• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Kisses (M/F)

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
A few days ago my wife and I were arguing, but it wasn’t the kind of arguing that escalates. It was more of the back and forth, almost the (I’m just trying to irritate you) fight. So as usual I diffuse it with humor. My wife counters with refusing to laugh and making me work for it to make her crack.

I walked into the dining room where she was sitting, put my arms around her and said “You’re making me work for it aren’t you?”

Nothing, she was holding it in. I said it again, and this time kissed her on the neck, which got a giggle. The dam was starting to break.

I said it again, and started kissing her neck, over and over. Giggles started pouring out of her, and I kept it up. “I’m not hearing stop.” I said, and started kissing again.

I was surprised that she played along. If you’ve read any of my true stories you know that she tells me that she hates being tickled. But she’ll act like she enjoys it when she’s in the right mood.

I tried my luck again today, and immediately she pulled a defensive move, rolling her head around trying to block me. A rather ticklish sounding “stooooopppp” was her reply.

“What’s the matter?” I asked, as if I didn’t know.

“It’s your beard, it tickles.” She said, biting her lip in a cute way.

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

There’s more to this. After my wife being so back and forth on being tickled, I just flat out asked her last night. I was rewarded with this response.

“Sometimes I do like being tickled, it just depends on my mood.”

You sly dog you. You know just how much the kisses on the neck tickle with the nuzzling of a beard and gentle blowing.

(Nice work. ;) )

You sly dog you. You know just how much the kisses on the neck tickle with the nuzzling of a beard and gentle blowing.

(Nice work. ;) )

It’s also the primary reason she has me keep my mustache shaved off. [emoji6]

I wish I’d been bold enough to flat out ask her how she felt about being tickled sooner, but at least I know now.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back