• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mum’s ticklish night away (f/f, sexual)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Sarah kissed her two children and husband goodbye as she left for a night off from the kids. She hadn’t had a break from her energetic daughters for a few weeks. The only free time her and her husband had from the kids was when they went to bed, but this usually turned out with her falling asleep on the sofa. She was excited when her friend Chloe phoned her earlier in the week to arrange a girls night in at Chloe’s house.

She left the house with a bag containing her slippers, pyjama’s and a bottle of wine as she climbed into her car. Checking her make-up in the mirror, the 36 year old touched up her foundation to hide her tired looking eyes before heading off on the 10 minute drive.

She had known Chloe for the last few years as one of her daughters was in the same class as Chloe’s twin 8 year old boys, they were known as the ‘Cray Twins’ to the other mothers and fathers on the school runs, mainly due to their wild, energetic ways.

Sarah pulled up in the driveway behind Chloe’s car, climbed out, grabbing her bag and headed to the front door, ringing the doorbell. She was shocked and confused when the twins opened the door, both stood there in their cowboy hats.

“Hi Sarah” one of the boys spoke.

“Hey” she said with a smile. “Where’s mummy?”

“I’m in here” Chloe’s voice shouted from the living room. “I can’t move at the moment though”.

Sarah chuckled to herself before closing the door and slipping off her trainers, revealing her size 5 socked feet. She walked into the living room to find Chloe tied up in dressing gown cords and skipping ropes on the sofa.

“Ha Ha, what happened to you?” Sarah chuckled, staring up and down Chloe. Her wrists tied together on her stomach, feet and knees bound together with a dressing gown cord wrapped around her stomach and arms, pinning her hands to her belly.

“We are playing Cowboys and Indians” one of the boys spoke. “Mummy is the Indian and we caught her”.

“Ok” Sarah laughed. “Let’s let mummy out”.

Before untying her legs she quickly tickled her nails on Chloe’s socked feet, causing her to jolt and wriggle her feet.

“Don’t” Chloe called out. “I’m ticklish”.

Knowing the pain of being ticklish, Sarah sympathised and quickly untied Chloe from the sofa.

“Thanks Sarah” Chloe said with a sigh. “I’ve been here for ages, for 8 year olds, they are really good at knots. Must have learnt it from Scouts”.

They both chuckled for a few seconds as Sarah sat down next to her.

“Where’s Brian?” Sarah asked. “I thought he had the kids tonight?”.

“Late as usual” Chloe said rolling her eyes.

Chloe was already dressed in her pyjama bottoms and a vest, her brown hair tied in a pony tail, showing off her flawless tanned face.

“How do you do it?” Sarah asked.

“What?” Chloe replied.

“Still keep you youthful looks, with 2 kids running around” Sarah joked.

“I am 6 years younger than you” Chloe joked back.

Rolling her eyes, Sarah took out her hair bobble and tied her mousey brown hair up in a pony tail.

“Mind if I slip into my comfy clothes as well?” Sarah asked.

“Of course, now that you’ve freed me, I need to make sure that the kids have their bags packed, ready for Brian” she replied with a smile before ushering the kids upstairs.

Sarah slipped her pyjama shorts on and a white vest top before taking her socks off and slipping her soft feet into her slippers. She sat back down on the sofa before hearing Chloe shouting at someone down the phone.

“What do you mean you are only just leaving your house, you were meant to be here an hour ago. Just hurry up” she spoke angrily into her phone before reappearing with the ‘Cray Twins’.

“Sorry about this Sarah” Chloe said sympathetically. “That idiot should be here in half an hour or so”.

“Yay” the kids called out. “We can keep playing”.

“Mummy has a few things to do” Chloe responded. “Sorry to be a pain Sarah, but do you mind keeping an eye on them while I sort the kitchen out?”.

“Of course” Sarah replied with a smile, before rolling her eyes in frustration once Chloe’s back was turned. She couldn’t stand her kids.

Chloe could hear the kids shouting and running around from the kitchen as they chased Sarah around the house, she turned her music on and went about doing the washing up.

‘BBRRRIIINNGGG’ the doorbell went off.

Chloe walked from the kitchen to the hallway and opened the door. Brian was stood there.

“Kids, your dad is here” she called out.

The two boys came running from the living room. Chloe helped put their shoes on before throwing the kids bag at Brian. She kissed them goodbye and closed the door behind them.

“Sorry about that Sarah, at least we can have a drink now” she called out, walking into the living room.

“Ha, you got caught as well” Chloe said, looking at Sarah tied up on the sofa.

“You were right, those kids are really good at knots, I can’t move” Sarah replied, struggling against the skipping ropes and dressing gown cords.

Her ankles tied together in front of her on the pouffe, legs tied together, her wrists tied together and pulled over her head behind the sofa, secured to the leg of the sofa. She wriggled again, kicking her feet.

“Help me out of this” Sarah called out as Chloe walked over to her.

“Hey D-d-don’t hehehe” Sarah called out as Chloe playfully wriggled a finger in her right armpit.

“Aww, does it tickle?” Chloe joked, before digging both hands into Sarah’s armpits.

“AHAHAHAAHAHA YAAAHAHAHAHASSSSS” Sarah called out, frantically wriggling and kicking on the sofa, causing her right slipper to fall off and hit the floor.

Chloe turned around to see Sarah’s size 5 bare foot, her small, plump toes painted red. She walked towards the foot.

“CHLOE, DON’T YOU DARE” Sarah called out in a panic, struggling frantically to free herself.

“Don’t I dare do what?” Chloe mocked. “This?” she questioned with a smile before dragging a single nail across Sarah’s right sole.

“NOOO hehehehe” she giggled, scrunching up her toes.

“Your feet are really smooth” Chloe said complimentary. “You have nice feet for a mum”.

“Thanks, but can you untie me now” Sarah pleaded. “I hate being tickled”.

“Oh do you?” Chloe mocked with an evil grin on her face.

“Chloe, what are you doing?” Sarah asked with a worried tone as Chloe moved her hand over and slipped off Sarah’s other slipper, revealing a pair of perfect, pale soles.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle” she mocked as she scattered all of her fingernails over Sarah bound feet.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Sarah screamed out with laughter, throwing her head back against the back of the sofa.

Chloe kept tickling, to Sarah’s horror as she laughed and wriggled on the sofa, her toes scrunching and stretching as Chloe’s fingernails glided up and down her arches.

“AHAHAHA CHLOEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE STAHAHAHAHAHAAHAP AHAHAHAHA” she laughed as ticklish second after ticklish second passed.

Finally, Chloe halted her fingers and looked up at Sarah’s red, sweaty face.

“Wow, you are really ticklish” Chloe joked, looking back down her bound body to see her white vest top had slightly rose up, uncovering her belly button.

Chloe stood up and took a step towards the sofa.

“Thank god that’s over, I’m ridiculously ticklishhhhhhAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA” Sarah called out as Chloe dug her nails into her exposed stomach and sides, frantically dancing her manicured fingernails over Sarah’s sensitive skin.

“Coochie, coochie, coo” Chloe mocked again as her fingernails poked, prodded and scratched Sarah’s pale stomach and sides.

“AHAHAHAHAA STAHAHAHAHAP I AHAHAH CANT AHAHAHA TAKEHEHEHEHE ITTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Sarah begged as she laughed.

“What about here?” Chloe questioned before digging a single nail into her exposed belly button and wriggling it around.

“NOOOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Sarah screamed out.

Finally, she stopped as Sarah panted on the sofa, exhausted.

“P-P-Please stop” she begged.

“Ok, Ok” Chloe said as she walked down to her bound ankles. “Just one more minute” she said as she dug her nails deep into Sarah’s soles and scribbled them around.

“NOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAPP AHAHAHAHA” Sarah thrashed around again as Chloe scratched her nails in between every wrinkle on her soles.

She tortured Sarah’s poor feet for much longer than a minute as Sarah bounced around on the sofa, screaming with laughter before finally stopping and untying her.

“You fucking bitch” Sarah panted out.

“Sorry, I couldn’t resist” Chloe joked back. “Normally its always me getting tickled by the kids. It’s fun to do it to someone else”.

Sarah gave her a smile, forgiving her. “Get the wine then” Sarah said, rubbing her wrists.

Chloe disappeared to the kitchen, returning a few minutes later with 2 large glasses of white wine. The two gossiped all evening, drinking glass after glass of wine.

Watching TV, Sarah glanced over at Chloe, curled up on the sofa, her socked feet just touching Sarah’s leg. She was fast asleep. Sarah was not even tired yet, she watched a bit more of the TV before Chloe stretched out in her sleep, putting one of her feet in Sarah’s lap. Reaching down, she slowly and softly tickled her socked foot, causing it to twitch. This gave her an idea as she carefully lifted Chloe’s foot up before sliding out from the sofa.

Chloe opened her eyes slowly. “Sorry, I must have dozed off for a few minutes” she said with a yawn, looking at Sarah stood over her.

She went to stretch but realised she couldn’t move.

“Hey, Sarah, What’s going on?” she said in a panic, trying to pull her arms. They were tied together over her head as she lay on the sofa, tied to the feet of the sofa.

“Sarah, what are you doing? Let me out of this” she said again, growing more and more panicked.

Sarah started to walk down to the other end of the sofa, Chloe lifted her head to see her knees tied together. Her ankles tied together and propped up on the arm of the sofa, trying to move them she realised that they were also tied down to the legs of the sofa.

“Come on Sarah, it’s not funny” she said

Her eyes grew wide with horror as Sarah slowly tugged at her socks, flinging them onto the floor, showing off her tanned size 7 feet with long, slender toes and black nail polish.

“Sarah, please don’t” she begged as Sarah examined her soles. Apart from a tiny bit of hard skin on her heels, they were perfect.

Sarah glanced up from her feet, showing an evil smile as she moved her hands closer.

“No, please, don’t” She said shaking her head. “Come on Sarah, don’t tickle meeehehehehehehehe” she giggled as Sarah ran her nails up and down her soles.

Sarah dug her nails deeper into Chloe’s arches.

“AHAHAHAHAH SARAHAHAHAHHHH STAHAHAHAHAHAP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Chloe screamed with laughter.

Sarah tickled Chloe’s bound feet for a few minutes as her feet bounced around on the armrest before she turned around and walked across the room, returning with a chair and setting it down at her feet.

“Sarah, why are you doing this?” Chloe panted out, slightly breathless from the foot tickling.

“Payback” Sarah smiled as she sat down at Chloe’s feet before dancing her nails across Chloe’s arches again.

“I’m sorryyyyyhehehehehehehehehe” Chloe giggled as Sarah’s pointy nails spider tickled their way up and down her bound soles.

“Aww, is the poor mummy ticklish?” she mocked as she continued to tickle Chloe’s sensitive feet.

“YEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHA” Chloe laughed, frantically wriggling around on the sofa.

Chloe’s vest top had slightly slid up her body as she wriggled around, catching Sarah’s attention. She stood up and climbed onto the sofa, straddling Chloe’s thighs.

“P-P-PLEASEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA” Chloe begged as Sarah sunk her nails into her sides, causing her to jolt from side to side.

“Hmmm, I don’t think you are sorry yet?” Sarah mocked as she slid her nails under Chloe’s top further, scribbling up to Chloe’s ribs.

“I AMMMM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Chloe laughed shaking her head vigorously from side to side.

Sarah bent down towards Chloe’s stomach whilst still tickling her ribs and blew a raspberry on her bare stomach. The vibrations sent Chloe into fits of laughter as she thrashed around.

“AHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Chloe continued to laugh and beg.

Finally Sarah climbed off and walked around the sofa to Chloe’s bound wrists. Chloe breathed a sigh of relief as Sarah bent over her head.

“Come on Sarah, untie me, it’s not funny anymore” Chloe panted out.

“You seem like you are having a good laugh” Sarah mocked. “What was it you said earlier? It’s more fun to tickle someone else rather than being tickled?”

“NO” Chloe’s eyes went wide as Sarah leaned her hands over her and sunk them into Chloe’s exposed armpits. “NOOOOOOAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

Sarah continued to scribble her nails around inside Chloe’s pits as her red face thrashed from side to side against the bindings pinning her down. Sarah briefly stopped her tickling again as Chloe breathed heavily, she bent down and grabbed a hold of Chloe’s vest top, pulling it up, over her bare breasts, leaving it over her face.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Chloe said surprised as she was set into darkness.

“My breasts grew more sensitive after breast feeding, how about yours?” Sarah mocked as she spider tickled her nails over Chloe’s large breasts and nipples.

“NOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed with laughter as her breasts bounced from side to side. “NAAAAT THEREEEHEHEHEHEEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

She raked her fingernails up and down Chloe’s bare upper body for minute after minute as Chloe laughed in darkness into her vest top. The ticklish sensation of Sarah’s nails on Chloe’s sensitive skin had her gasping for air as they circled around on her shaking stomach, moving across to her sides and back to her stomach.

Chloe finally got a much needed break as Sarah bent down to her bag, she listened nervously as she heard the zip being undone, before the rummaging started.

“W-W-What are you doing?” she panted out. “Please stop, I’m far too ticklish”.

Her pleas fell on deaf ears as she felt two fluffy make-up brushes running down her bare arms, settling on top of her nipples.

“Ple-hehehehehe-se ahahahahahahaha” she giggled as the fluffy make-up brushes circled her nipples, gently flicking over them.

She wriggled from sides to side, her naked breasts following every movement of her body as her nipples grew harder with every stroke.

“Wow, your nipples are ticklish” Sarah joked as she continued to tickle them with the soft brushes.

“Hehehehe stoppp hehehhehehe” she continued to giggle as her body shook from side to side.

The light tickling brought out a giggling moan from under the vest top. Sarah looked in shock at Chloe’s wriggling body, nipples like bullets. Intrigued, she continued to stroke her nipples with the brushes as moan after moan escaped Chloe’s mouth in between the giggling and wriggling. She looked down her body at her clenched, black painted toes before realising that she was taking this too far.

She pulled Chloe’s vest top down to see her sweaty, red face, biting down on her bottom lip.

“Did that turn you on?” Sarah asked in confusion.

Chloe nodded, slightly embarrassed. “My nipples are so sensitive”.

Thinking better of it, Sarah untied Chloe from the sofa. She sat up, still red faced and breathing heavily. The two sat in silence for a few seconds, staring at each other, before Chloe moved her face towards Sarah, planting a kiss on her lips.

Shocked, Sarah moved her head away.

“I’m so sorry” Chloe blurted out. “I misread the signs”.

After pondering for a second or two, Sarah moved her head back towards Chloe, kissing her passionately on the lips.

Chloe stood up, took Sarah’s hand and led her upstairs. The two kissed before Chloe pushed Sarah down onto the bed. She slowly took off Sarah’s top before pinning her arms above her head and handcuffing her wrists to the headboard. Sarah bit her lip nervously as her arousal took over her thoughts.

“Let’s see how ticklish your nipples are then” Chloe said softly before gliding the make up brushes over her small but perky breasts.

“Ehehehehe stop it hehehehe” she giggled, lightly wriggling from side to side.

Chloe kept kissing her, Sarah finding it hard to kiss her back through her giggles.

Sarah arched her back as Chloe ran the brushes down over her stomach, her tongue trailing the brushes as she licked over her nipples and down her stomach to her belly button. Chloe kissed her belly as she slowly pulled down Sarah’s pyjama bottoms.

“Hey hehehehe not there heheheheheh” Sarah giggled as Chloe stroked the brushes over her exposed pussy.

“Aww, does it tickle?” Chloe mocked seductively as she continued to tickle Sarah.

“YEAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed harder as Chloe dropped the brushes and scribbled her nails over her shaven pussy.

“What about now?” she asked before running her tongue up and down over her clit whilst still gliding her fingernails softly and slowly over her hips and pussy.

“MMMMmmmmmm Hehehehehe” Sarah moaned and giggled. Her body was overcome by goosebumps as Chloe’s tongue picked up speed, along with her nails.

As pleasurable as it was, Sarah’s hips bounced up and down with the ticklish strokes of Chloe’s fingers. Her back arched, toes curled as Chloe licked her to her climax before she lay motionless on the bed.

Chloe uncuffed her as the two spooned. Sarah, kissing the back of Chloe’s neck whilst her hands wrapped around her body, rubbing her clit, bringing her to her orgasm as well.

Wow this was a great story, would love a sequel with these characters!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back