• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So, what's the craziest thing on your bucket list you want to do?

Snuzzlebumble

TMF Poster
For me, it is this: If I had the money, I have a quest I want to take, where I travel with a potato and take a picture of it in front of a major human-made and natural landmark in EVERY single country (so two pictures per country) and make an album of it. I could practice this by doing an album just for the US in each state but don't have the money to do even that.

But the challenge of my trip is that it has to be the same potato. The moment I start my quest, it MUST be that same potato. If it rots away, gets lost, or stolen; my quest ends and I can never attempt it again. That will be as far as my album goes and it will be up to my child or someone I pass it onto to complete it later in their lives with their very own potato.

What about for you guys? Anything neat you have on your bucket lists to do in your lives? Or anything you had on them that you have done?

You mean besides two chicks at the same time? (KIDDING!)

I've always wanted to take my favorite 10 80s movies and visit their locations. Astoria, Oregon for The Goonies, East Corinth, Vermont for Beetlejuice...etc. etc.

Reminds me of the Amelie / Travelocity gnome :)

I'll be honest, I had no idea what that was. I had to look it up, and dang! I thought I was so original XD but it being a vegetable still puts a ticking time limit on my idea, making it a bit harder.

Plus I don't know if potatoes are actually allowed on international flights.

You mean besides two chicks at the same time? (KIDDING!)

I've always wanted to take my favorite 10 80s movies and visit their locations. Astoria, Oregon for The Goonies, East Corinth, Vermont for Beetlejuice...etc. etc.

That's a really awesome! How about do two chicks at the same time at those locations?

For me, it is this: If I had the money, I have a quest I want to take, where I travel with a potato and take a picture of it in front of a major human-made and natural landmark in EVERY single country (so two pictures per country) and make an album of it. I could practice this by doing an album just for the US in each state but don't have the money to do even that.

But the challenge of my trip is that it has to be the same potato. The moment I start my quest, it MUST be that same potato. If it rots away, gets lost, or stolen; my quest ends and I can never attempt it again. That will be as far as my album goes and it will be up to my child or someone I pass it onto to complete it later in their lives with their very own potato.

What about for you guys? Anything neat you have on your bucket lists to do in your lives? Or anything you had on them that you have done?

^
This is amazing. My friends and I did something (sort of?) similar. My one friend has this pillow of his wife and kid that we steal on a regular basis. Then we all started taking it on different vacations and taking pictures of it in front of landmarks. We're giant assholes.

I have a life goal to do #2 in every state (classy). #perksoftravelingforwork

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back