• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your favorite spot to tickle

Your favorite spot to tickle

• Underarms

Votes: 21 15.0%
  • Sides

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • Tummy

Votes: 16 11.4%
  • Genitals

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Thighs

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Feet

Votes: 79 56.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters

trainerjoey

If you had to pick one body part as your favorite place to tickle, would it be:

• Underarms
  • Sides
  • Tummy
  • Genitals
  • Thighs
  • Feet
  • Other

I voted feet. :) But the ribs are really fun as well, and more commonly easily accessible.

Feet are my favorite, but pits are a very close second! :p

Belly/bellybutton are my personal favorite spot to go for. But really just upperbody in general.

Feet, but more specifically the mole/freckle/birthmark on the sole, if they have one. Makes for a great target ;)

The place that provides me with the response that amuses me most at that moment.

Myriads

wherever the lee is MOST ticklish--but ticklish underarms and feet are hard to resist!

Although my hands can't help but to keep tickling feet, sides are a close second for me. There is a something sexy about that.

Ticklish thighs and a ticklish butt I can't resist. But I love yo attack the underarms and feet as well

Bare feet specifically. More specifically, the arches and then center of the soles...

I didn't vote for feet, as im not a huge foot fan to be fair, but it clearly has an overwhelming victory here, so why do people love to tickle feet so much

I voted feet, which I know is predictable but, like many of you, feet were my first fetish - albeit nylon feet. As such, tickling them is just an off-shoot of this.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back