• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

25/f/Lee looking for potential tickle partners/friends in Maine.

ticklishcutie94

Hello I may be moving to Maine in December. I will be in the sabattus area. I am a 25 year old female Lee. I am strictly a Lee I am not a switch. I am ticklish just about everywhere but my worst spots are my ribs/ sides, thighs, feet, and underarms. I’m looking for new friends in general and also to session with. I tend to like to talk for a while until we are comfortable enough to meet up. It can take a minute for me to warm up to people. My kik is littlefightergirl. Feel free to message me.

I do hope you relocate. I would love to talk to you about all your ticklish spots. I'm new to this site so please reply and tell me how we can talk.
Thanks

Hello

What part of Maine are you moving to? I live an hour North of Boston 1 south of Portland. PM is you end up moving up...you'll be just in time for snow..

Hi just popped over if you are interested in talking great if not have fun out there &#55357;&#56898;

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back