• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Ultra-Ticklish Captive! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Captured, confined to the interrogation cell the convicted 6'1" attractive 27yr old Iranian military soldier is blindfold, gagged and secured to the restraint bed on his stomach for the night but accustomed to interrupted sleep as in his regulation orange suit and white socks always vulnerable for his nightly visitor, my identity he knows better then revealing as I can make his time even more unbearable in my senior position; entering the cell abusing and using him in the same way always then leaving him for an hour or two to return again then leave and return again but never able to prepare himself for the torment as naturally too reactive to it instantaneously. First thing with me the black sheer socks he wears for the nightly sessions and the socks he's in pulled off and Izad's size 13 feet re-socked! Instant flinching as socks changed and feet ready for me. Sheer socks worn every session have absorbed his foot smell, rich and manly as wash them weekends and keep another pair for weekend wear!

Last night Wednesday once socks changed verbal taunting

"Izad your big feet so damn ticklish and you so vulnerable, so helpless knowing no escaping with me on night watch having your feet tickled and you know how it begins, light, gentle maddening tickle, not really tickling just annoying irritation as you kept waiting for the tickling as we have all night and we're going to have fun! You know your feet are my feet to do as I like with and how everything about them excites me, their size, their look, their smell, their taste, their smoothness when massaged and fondled as a brief respite from the tickle and yes their ridiculous ticklishness, everything about your feet Izad!"

He squirms when I taunt him and tell him being so ticklish I love exploring how ticklish and knowing every inch of them both super-sensitive, no particular area and sense his tension as I walk to the end of the bed where his large socked feet secured together already heating up in the previous nights worn socks! I lean into them to inhale their smell which is humiliating and embarrassing for him and tell him I know it is which is why it thrills me doing it as well as genuinely liking his natural foot smell as he showers in the morning only so has been in the white socks all day so both feet warm and moist and in the sheers heating up more! I tell him I'm sure he wishes I'd do something malicious to his feet, cane them or something but not my thing as I tell him that my pleasure is not delivering pain but tease and torment which borders on it! Muffled Izad babbles frantically as he makes efforts to beg me not to indulge in my passion, he tries this every session and a reaction I'd expect from someone so tortuously ticklish and move back to him and whisper ..

"Ssssh Izad it's just a tickle, a tickle, tickle, tickle and you're a man, you can take it, it's not fair you want to deprive me the pleasure of making you smile, you know how I love to hear you laugh Izad and unlike the other prisoners having to wait untl morning to shower, your feet, hot n' sweaty feet get personally washed with a thorough tongue bath and priviledged as something reserved exclusively for your feet Izad, your delicious size 13 feet, both soles licked, toes licked and sucked. I have an insatiable appetite too for them as naurally sweaty from being tickled being so delicious to feast on and hearing you giggling and seeing your feet flexing, toes spasming when I do, something you clearly enjoy, the sensations of another man's tongue sliding under and in between all your toes!" I smile taunting him like this as part of the game! Right now though Izad your socked feet calling me to be massaged and rubbed!"

"At his feet agian with their exotic aroma, everything about Izad's feet fascinates me, due to his extreme ticklishness the intensity of the lightest touch affects him so a foot massage even socked is no fun for him at all but wonderfully amusing for me and assisted by his feet being soft and smooth and the sheer socks love seeing the contours of his feet through them, and his long toes and those highish arches and lightly stroking his socked soles so involuntarily he splays his toes or clenches them and tease him he's inviting tickle activity having such irresistible masculine feet empowering in me the overwhelming desire to enjoy them both any ways I choose! Mmmm right now rub my nose over these socked soles and socked toes and later barefoot nibble on your tasty toes and lick along your sweaty soles, suck on your toes, slide my tongue in between them; slurping and licking seeing you squirm uncontrollably as my warm n' wet tongue lickles and Izad hates his feet tickled but lickled disgusts him, another man orally intimate with his feet, his raunchy smelling, ripe tasting bare, vulnerable and helpless feet as I savour their delicious flavour as you moan and quiver at the various violations, the feather you really don't like that do you, my stroking the feather the length of these feet once bare and nothing you can do to stop it happening and protect them from the tortuous tickle, tickle, tickle sensation, it's perversely erotic and so sadistic relentlessly gliding it softly and gently up n' down your size 13 soles, unbearably ticklish Izad and tonight will be no exception! That's later Izad as right now I've two big socked feet to enjoy!"

I began to rub and massage Izad's socked right foot, taking time feeling it up getting it very hot n' moist and he trying to resist reacting even thogh so sensitive it teases him but I warn him not to react too much or he'll have something to react to; he's told to keep his foot still and he does his best as my nose pressed against each socked sole I test them for smell, warmth and moistness having massaged and fondled each socked foot! Izad sickened by me burying my face into his socked soles and slowly inhaling them and then he shudders as I suck on the socked toes of a foot I choose at random and nibbled on his toes through them and unconsenually as involuntarily his socked toes wiggle in my mouth and the socked foot not orally enjoyed lightly stroked so Izad's lickled and tickled simultaneously very lightly with a finger; a hellish sensation overload for him to endure and alternate feet so both sniffed, rubbed, nuzzled, nibbled, licked & sucked! Izad flnches as he fights to repress giggling! I taunt him to indulge in having orally serviced both socked feet to my satisfaction!

I explore with my fingers every inch of each socked foot, heels, arches, insteps, balls of both feet and under his toes so in tickle hell Izad incapable of focussing on anything but the hideousness of his ticklishness being so responsive on his feet, feet I'm mesmerized by, addicted to and verbally taunt him telling him socked and bare his feet are my feet and both so smooth, so soft and so sensitive! Then with socks still on I massage each foot in turn again and using both hands on one foot showing him who's in control! Both socked feet massaged Izad knows what's next and the tension unbearable as he'd do anything to evade his sheer socked feet being tickled, desperate for them not being touched and teased as the sheers amplify the devastating light ticklish touch I employ using on his amazing feet!

"Izad I'm ready for my fun to begin so tickling these socked soles facing me and watching them flex helplessly as I mercilessly torment them and especially your toes and arches, tickling up n' down each sole driving you crazy, gagged so pleadings, beggings muffled and unintelligible but muffled laughter encouraging as I love to make you laugh and my tickles tortuously effective in achieving this! Initially as always feigning your toughness which I love to tease from you and take time doing! Mmmm these sheer socked feet now sweaty and smelling funky I love awakening the nerve endings in them both as my fingers explore and examine every inch of them so your reactions soon uncontrollable as fingers stroke up and down, up and down, back and forth, back and forth on each sole and feet ultimately thrashing wildly as you gasp and giggle with overtly stimulating tickles making you struggle and savouring their smell as I'll be doing more when they're bare and my tongue feasting on their taste!"

I ran one finger the length of each immediately super-sensitive sole always receptive and responsive to my touch as being warm and sweaty and socked which makes feet all the more ticklish as Izad's reactions demonstrated, you'd imagine he'd been shot with 1,000 volts of electricity and taunt him that taught to withstand torture electric and even bastinado, the feet beaten, clearly not the effectiveness of tickle torture so an education for him and his awesome size 13 feet which I was more than happy to indulge in teaching him and mapping out in a practical way where on his feet he being most ticklish as he illustrating to me by his own reactions which was very helpful of him and appreciated, making my life easier! Ikept teasing with my fingers up n' down both soles, stroking and caressing as this torment in itself for the heterosexual male, another man's touch and especially my intimacy with his feet!

Love seeing him shaking his head and squirming having his feet played with as though being tickled, mentally he knows I'm also sexually excited enjoying his feet and tell him so incase he doubts it and this magnifies his torment, his feet being molested, violated by a foot fiend, the tickling one thing but the lickling, using my tongue all over his feet something quite different. Oral blow-jobs on every toe to contend with happening hellish especially if like Izad; so tongue ticklish! He tries to resist reactions to tickles and lickles but every futile attempt of his makes me smile as I tell him that I love to hear him laugh and will keep tickling his feet until I hear it or maybe he prefers mouth action and then suck and nibble his socked toes which he really hates and finds unbearable! Doing so while lightly stroking his arches and right in the centre of his soles so his toes wiggle in my mouth!

His head shakes and the fight in him over as his feet flex and toes wiggle inviting me to tickle under them all and the new sensation delivered he laughs like a loon and struggling, desperate to escape the agonising tickling torment as every nerve ending stimulated just brushing my fingers across his soles and nothing, his pride, his anger and frustration or even personal humiliation can stop him from laughing! The quill end of the feather scraped the length of his soles one after the other invited delivering tortuous tickles with every devious stroke as I smell each foot and sense it's warmth tracing the quill from his heels along his soles to the bridges of his toes and under them and reminding him when bare how the feather will slide in between each of his toes and respite given to this torment by my sucking hard on them and nibbling them and licking every inch of his soles!

As finale for my first visit of the night, time to peel off both sweat moist, saliva lubed socks and once off there they are Izad's amazing bare feet and
I began to lick, suck and nibble on his tasty toes and soles, tasting their manly sweat and then tonight with me the jar of chocolate spread and a basting brush and used to apply the spread, dabbing in between his toes literally driving Izad crazy then brushing it over his soles as he went berserk but feet firmly secured, a real endurance test he was so immediately failing to my complete delight as I told him!

"Mmmm adding flavour to your feet Izad, chocolate sauce being spread over your feet, in between every toe and soon my tongue licking, so lickling the smoothness of these soles I'm addicted to enjoying and applied with this basting brush loving seeing you reacting to the bristles tease, ticklig your big soles and seeing you clenching and splaying your toes enduring this new perverse torment I thought up, making sure these size 13's coated with my favourite flavoured sauce and wish you'd keep your feet still for me Izad but someone as sensitive as you on their feet an impossibility but going to really enjoy licking all over your feet, the toes, soles, arches just slurping and slobbering all over them both and lapping up every last bit of the deliciousness of the taste of your sweaty feet coated in chocolate sauce until both licked clean, their taste enjoyed and then the first session of tonight over but feet then oiled and socks replaced on them and with me tonight a mini hairdryer so when I return heating your oiled socked feet which will make them even more ticklish, then a socked foot massage Izad to feel their natural warmth and bared; well what do you think? Yeah tickled!

“Nooo hahahhahaha Fuck fuck fuck, no, hahaahahahahaahaha, no, fuck, stop stop, hahaha no hhahahhahaa!” Izad cursed and laughed uncontrollably as my tongue slithered all over his feet as it would again and again until licked clean of the sauce! Then without the sauce licked which I loved as tasting of him and then tickle time!

Izad's laughing screams and wiggles grew intense so increased the torment by taking hold of one foot and pulling his toes down exposin his soles better being taut and tormented the hell out of each and every nerve ending more fiercely. Then I slowly and gently brushed every one of his great-looking toes on both of his feet, teasingly stroking under them all as he tried curling his toes against the tickling but every attempt proving futile! I alternated from foot to foot, mercilessly tickling all over his feet. Izad so exposed and so vulnerable and when not tickling his feet, my tongue pressed against his soles licking and slurping over his toes and tongue-sliding in between them all and loving nibbling them!

I enjoy Izad's feet as a Tickler but worsened as with a sensualiity of a lover as he knows so squirms really uncomfortably as my tongue slurps all over his vulnerable feet. My tongue lapped under his toes, licking across them, dipping in-between them, popping each wiggling toe into my mouth and sucking on them one-by-one and nibbling them too! little nibble too as perfect toes to snack on as I tell him and then spider tickle his soles driving Izad insane with this tickling of his ultra-ticklish soles as their sweaty foot smell encourages me to indulge myself in licking his soles and toes and tasting their flavour! Then applied the oil and re-socked both feet and left him to wait for my return visit and think about the lickling and tickling I'd enjoy subjecting him to enduring!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back