• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling

TKMarick

TMF Expert
I always like a preview, before buying a video. No more preview clips from UK Tickling?

This is something that I've noticed for the last few weeks with companies that are doing this(as seen by the clips that are around the Clips4Sale advertisement area),as they're doing this to strictly curb down on piracy that has financially hurt their companies(with GIFs in placement for short video clips).

This is something that I've noticed for the last few weeks with companies that are doing this(as seen by the clips that are around the Clips4Sale advertisement area),as they're doing this to strictly curb down on piracy that has financially hurt their companies(with GIFs in placement for short video clips).

Precisely. It's rare that I do a preview vid anymore, and it's been that way for years.

My income has actually increased as a result, allowing me to continue and invest more into my productions, so this practice will continue.

I get where producers are coming from that no providing previews helps them protect their business but I agree that I am reluctant to buy a clip without seeing a preview. There is nothing worse than seeing a really hot looking image or gif from a shoot only to buy it and find out that the 'lee in question really is not that ticklish or their reactions are just not that great.

I get where producers are coming from that no providing previews helps them protect their business but I agree that I am reluctant to buy a clip without seeing a preview. There is nothing worse than seeing a really hot looking image or gif from a shoot only to buy it and find out that the 'lee in question really is not that ticklish or their reactions are just not that great.

It IS a pickle. In the end, one of two things will happen. Either producers will have to adapt or customers will. Maybe a bit of both. The measures I've taken are working for me, so there's no other insight I can offer.

You think that's bad? Frenchtickling.com don't even have preview pics on their models section anymore. It sucks.

I understand the point of view from producers but as a consumer unfortunately if there's no preview clip then I won't buy just because the reaction may not be great and the descriptions typed might be overhyped or inaccurate

yeah, no preview no purchase club here.

Been burned on solid looking previews as well, as the only decent 30 seconds of a clip conveniently fit into their preview. So i only purchase from about 3-5 producers anymore... FrenchTickling, Silvercherry, CrimsonSanctum, Octopus, Zen and previously Czech all deliver quality no-nonsense tickling content with proper production, bondage, and lighting/audio without distracting things like pets, dirty apartments with jerry-rigged restraints, and simply talking too much or over the 'lee... the list keeps shrinking as does the quality of content unfortunately.

It IS a pickle. In the end, one of two things will happen. Either producers will have to adapt or customers will. Maybe a bit of both. The measures I've taken are working for me, so there's no other insight I can offer.

I am genuinely surprised there is no equivalent of Netflix for adult entertainment in which you pay a modest monthly subscription and get access to a mix of everything. Obviously individual sites and producers offer subscription options but tbh very few sites really feel like you get good value from them as you are limited to content from just one producer and generally don't get much new content per month.

It would be interesting to see if an adult Netflix model could work as producers could theoretically sell their older content (the stuff which isn't really selling on their own sites any more) in bulk to the service provider for a fixed fee and which would give audiences the chance to watch plenty of content without it costing them a fortune but also to get a good taste of the content available from a wider range or producers which they then may chose to buy more recent releases from.

I am no expert on the business side of producing such content but I do know that more mainstream content streaming services such as Netflix, Spotify, etc have helped curb piracy problems for films, TV and music. One survey of Spotify users claimed that 63% of people who used to pirate regularly no longer do since subscribing to Spotify,

I am genuinely surprised there is no equivalent of Netflix for adult entertainment in which you pay a modest monthly subscription and get access to a mix of everything. Obviously individual sites and producers offer subscription options but tbh very few sites really feel like you get good value from them as you are limited to content from just one producer and generally don't get much new content per month.

It would be interesting to see if an adult Netflix model could work as producers could theoretically sell their older content (the stuff which isn't really selling on their own sites any more) in bulk to the service provider for a fixed fee and which would give audiences the chance to watch plenty of content without it costing them a fortune but also to get a good taste of the content available from a wider range or producers which they then may chose to buy more recent releases from.

I am no expert on the business side of producing such content but I do know that more mainstream content streaming services such as Netflix, Spotify, etc have helped curb piracy problems for films, TV and music. One survey of Spotify users claimed that 63% of people who used to pirate regularly no longer do since subscribing to Spotify,

I've studied the question :

It is doable technically

Not financially
: Too hard to share the revenue between producers, who wants to fight for a tiny % of a 10$ or even 30 $ subscription ?
Netflix works because there are millions of customers.

For tickling content, you have a few hundreds.

So yeah it's still something I try to work out in my own way, but it can't be strictly a Netflix like solution.

On the subject of preview I don't see a link with Piracy, I can see how it can make a "meh" clip look better tho (not saying that producers that use gifs do it) + you win a good 15-20 mn on editing.

Last edited:
I understand the producers view, but yeah... I need to see if that laugh is legit or like nails on a chalkboard. Or forced and fake. Is she thrashing around enjoying torture or hee-heeing for a couple hundred bucks? Doesn't have to be a 2 minute preview, either. Just enough to give me a sense of what's happening there.

I always like a preview, before buying a video. No more preview clips from UK Tickling?

I haven't produced preview clips regularly for a long time I'm afraid. It has nothing to do with piracy, although it is a problem - I've even noticed 10 second previews turning up on Youtube and causing issues for models recently. The truth is, I just don't have the time if I'm trying to keep releases coming and stay on top of my website and people's customs. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and not really able to just rush things out, which means that if I do previews then I'm going to spend time getting them right - and then posting them on here, and so on. It's time taken away from actually getting clips ready to release and that's a bigger priority for me - I'd rather release plenty of clips without previews than spend time doing a preview for each and only getting one clip out a week. I do still post a lot of sample images in my own update threads, however.

In reality, I find that posting previews has no (noticably) positive impact on sales. In fact, as ftkl mentioned, it often seems the other way around.

This idea has been suggested and discussed many times but in reality it just isn't remotely practical or feasible from a producer point of view. The comparisons to Netflix, Spotify are pretty unrealistic because the tickling video industry is not in the same ball park, or even the same universe from a sales perspective. The model works for these companies because they have tens or hundreds of millions of subscribers generating literal billions of dollars in revenue, that they can then use to support the network infrastructure, license big movies, TV shows, music etc. When you scale it down to a site that will probably generate a few thousand dollars a month at most, it just doesn't work. You still have to build and maintain a secure site with enough server space to host hundreds or thousands of massive files, and loads of bandwidth for fast downloads and streaming - and then you need to pay for a credit card processor. After all that, you need to divide the remaining income across all the studios and have a system in place to pay them all. When all is said and done, the studios would be making tiny pocket change compared to what they can make through their own websites and clipstores.

Even if someone could somehow make it work financially, they would still then have to figure out how to pay each studio. There's a huge gap between studios that make a lot of money and those that make none - you couldn't just pay them all the same amount each month.

Last edited:
How can releasing or not releasing previews affect Piracy?
I really can't find any connection between these two.

I think what they meant is that previews can be reuploaded to mainstream places and that's not good for models (never happened to me yet)

You think that's bad? Frenchtickling.com don't even have preview pics on their models section anymore. It sucks.

Frenchtickling regularly put new preview clips and photos in this forum and in its main page.

I understand the point of view from producers but as a consumer unfortunately if there's no preview clip then I won't buy just because the reaction may not be great and the descriptions typed might be overhyped or inaccurate

I agree with you. I can't judge a ticklish person from a photograph, cause a good reaction depends from movements and sounds.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back