The laughter somehow reached new heights, making the demon arch her back in different ways, trying to shake the awful tickling.

“It’s working!” Sister Gabriella thought to herself. “Now to finish her!”

She slid her hands higher up Caridad’s shirt, and dug gently into the sensitive area of her armpits and upper ribs.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAHHAAA!!” Caridad’s eyes opened wide. Her laughter reached a monstrous peak! The room shook!

“Pleahehe… pleahehe…”

The demon couldn’t breathe! It was laughing so hard, that you could barely tell it was laughter. Just silent thrashing and frantic whispered attempts at begging.

The demon could not process, could not think. It was so ticklish, it could only beg and try to bargain.

“I’ll nehehveher… nehehveher pleahehese… hehelp…” it frantically whispered through the laughter Sister Gabriella so easily tickled out of her.

“Now Father Fabian,” Sister Gabriella shouted as she rode the demon like a buckling, begging, evil bronco.

He opened his book, reciting passages in Latin. The room began to glow. First faintly, then as bright at the sun.

Immediately, the light vanished. The heavy, awful feeling was gone. Caridad’s features were soft and rounded. She opened her eyes. Despite the ordeal, they were bright, beautiful eyes. The eyes of their sweet Caridad.

2 Weeks Later

“Sister Gabriella!” Caridad, rushed into the abbey giving Sister Gabriella a tight hug.

“Oh Cari,” the Sister said, tears in her eyes. “I am so sorry for what happened to you.”

“Sister Gabby, you saved me!” Cari exclaimed.

“But it must have been so horrible.”

“At first it was,” said Cari. “But when you took over, it was such a relief.”

“It was?” Sister Gabriella was stunned.

“Oh yeah, that was nothing,” Cari laughed. “My sisters and I have done worse to each other many times! All in good fun.”

Sister Gabriella smiled.

“We now like to joke that the De La Cruz curse is the De La Cruz blessing.”

“That is such a relief!” Sister Gabriella breathed out deeply. “I was worried you would hate me for it!”

Cari hugged Sister Gabriella so tightly, she knew now that wasn’t true.

“Even Father Vargas called me. He apologized for his part in the awful beginning.”

“That is wonderful,” replied Sister Gabriella.

“You are welcome in my family's home anytime. Please take us up on it.”

“You can count on it.”

2 Months Later

Sister Gabriella was fitting in well, and enjoying her new responsibilities as a postulate. She grew and learned every day, getting more and more confident.

As she was finishing her tasks for the afternoon, she headed to the kitchen to help serve the food. She saw a hurried Father Carlos, followed by Father Fabian and the enormous gentle Father Vargas rushing to Sister Lucia’s office.

Father Carlos approached. “Sister Gabriella. I fear, we need you.”

Sister Gabriella smiled confidently, turned, and joined them.

Good story! Do you plan to write another part to Adventures of Kaydee?

Thanks! Yes, I do. I've been trying to come up with the right direction for the next couple chapters/ending. Probably sometime in the next couple months I'll get them up. Thanks for asking!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back