• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress J F/m

Jester_ink

I might have been tide tickled and forced to blow once twice to the point of meeting lers girls and guys people of all sorts then I Mistress J and told her I was always afraid of being tickled past cunning I’m just way to ticklish and lers have tickled me past and then released me shortly after I and I also told her sometimes I wish they wouldn’t so when she strapped me to her table she tickled me head to toe until I was fully erect it did take long only minutes into a 2hr session she lubed me up and made me cum so fast saying that’s a good warm up we have only just begun.... she tickled mostly my soles and cock after that specially my cock head toes then exploring my torso she discovered my nipples where really sensitive then tickled them and my cock until I came for a second time admitting that was her favorite spot to tickle someone then when an tickled my feet for another 40 mins explaining how it was going to get more intense with less breaks and what she has planned for next time and made me agree and next time will be worse 😳😱😅

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the session so much! :bouncybou Do post about the next session. :D

Oh there will be more sessions she really did have a lot more fun then she expected and admitted I was a great muse and did get me to agree to another session that will definitely be worse she was an extremely experienced in edging and milking so tickling was nothing new for her and she really pushed my limits.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back