• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Daisy Ridley: The Tickling Massage (M/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
A commission I did for a user over on DA. Enjoy!

Daisy Ridley: The Tickling Massage
By MrObscura101

“So bored…” Joe thought dejectedly to himself as he looked over to the clock on the lobby wall, it was 11.00pm on a Saturday night and dead quiet in the Royal Arms, a relatively cheap hotel in Anaheim. The town was busy due to the annual Star Wars Celebration so he had seen numerous fans, most in cosplay, enter and leaving all day, being a huge Star Wars fan he had wanted to go himself but tickets were like gold dust so he was now stuck manning the deserted lobby with three more hours still on his shift. Joe found himself struggling to stay awake when suddenly the desk phone rang
“Hello, front desk” he said, stifling a yawn
“Hello, this is Mary Debenham in room 32, I would like an in-room massage please” a female voice with an English accent said
“Oh sorry, I’m afraid the masseuse finishes at 10” he explained
“Oh…is there anyone else you can call?” the guest asked
“Sorry it’s just me here”
“Well… what about you?”
“ME?” he said, a little shocked
“Please, would $2500 change your mind?”
“WHAT? I mean…sure!” he said, already imagined what kind of merchandise that would buy! “I’ll be right up!”

Hurriedly he called through to his colleague on the other side of the hotel saying that he had to deal with a guest, then put a ‘closed’ sign on the lobby and went to the office to grab the masseuse’s kit before taking the elevator to the top floor and room 32, the largest room in the hotel that the staff jokingly referred to as the “Royale Suite”. On the way up something was gnawing at his mind about the accent sounding familiar, but he just figured she was some English fan with $2500 to spare! Reaching the room he tapped on the door
“Come in” the voice inside called, and he entered the room… only for his eyes to almost pop out!

There before him was none other than Daisy Ridley sitting on the sofa, wearing a loose scarlet t-shirt, a pair of grey sweatpants and white socks
“Hi there” she grinned with a warm smile, at first Joe thought he must be dreaming, then he thought she must not be the real Daisy… maybe a prank by his fellow staff, or probably a stand in or a stunt double...or maybe a really dedicated cosplayer... but the more he looked at her the more he knew she was the real deal
“I’m Daisy” she said as she stood up to shake his hand
“Uh…I’m…” he stumbled, blanking on his own name for a moment! “JOE! I’m Joe” he then managed to say
“Hi Joe, nice to meet you and thank you for coming up” she said “You have a nice hotel here”

Joe tried to collect his thoughts, he was in a hotel room with THE Daisy Ridley, one of the most beautiful women on Earth!
“So…you… wanted a massage?” he then said, still trying to compose his thoughts
“Yes, that would be great, I’ve had a long day walking around and standing for hours in my high heels at various talks, Q and A’s and fan photo’s plus there was that big party afterwards so my feet are killing me” she explained
“Oh, I’m surprised you didn’t have a hotel room at the main convention site” Joe said
“They offered me one but I find that it means I never get any privacy, so it’s easier to book somewhere out of the way and that way I get some peace and quiet in the evenings” she smiled
“Ah I see” he replied
“So, shall we get started?” she then asked
“Um sure, if you like… although I am not really a masseuse” he said
“No problem, I’m simply dying for a massage” she smiled

Joe watched awestruck as she sat back down on the couch and slowly (seductively he would say!) peeled off her socks leaving her size 9.5 bare feet exposed before propping them on the coffee table before her
“Whenever you’re ready” she grinned, wiggling her toes in anticipation as he nodded and knelt down to face her slender feet, taking in the sight of them with their deep, wrinkled arches and long expressive toes along with three star tattoos on the top side of her left foot
“Wow” he thought as he began rummaging through the kit and taking out a bottle of massage oil
“Ok, here we go” he said to her as he poured some oil into his hands and started to gently rub it into her left foot

“Ooohhh that feels nice…” she sighed as he began applying pressure to her arch and rotating his thumbs around
“Thanks” he said, a bit nervously and still somewhat convinced he might be dreaming this whole situation! Slowly he continued on her arch before going to her heel and instep, finding her skin was flawless
“You’re really good at this” she smiled
“Thanks…uh… you have nice feet” he said without thinking as he tried to think of a compliment back, only to immediately regret it the second he did
“Aw thank you, I always get a pedicure before photo shoots and similar things” she explained
“Ah cool” he replied as he went back to her arch

After a few minutes he noticed something, that Daisy would giggle a little under her breathe and her feet would flex about when he touched certain spots, even the foot he wasn’t currently touching
“Hmm... I wonder…” he thought, having always wanted to know something about her and now having the perfect opportunity to investigate as he “accidently” brushed his thumbnail against one of the spot’s on her arch

“eeekkk!!!!” she giggled as she involuntarily pulled her leg away from him
“Oh, sorry are you ok?” he said worriedly
“hee hee yes…I’m just very ticklish that’s all” she giggled as she calmed herself and returned her foot to him
“Oh really?” he said intrigued and amazed, he had always enjoyed reading and learning about ticklish celebrities but to find out from one directly was incredible!
“Yeah, and it’s even worse than usual because of the pedicure” she added
“That right?”
“Yeah, I’m always accidently almost kicking the pedicurists when I have one” she blushed in embarrassment
“Maybe they should tie you down next time” he said, jokingly but imagining that happening
“Good idea” she grinned cheekily “Just be careful ok?” she then asked
“I promise” he replied but not intending to keep it!

Resuming the massage against her arch once more Joe then moved upwards towards her toes, gently rubbing each one
“That feels good…” she sighed as she leaned back and closed her eyes which was perfect for Joe as it meant she didn’t see him lightly move his index finger against her arch
“heheheee!!!!” she giggled again, her toes scrunching up as she fought to keep her legs still
“Oops sorry” he said, acting like it was a real accident before he moved over to her other foot

“Ready?” he asked
“hee hee yes” she laughed before he had even started before sighing once more when he stated massaging her right foot and repeating the same techniques while she again leaned back and closed her eyes to enjoy the massage. This time he decided to lightly trail his fingers down her oiled sole, watching how a smile appeared on her face but she was clearly trying not to laugh
“This is amazing!” he thought as he moved onto her toes and ‘accidentally’ moved his fingers in-between them
“Hahahahaaahh!!!!!” she burst out laughing as she pulled both her feet away to protect them “oohohhkkaahh thhaatss enhohoough…” she laughed before removing her shirt so she was just wearing a black bra and repositioned herself face down on the couch “How about a back rub?”

Joe didn’t need to be asked twice as he quickly sat himself on her waist to face her back and began applying more oil to her back and shoulders then began to gently knead it in
“Oooohhh wowww…you should do this full time…” she sighed as she enjoyed the feeling of his hands working over her tired muscles
“Thanks” he grinned, his mind already thinking about what he wanted to do next.

As he continued massaging, he carefully moved one hand down towards her left side and gently wiggled his fingers about
“EHEHEHEHHHKK!!!!!!!” she squealed adorably as she tried knocking his hand away only for him to suddenly get her right side with his other hand
“HAHAHAHAHA AHAHHAAHAA NONOOHOHOOO FAAAHHAIIRRR!!!!!!” she squealed as all his fingers began wiggling up and down her sides, with the weight of his body keeping her pinned to the couch
“HAHHAHAA HAAAAA UUHHAAHAHANNCCAHAHAHALLLEEEE!!!!!!” she laughed, and he quickly relented, not wanting to anger her
“hahaha haaa…oohhh mmyahahayy…she chuckled as she calmed herself down as he prayed she wasn’t mad at him
“You’re a naughty boy you know that” she winked, putting him at ease
“Sorry, couldn’t resist” he replied with a smirk “Honestly I never thought I would ever get the chance to tickle the heroine of my all-time favourite movie series” he then explained
“No problem” she replied before he returned to massaging, taking care not to tickle her again

Once he was finished he realised he would probably have to leave now
“Do you require anything else Ms Ridley?” he asked, hoping to have some reason to stay
“Actually… there is…” she grinned making him wonder what she had in mind “How would you like to really tickle me?”

Joe looked at her in total bewilderment
“You want…me?...to tickle…you?” he repeated dumbstruck
“Yes, you see I actually really love being tickled so I thought since you seemed to enjoy tickling as well we might be able to come to an agreement”
“Sure…like what?”
“How about an hour of your time playing a game?”
“YES! I mean…of course…” he said, reigning in his eagerness so as not to scare her off
“Perfect, well first thing we need is some ropes and tickling implements, can you get them?” she asked
“YOU BET!” and with that he was gone

Quickly taking the elevator down to the lobby he darted over to the supply closest and grabbed some ropes used for storage as well a few other things he could use along with his replica First Order Stormtrooper helmet he had brought to work on the off chance he had been able to score a last minute ticket to the convention. Then before heading back up he spied something else that would be a perfect addition…a large quill pen that the hotel used for the guest book
“Excellent” he thought as he returned upstairs.

“It’s open” she called as he knocked on the door and he let himself in, “In here” she then called from the bedroom and he entered, before his jaw hit the floor. While he was gone she had changed into a set of black designer underwear showing off her stunning body and was now laying on the bed before him
“uhhh…” he said, trying to think of something to say!
“Oh no, it looks like I have been captured by a First Order trooper!” she said in mock concern as she spied the helmet. Joe regained his senses and placed it on his head before speaking
“Yes, and you’re my prisoner Resistance scum!” he said jokingly as he took some rope and proceeded to bind her wrist to the bedframe
“You won’t get away with this!” she said like a true damsel in distress, despite smiling the whole time
“Watch me!” he replied as he finished tying her arms and legs to the bedframe, grinning under his mask

“So, you’re the scavenger who’s caused the First Order so much trouble” he then said
“You will release these restraints…” Daisy then said while waving her hand in front of him
“Nice try Jedi, but I’ve had special mind training” he replied smugly as he took an eye mask he had found on the bedside table and placed it over her eyes to blindfold her
“You fiend, I will never reveal the location of the Wayfinder!” she then said defiantly
“Never say never…” he replied as he climbed onto the bed and sat between her legs
“Do your woOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOORRSSTSTSTTSTT!!!!!!!!!” she said before his fingers scurried over her navel forcing her to immediately start laughing and writhing about
“I intend to” he said calmly while continuing finding to delight that Daisy was incredibly ticklish!

Daisy tried bucking about to throw his hands off, but Joe was able to keep them in place
“Coochie coochie coo little scavenger, feel like talking now?” he said
“HAHAHAAA HAHAHHAAHAHAA IIIHHH WOOOHOHOHNNTTT TTAAAHHAALLKKK!!!!!!” she screamed
“No problem, in that case you can just laugh!” he replied evilly as he took the bottle of massage oil from before and slowly poured it out over Daisy’s stomach causing her to squeal as the cool oil landed on her skin
“HAAA HAHAHA NHOHOOOOO NAAHAHAAHTTT THTHHATATATT!!!!!” she begged, already guessing what he was planning
“Too bad, I did give you a chance!” he said uncaringly as he began targeting her belly button

Daisy let out a terrified scream as his fingers began probing her now oiled skin
“HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAA GEGEGGEGEHHHTTT AAWAAHAHAYYYY!!!!” she yelled but he wasn’t going to give her a break just yet
“Hmm I wonder if this cute belly button is ticklish?” he said aloud while twirling his finger around it
“OOHOHHO NOOHOHOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” Daisy cried out while shaking her head and pulling at her bonds
“Let’s find out!” and with that he removed the helmet and moved his head closer to her navel before planting his lips against her belly button and blew a raspberry on her skin
“HOHOHOOHOHOOO GAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!” came the frantic reply from the actress as Joe repeated this again and again “MMEHEHEHEHHEHERRRCCCCCHHHHYYY!!!!!!!!!!!”
“Sorry but you ain’t getting any mercy from me!” he thought while grinning as he decided to change tactics

Daisy continued laughing but couldn’t see him take a sealed toothbrush from his pocket
“Let’s see how she reacts to this!” he thought excitedly as he began moving the bristles against her soft skin
“AAARRGRGGRGRHHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!! WHWHHAAAHATTTSS THTHHAHAAHAHAHTTT????!!!!!” Daisy screamed in confusion as she tried to work out what the bizarre implement now tickling her was
“A First Order torture device, designed to break even the toughest Resistance fighters”
“HAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHAAHAH IIIIHH WWOOHHNNTTT BBRREHEHEHAAKKK!!!!!!!” Daisy shouted back, only to squeal as Joe then also used his other hand to squeeze her ribs
“We’ll see…” he replied calmly as he poured out some more massage oil over her stomach and worked it into the skin before bringing the toothbrush back
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA YAAYAHAHAHAHRRR EHEHEHVVIHIHIHLLLL!!!!!!!!” Daisy cried loudly but he didn’t care, her laughter was infectious and he craved more

After tickling her stomach without a break for almost 15 minutes he decided to pause briefly
“So, wanna talk?”
“Hhahaha hahhaha…Ihhdd rhhahattaahhrr…kihihiss ahahaa woohohokkiieee…” she struggled to say before sticking her tongue out at him
“No chance of that, but I have something that will make you talk” he said as he got off the bed and sat himself down by her feet, looking back and forth to each one trying to decide which to torture first until finally deciding on the left one
“Showtime” he thought

“Hey! What is this, the silent treatment?” Daisy called out after he seemingly disappeared, not being able to see him approaching her unsuspecting foot
“EEEEHEHEHKK!!!!” Daisy shrieked worriedly as she felt him apply more massage oil to her foot
“Oh, you sound worried” he said mockingly
“hhee hehee…nohoho..!!!” she replied while trying to keep a straight face
“We’ll see about that” he said as he slipped his secret weapon onto his right hand…a massage glove from the masseuse kit

Joe watched eagerly as he saw her foot flexing about before her grabbed Daisy’s now oiled up foot in his left hand to hold it still and brought his gloved hand closer to it
“Whhaat ahhre you doohihinngg??” she giggled nervously already as she immediately tried kicking her foot free only to then gasp
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAH HOHOOHOHLHLLLLLYYY SHSHSHSHSHHSIIIIIITTT!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed at the top of her lungs as the raised metal balls on the palm of the glove began dragging against her arch “SHSHSHSTATATATATATAAAHHAHAHAAPPPP!!!!!!!!!!” she pleaded but Joe had no intention of stopping as he starting moving his hand in random directions up and down her arch before turning his attention to her instep, heel and ball of her foot
“HAHAHAHHAHHAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA IIHIHIHIHII CCHAHAHAAHAHHANNNTT TAHAHAHAHAKKKEE IIHIHIHIHTTTTT!!!!!!!”
“Aw poor Rey, bet you wished you weren’t such a smart ass now huh?” he replied bluntly

Daisy was now twisting and writhing desperately to pull her legs free and away from the damned implement
“WHWHHAHAHAHAHTT THTHHAAA HHEHEHELLLL ISSHSHS THTHTHAAAATTT???!!!!!” she asked in shock
“The instrument of your doom” he chuckled evilly as he moved his left hand lower down her foot so that the glove could have access to her toes, forcing his fingers in between them all at once before moving them about within the gaps between her toes to let the smaller balls on the fingers torment her tender ticklish skin
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAH YOYOYOOHHUHUUAAARR EHEHEVVILLL!!!!!!!!!” she sobbed
“You ain’t seen the worst of it yet…” he grinned as he let go of her foot with his left hand, but this was only so he could reach a button on the back of the glove which he pressed

Daisy’s ears pricked up as a buzzing noise slowly began, only to let out a bloodcurdling scream as the balls of the glove started to vibrate!
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH OOHHOOHOHOH LOHOHOHOHOORRRRDDD NNHOHOOHOOOOOHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” Daisy cried fearfully before howling out loud as the vibrations sent ticklish shocks throughout her body while her toes tried desperately to get away from them
“Enjoying your massage?” he asked calmly to the now red-faced actress
“HAHAHHAHAAIIIII CHCHAHHAHAHAHAANNNNNTTTT BBRREAAHAHHAHTTEEE!!!!!!!!” she called out, as he noticed tears had started to appear from under the blindfold

Not wanting her to pass out her finally relented and switched off the glove
“Hhahahahahahaa hahahahahhaa ththhahaanannkkk yooouuu….” she sobbed between peals of laughter
“Oh don’t thank me, I just don’t want you to miss what’s next” he said worryingly, Daisy tried to guess what he meant as she heard him stand up, only to squeal in laughter as he placed the glove against her stomach and activated it
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAA YOOYUUHHHH JEEHEHEHEHERRRKKK!!!!!!!!!!” she cried, trying to sound angry but completely failing
“Well you could end this by just telling me what I want” he replied smugly as he pulled off the makeshift blindfold, seeing her mascara strewn face
“neneeeehhhvvaahh…doohohoo yoohhuurrr wwoohhrrsstt…” she said back, daring him to continue which he gladly obliged

Going over to the mini bar he retrieved a can of beer and opened it, first allowing her to drink some before sitting down by her right foot
“Get ready for my worst!” he said sadistically as he began pouring some beer out over her toes, watching as it trickled down the length of her foot

Daisy quivered in anticipation as he grabbed her foot with both hands to keep it still while she felt his breath upon her foot
“hhee hee nohohoo doohohnntt!!!!!” she cried worriedly, already laughing before he had even started
“Here we go…” he said aloud as he slowly ran his tongue against her arch
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA THHAHAHAHAATTTT TITIIHIHICCCKKLLEEESS SSOOOSOSOSOSHHHHH BBAHAHAHAHAHAHADDDDDD!!!!!!!!” she cried in laughter
“That’s the idea” he said casually in between licks of her arch, his tongue gleefully exploring every inch of her arch, trailing along the wrinkles of her skin down to the heel then back up against the instep all the way to the ball of her foot then back down again in an endless circle

Daisy was left distraught by this method of tickling, she had never experienced anything like this and it was by far the worst tickling technique she had endured all evening!
“HAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAH MMEHEHEHEHERCCYYYY!!!!!!!!” she wailed, praying he would stop this but he was too busy slurping away the beer to acknowledge her, then when she thought at last he was done she gasped in horror as he poured more beer over her foot
“hahaha hahahah nooohoho….nohohooott aaggaahhiinnn….” she cried while giggling, causing him to grin to himself at her reactions. Silently he moved onto his next target, her delectable toes

Daisy trembled as she watched his mouth get closer to her toes until finally her big toe was enveloped in his mouth
“OOHOOHOHHOOHOHOOOO LLHOHOHOHOOOORRRDDDD!!!!!!!!” she squealed in a mix of ticklish anguish and pleasure that she had never known before as his tongue easily moved around her toe while his lips gently sucked away at it before he lightly nibbled on the base of her toe with his teeth causing her to scream with laughter
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHH YAAHHAHAHAHHRRREEE SSOOHOHOOO CCRREUEUELLLL!!!!!!!” she gasped in horror, but he continued nibbling away so couldn’t answer

As soon as he finished playing with her big toe he moved to the second one and repeated the torture there, followed quickly by doing the same to her remaining toes. When they were all done with Daisy thought he would stop, only for her eyes to bulge wide open as he calmly proceeded to place all five toes in his mouth at once!
“GGAGAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!” she cried, unable to form words as his tongue trailed against and in-between them all while he switched on the glove again and brought it back against her left foot
“HAHAHAHAHHAAAA JEJEJEJEJEJEHHRHRRKKK!!!!!!!” she struggled to say as both feet started being tickled in different ways at once

Daisy’s entire body fought wildly trying to escape, her legs kicked but he easily maintained his grip on her feet, forcing the fingers of the glove in between her toes as punishment for trying to kick him
“HAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OOHOHOHHO GGOHOHOOHHDDDD IIHMHMHMMM GOGOGOHHHANANAAA DIDIIHHHIIIEEE!!!!!!!!” she screamed
“Nonsense” he replied bluntly as if he were a real interrogator once he finally released her foot from his mouth, only to immediately start using the toothbrush he still had against her arch
“OHOHOOHOHOHO FAHAHAHHACCKKCK!!!!!” she blurted out
“My my such unbecoming language” he said as he briefly stopped the tickling, only to grab a piece of nearby cloth which he proceeded to make into a makeshift gag
“DON’T YOU DAHAHAHRHRRMFMFMFFF!!!!!!!!” she said threateningly before she was silenced
“Now then, lets continue” he said smugly as she growled insults to him

Joe decided to up his game now, first he tied a piece of rope around her stomach as she could only watched worriedly, then he took out the other massage glove from the masseuse kit and held it up before placing it against her stomach under the rope to keep it in place while she shook her head and begged him to take it away
“Here we go…” he smirked at her before switching it on to full power. Daisy’s whole body convulsed as the vibrations started in full force against her stomach
“NNHFHFHFF NNHHFHFFF!!!!! THHRRRRFF IIFFF FFFHHHFFFFF!!!!!” she pleaded
“Sorry what?” he called over sarcastically as he briefly tickled her inner thighs and knees with the other glove before going back to her feet

“Ready for more?” he said wickedly as Daisy shook her head while pleading with him not to “Wonderful!” he added sadistically as he cracked his knuckles for emphasis and poured out the remaining oil over her both feet before attacking with the glove set to full power and a large hairbrush he had found on the dresser
“HHFHHFHFFMFMFMMFFFHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Daisy screamed as loud as she could but could barely be heard now
“Sorry didn’t catch that” he replied mockingly as he placed the thumb of the glove in the dead centre of her arch before grabbing each of her toes
“HFHFHFHFHFHFGHGHGHHFFMFMMM!!!!!!!” she again struggled to say but he honestly had no idea what she was saying, although he could probably guess!

Meanwhile he was raking the hairbrush all over her other foot, starting by going up and down before going side to side as the stiff bristles tickled her to near insanity
“HHHHHFHHFHFHFHHFHFHFHFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!” Daisy laughed hysterically as her face went a deep shade of crimson, she then yelped in shock when the bristles were moved against her flailing toes, followed by Joe quickly switching back to the toothbrush and forcing the head of it in between and under her toes making her beg over and over for mercy
“This is the greatest night of my life!” he thought ecstatically as he kept tickling her for another 30 minutes

Finally, he stopped tickling her feet and switched off the glove at her stomach, then watched as she slumped back against the bed struggling to stop laughing
“Well, anything to say scavenger?” he asked as he removed the gag
“hahahaha hahhahahaha hahhaaa….oohohkkaaay….yooohohoho wiihihinnn….” she said weakly between gasps of air while her face was soaked in sweat and running makeup “uuhhnaaaddaahhhh…thhaaa bbehehedd…” she then said

Joe climbed off the bed and he found her phone which had been set to record the entire tickle session
“What’s this?” he asked as he stopped the recording and began to untie her
“hhaaa haaaa…coohnnsider ihhtt aahh tihihpp…” she winked, even red faced and exhausted she still radiated beauty
“Wow, thank you” he stuttered as he finally finished untying her and helped her drink some water
“Don’t mention it, that sure was fun” she sighed happily as she kissed his cheek before he helped her stand
“I need to go have a shower and get some sleep, but first let me forward you the recording” she said as he tapped in his number to her phone and pressed send

Once that was done Daisy went to her purse and took out the agreed upon cash
“Wow, I mean thank you” he said gratefully
“No problem at all, you certainly earned it” she grinned
“Oh, before I go…” he then said, “Would it be ok to grab a selfie?”
“Sure, as long as you don’t mind that I look like this” she said, pointing at her red face and frazzled hair
“Not at all, it’s a perfect reminder of tonight” he said, taking a photo of her and him, then one with him wearing his helmet and her pretending to scream
“Is that all the photos you’d like?” she asked
“Uh… actually…well…” he started to say, already blushing
“What is it?”
“I was wondering…if it would be ok to take one of you showing off your feet as well?”

Although he was worried by her reaction Daisy just looked at him and smiled
“Sure, but I gotta ask something first, I’ve heard about foot fetishes before but what exactly is it you like?”
“Oh” he replied, a bit taken aback “Well you see, people like me enjoy seeing feet, sometimes of celebs, sometimes of real people, sometimes dirty, or bare or in socks or nylons, basically there’s loads of different sub-types” he explained
“Cool” she smiled, “Hey before we take that pic are you ok if I go shower quickly?”
“Sure”

Daisy quickly went and showered then returned in a white gown then made him turn around as she changed into a set of satin pyjamas before sitting on the couch with her legs up and showing off her feet
“Ready when you are” she grinned and he snapped several shots from different angles, including some of her while wiggling her toes
“Perfect” he said, checking they were on his phone
“Thanks, can you forward them to me? I’m gonna post some of them on Instagram with something like… relaxing after a long day walking in my new heels”
“Of course” he replied as he sent them over

“Once again thanks a lot Daisy, this was an amazing night” he grinned as they stood by the door
“No problem at all” she replied “Hey, listen…” she then said just before she opened it “I’ve got a full day of talks and photo shoots tomorrow, maybe if you’re not too busy tomorrow night you would be free for another massage?” she asked while smiling warmly
“SURE!” he shouted eagerly before calming himself “In fact I am off work tomorrow so I can be here at anytime”
“Great, here’s the spare key, why don’t you let yourself in around 4.00 to get things set up and I will be back around 5.00, I would certainly appreciate another session with those magic fingers”
“You got it”
“Until then” she said, kissing him on the cheek once more
“Enjoy your stay Ms Ridley”
“I certainly will thanks” and with that Joe left, already thinking up ideas for what tomorrow night could bring

Once he had left Daisy uploaded one of the photo’s showing off her soles
“Just had the most amazing massage…” she posted along with it. She then began to get ready for bed when her phone beeped, then again, and again. Grabbing her phone she noticed how quickly the photo was getting liked and commented on across the world making her smile and eagerly await tomorrow

The End

you know what ... i love the ending
more over, this is my fav writer. as always.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back