• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is the most intense tickling sensation possible?

AdventureCapita

It seems that an oil and brush create the most intense tickling sensations. Curious to know your thoughts?

I'd say it varies from person to person; I know one who considers a vibrating massager on her soles to be an instant give-up; with another, dragging fingertips lightly up the backs of her upper thighs will get you her PIN.

tapping on collarbones

fingernail scratching the inside of an ear

probably others I'm forgetting lol

I asked for it and it was granted. Hairbrush to oiled feet. I don’t know what could possible be mor me ticklish for me. ...

*still trembling *. Lol

I think someone said it earlier, it differs person to person, and could even say situation to situation.

For me the most intensive was vibrator on my foot!

I'd say it varies from person to person; I know one who considers a vibrating massager on her soles to be an instant give-up; with another, dragging fingertips lightly up the backs of her upper thighs will get you her PIN.
Agreed. It just depends on the person. I knew a lady that didn't respond to a hair brush anywhere near as much as fingers.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back