• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Postapocalyptickling Part 1: Raiders (FF/M, Sexual)

4102Ser

This story contains nonconsensual elements.

………………………………………

Jason stirred, he felt that he was lying something soft. Was that all a dream? The raid on the hamlet, peeking over the scrap walls to see so many attackers, the explosion that tore the gate to pieces and knocked him out.

He opened his eyes and soon learned that was not the case. He was lying on a large mattress in the middle of a room, his arms and legs stretched out to the corners and kept there by some kind of restraints. Jason strained his head to try and see everything around him. The room was empty besides himself and a woman who was sitting down. She was gazing at the floor and idly stabbing it with a knife. She must have heard him move because she looked up at him.

The woman was definitely a raider. Tattered clothing that didn’t cover much of her body, a head that was half shaved and half a mess of blonde hair that flowed down below her left shoulder, and a knife that looked like it could barely cut a piece of paper. She was smiling a crazy grin and, before Jason could think of anything to say, leapt up and exited the room through a nearly shattered door.

Jason struggled briefly, but despite his efforts soon realized that he was going nowhere. He thought back to Chase, the leading guard of his former home, and what he had to say when he spoke of raiders. “The one thing they live by is strength and power.” Considering Jason was currently tied down, he didn’t think he had much strength or power to barter with. He continued to think over a plan when he saw the raider woman return along with someone new.

The new woman also looked like a raider, though perhaps a little saner than raider girl one. Patchwork clothing mixed with pieces of leather adorned her body and she had dark hair tied into two long tails going down her back. She also had an unnerving smile, not crazy like girl one but instead a smug smile, like a predator about to enjoy a captured prey.

“Welcome to Strong Fort, new blood. Let’s get right down to business.” The woman kneeled down next to Jason’s head. “My people are looking for...workers,” as she said her smile grew wider, “And you look pretty able bodied. What do you say about working for us?”

Still thinking on what the lead guard had said, Jason decided to put up a strong silent act. It was all he had at this point. He tried his best to coldly stare at the raider.

Raider girl two frowned at Jason. “Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot. I’m Vex, that one is Nutty over there.” The other woman bounced up and down at the sound of her name. “How about you tell me your name?

Jason continued to be silent.

Vex sighed and put a hand on Jason’s chest. “We could do this the easy way or the hard way.” At the word ‘easy’ the raider slid her hand up the inside of the man’s shirt. “So how about we-”

Despite his efforts Jason let out a chuckle as he felt the raider’s hand go up his side. Vex cocked her head to the side and then her smug smile returned. “Hey Nutty.” The other raider bounced again. “This one here seems like he’s being a hardass. How about we...liven him up a little?”

“Like what? Like what, Vex?”

“How about we do this!” At the final word the raider dug both her hands into Jason’s side. He immediately scrunched up his face in an effort to keep the laughter from spitting out. Strong and silent. Strong and silent.

Jason felt someone kneel behind his head. He peeked open his eyes to see the face of Nutty staring down at him, a manic smile on her face. She then stuck her hands down the sleeves of Jason’s shirt and started to tickle his armpits. This was too much, his resolve was disappearing quickly and small chuckles began to break through Jason’s poor facade.

“Aw, come on. Laugh! Laugh for me!” Nutty barked at Jason. In response he scrunched up his face again and shook his head back and forth. The raider let out a growl and redoubled her attack on his underarms.

Jason felt Vex stop her assault on his ribs. A moment later he felt his shirt be ripped apart and a knife slicing open his pants. He once again peeked his eyes open to see Vex remove the shredded pieces of clothing and position herself between his outstretched legs. “Let’s see how sensitive you are down here.” The raider then dug her fingers into one of Jason’s thighs, which immediately broke his resolve and let out all the laughter he had been keeping in.

“Jason! My nahehehame is Jason!” He heard Vex snap her fingers and Jason felt Nutty stop attacking his armpits. He opened his eyes and saw her pouting while flexing her fingers, apparently eager to return to her tickling.

“But he just started laughing. I want to hear more!”

“Hmm,” Vex hummed. “Tell you what, since you’ve been behaving lately and since Jason here was being such an annoyance by waiting this long to tell us his name,” the raider tapped her finger on his knee, “You can help me explore his final spot. I’ll decide if we do more.”

Jason immediately started to protest, but his words fell on deaf ears. Nutty excitedly got up and moved to his right foot while Vex went to his left. The raider girls looked at each other and wordlessly began their attack on Jason’s sensitive feet.

He laughed and laughed while flailing about as much as his restraints allowed. “Aw, Vex! He’s moving too much! Can’t get my fingers in…”

“Then we do this, scatterbrains.” Jason felt the tickling stop. He craned his head forwards and saw Vex sit on his leg. Her left hand grabbed the toes of his foot and pulled them back while the other hand started raking up and down his now defenseless sole. Nutty, happy to hear the laughter again, followed Vex’s lead and copied her tactic.

The minutes dragged on, the tickling seemingly making every second last much longer than what was real. The raider women never let up, constantly changing positions to see which spots earned the most laughter. Jason felt like he was going insane, and soon he was crying tears while his throat started to become sore. Soon he wasn’t even vocally laughing anymore, transitioning into silent laughter and crazed gasps for air.

Jason’s vision began to darken and his futile struggling began to slow. It seemed he would finally get a break after being tormented for who knows how long. However, he suddenly felt a prick in his neck and energy flowed through his body. His vision returned and, through once again vocal laughter due to Nutty’s tickling, saw Vex next to his head holding a syringe. She waved a finger in his face and said, “Don’t think you’re getting out of your punishment, Jason hardass. We’re done when I decide we’re done.”

Both of the raiders returned to their tickling attacks. It didn’t last long though, since Vex noticed something while tickling Jason’s thighs. She snapped her fingers again and Nutty, with a disappointed growl, followed the wordless order. “Well well well, look at this Nutty,” Vex patted a hand next to Jason’s now risen underwear, “It seems our toy here is starting to enjoy this.”

The drugs, it had to be the drugs Jason had just been given. There’s no way he was aroused by this terrible torment.

Nutty looked at Jason’s hidden penis with a strange gaze. Vex, with a small chuckle, ripped off the man’s underwear which freed the cock from its prison. Nutty, with her eyes still locked on Jason’s member, brought her face in close.

“You know, I hear those are pretty tasty. Like that old-world candy I let you have that one time,” Jason heard Vex say. Before he could process what she meant Nutty latched her mouth around his cock and began to suck. Jason’s shock soon turned into embarrassed enjoyment as pleasure overtook his body. Vex brought her face in close to his and said, “Oh, I can be rewarding too, toy.” The raider then began to kiss him, but that was occasionally interrupted by Jason’s light giggling from Vex idly tickling an armpit.

Jason couldn’t believe that he was getting close to an orgasm, from raiders no less. His moaning into Vex’s mouth started to become deeper, but just when he reached the edge of cumming a snap from Vex’s fingers caused it all to stop. Nutty, with an annoyed “What?!” turned to face her.

“Well, Nutty, I think it would be a good time to let everyone else know that Jason here would become a better toy than a worker. Why don’t you go tell them and then you can finish your game time here?”

Nutty blinked, looked at Jason’s cock, then sprang up and sprinted out of the room. Vex chuckled again and moved to another area of the room. Jason saw her pick up something and then kneel at his head. He was surprised when she forced a rag into his mouth and finished by tying another rag around it, keeping it firmly in place and his voice muffled.

Vex then sat in front of Jason’s cock and began to slowly jerk him off. He didn’t know why she was doing it, but a few seconds he felt the orgasm yet again. However, much to his annoyance, the raider pulled her hand away just as he began to cum, ruining most of the pleasure from the orgasm. The raider got up, observed her hand, then smiled down at Jason with apparent satisfaction.

Nutty returned to the room a couple minutes later, still full of energy. “Itoldthemwhatyousaid! CanIfinishgametimenow?!” Her eyes returned to Jason’s cock, but her face showed confusion at the man’s now softening penis and cum covered waist.

“Well, Nutty. It seems our toy here was too eager to wait until you got back.” Vex moved behind Nutty and began to massage her shoulders. “I have some work to take care, so I’m giving you the chance to do your first solo punishment! You can enjoy Jason here until dawn tomorrow.”

When Jason heard these words he tried to protest and tell Nutty what really happened, but the gag destroyed any chance of that happening. Nutty’s insane grin returned and she jumped up and down with excitement. As she began to strip off what little clothing she had Jason saw Vex leave the room, turn around, and slowly close the door with a wicked smile on her face. His vision was then filled by the naked Nutty sitting on his chest, her flexing fingers moving closer and closer to his armpits.

One of the best stories I've ever read, can't wait for the next part!

LOVED this! Makes me wonder if there are other men these women are keeping for such ticklish pleasures.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back