• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You tickling my wife - a fantasy

dahoochman

TMF Expert
***EDITED*** So, some of you were uncomfortable with how I wrote this fantasy so I will edit it: What if we met via a personal ad (an ad seeking a 3rd to join us for tickling), then met in person at a local bar. We share a few drinks and then retreat to our hotel room, where my wife gets changed and then lies on the bed waiting for you. What do you do? How would u start? What would you want to happen?

Last edited:
There is the fantasy, and then the reality.

At the point I am at in my life now, the reality always comes to my mind first.

Drunk enough to have to lay down means too drunk to consent to anything. So I do nothing.

I've played with couples in my past, including ones that like the fantasy of their wife/partner being used, or them being bound and forced to watch them get used. And a big part of that is always all of us talking before, defining what consent is given and what is not. Usually it was done over dinner before the fun, before any drinks were served, so said consent was made in clear mind. If some impairment happened after that phase, its all good because we've set all the rules and they are going into things pre-consenting even if they no longer could.

But getting a key passed to me in a bar after chatting with a gent is a very different situation. I'd probably see how she is doing, and then make my goodbyes.

Regret over lost fun is much better then regret over an assault charge :)

Myriads

I couldn’t agree with you more Myriads, as hot as a fantasy that may seem you’re breaking a number of laws and could be charged with a series of crimes if she does not consent and decides to press charges that could include rape. I’ve had a few husbands that wanted to set there wife up and have me tickle them I would always meet in a public place such as a bar or restaurant and talk before hand to make sure everyone’s on the same page and mainly for safety so I know I’m not being set up as well. It’s a very hot fantasy i to have a lot of those fantasies I would love to chat with you dahoochman and talk about some possibilities.

Actually. I have to say this fantasy sounds a lot like a story I read once. I'm thinking it was over on LIT. Sorry, I don't remember the title.

I too agree with Myriads. Have enough deranged fantasies in my mind. But to do it in real life? Unlikely.

say "aw babe we've all been there" then lay out some water, cheesefries, and aspirin (TIL it's "aspirin" and not "asprin"

Always remember that while fantasies are invariably perfect; real life is invariably far less so.

There's a big difference between a ride on the roller coaster and falling off the roof, although the sensations are the same for a short while.

Stay sober and have a very long discussion first.

Wow. Wasn’t expecting a lecture on this. I prefaced it by saying FANTASY. I have nor would I ever put my wife in a position the jeopardizes her safety. I wasn’t asking IF I should ever do it.

So friends, for those who don't know me yet, i'm the producer of tropical foot fetish videos, we have a model for Alessandra, she only films with her husband, from Ticklish spy until today. since the increase of social networks like instagram, twitter we have received requests from tourists who come to Rio de Janeiro for holidays wanting us to torture their wives with tickles, they want to create a situation of bar drink with medicine to sleep. we are offered from $ 300 to $ 500 we always answer that we can only make the video for them with their consent, for me this is a crime and here in Brazil we will certainly be arrested. tickling is torture for many women.

Wow. Wasn’t expecting a lecture on this. I prefaced it by saying FANTASY. I have nor would I ever put my wife in a position the jeopardizes her safety. I wasn’t asking IF I should ever do it.

I can't speak for everyone else. As an EX-writer, I know fantasies are a good thing. So, for my part, let me say that I wasn't "lecturing" you, just pointing you towards a story you might like.

I'm thinking what scares a lot of people with fantasies like this, is that there could be some out there that would actually do something like that rather than just fantasize about it... Common sense being kind of being a lost value anymore.

Even in fantasy I can't bring myself to doing anything with someone that's too drunk. Now, your wife looks hot as hell from behind so if we rewrite this fantasy to us being sober I would fantasize doing more than tickling with her.

So let me re-word this: We meet via a personal ad, we have drinks at a bar, and then return to my hotel room where my wife is on the bed waiting for us like this. What do you do?

So let me re-word this: We meet via a personal ad, we have drinks at a bar, and then return to my hotel room where my wife is on the bed waiting for us like this. What do you do?

I think you forgot to add the part where she makes it clear where she's consenting to it.

Everyone on this forum is tight. It was a fantasy... This "enlighten" generation has their head up their own ass, and the worst part is they haven't a clue.
A fantasy....

Dahoochman, if I met you and you beautiful wife at the hotel bar. She was teasing the both of us with her sexy legs and gorgeous feet. Then some how you her loving husband gave me the wink. I would head up to your room tie that gorgeous ticklish woman with robe ties. Skype you and tickle the daylights out of her with you watching. Spending quite a bit of time on her shapely calves. I could go on in depth but the TMF hall monitors would have a fit.

"Doggone youngsters with their stupid ideas about consent, and their hippity hop musics, and their reefer cigarettes..."

I like this version better. Now, in this fantasy, are you and your wife cool with me banging her after I have my way with her tickling wise? I'm going to be honest with you, in the fantasy I created in my own mind, I've done that already numerous times to the beautiful pantyhose-clad woman in that photo ;)

"Doggone youngsters with their stupid ideas about
consent, and their hippity hop musics, and their reefer cigarettes..."

1)No one was actually going to do anything against a person's will.

2) It's his wife, and I wouldn't think that he would put the woman he loves through anything that she would not enjoy.

I actually can't believe this was a topic for discussion.

Jesus Christ I'm all about consent, but this is ridiculous. Do I gotta ask permission to dream about someone too now?

Do we really have to ruin another thread with our bullshit?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back