• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whitney Moore and Bree Essrig

Krazykarter

TMF Novice
Recently on Bree Essrig's Onlyfans, she announced that Whitney Moore would be filming with her, to raise funds for a film project they're collaborating on. She's released a number of videos that range from $50 to $175 including: Foot massage, Foot worship, Wax Play, Ball Gag, Making out etc and of course Tickling! The tickle vid is called 'Bree tickles Whitney's feet with her fingers and a brush! (2 mins and 15 secs)' and costs a steep $120. She's selling these all on Onlyfans, including the whole bundle for $500 for any of you lucky rich bastards out there. 😉

Just thought I'd let anyone who may be interested know.

lol that is ridiculously high for people who are hardly famous. Do they have a preview clip? Personally I wouldn't spend that much without getting a look at how the tickling is and the reactions.

lol that is ridiculously high for people who are hardly famous. Do they have a preview clip? Personally I wouldn't spend that much without getting a look at how the tickling is and the reactions.

I mean, it's to raise money, of course it's going to be high.

Lol professional tickle models don't even charge that much. That's just too expensive for me. You could buy 8 to 10 other tickling clips for that price.

Recently on Bree Essrig's Onlyfans, she announced that Whitney Moore would be filming with her, to raise funds for a film project they're collaborating on. She's released a number of videos that range from $50 to $175 including: Foot massage, Foot worship, Wax Play, Ball Gag, Making out etc and of course Tickling! The tickle vid is called 'Bree tickles Whitney's feet with her fingers and a brush! (2 mins and 15 secs)' and costs a steep $120. She's selling these all on Onlyfans, including the whole bundle for $500 for any of you lucky rich bastards out there. 😉

Just thought I'd let anyone who may be interested know.

Since Whitney Moore no longer works as Bloody Disgusting's weekly video hostess(as BD is more focused on their new podcasts),Whitney(who is best known as the star of a few low budgeted horror films and the ex-girlfriend of [the notorious] Max Landis) has got to find a way to pay her bills.

I mean, it's to raise money, of course it's going to be high.

They're going to raise a lot less money if 1. They have no preview 2. The cost is too expensive for most people who actually buy clips.

People would get way more value buying like 10 high quality clips made by established producers.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back