• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Halloween Night Hysterics” Part 3 (mmmfff/ffffff)

Primal

TMF Regular
“Halloween Night Hysterics” Part 3

~The Fate of the Damned~

“Alright! Hahahaha! I’m a fucking witch! Is that what you want to hear?! Hahahaha! I’m tired of this dumb fucking game! Leave me alone!” Sadie screamed as The Clown held her feet firmly in an armlock and scribbled his fingers across the bottoms of them. The Clown heard her “confession” and ceased his tickle attack. Without a word, he did as instructed and gave her a break. Sadie sat there in her chair slumped forward and panting as she wondered why he had stopped all of the sudden. Was that really all it took to get them to stop this stupid game? Play along?

Brittany, who was seated next to Sadie, noticed what had happened and shortly after called out frantically, “Hahahaha! I’m a witch too! Hahahaha! You can stop! I’m a witch! There, I admit it! Hahahaha! I’m a witch too!” Catwoman smirked and pulled her fingernails back from Brittany’s trapped soles poking through the stocks. Her tan nyloned-feet looked tired as she slouched forward and took deep breaths in.

Soon, the secret was out and the rest of the girls began ”confessing”. They felt idiotic for shouting that they were secretly witches, but hey, if it got the tickling to stop then it was worth it. The friend group sat there still trapped in the line of stocks as they tried to catch their breath. However, something didn’t feel right. That was way too easy to get these lunatics to stop bothering them.

The ticklers stood back and snickered. The Bride whispered something to them in private and then Catwoman eagerly skipped away to grab a box of supplies. Cassie called over to them, “Hey! What the hell?! You got to play your stupid witch hunt game, now let us go!”

The Bride turned and smiled at Cassie and her friends. Catwoman had come back over and was beaming a smile from ear to ear as she held up the mystery box. The Bride looked inside and rummaged through its contents. Her eyes lit up as she selected the perfect tool for the job. A long, bright pink comb with a thin, pointy handle.

Cassie: “Wha-what are you doing? We already played along with your weird video idea! Hey you fucking whore! Let us go!”

A wave of dread washed over the women as they saw their captors selecting items from the box. The Bride addressed the group while her accomplices picked their tickling tools. She told them, “Well ladies, you all did CONFESS TO BEING WITCHES. We can’t just ignore the fact that you’ve been practicing the dark arts, now can we?”

Alexis: “Oh fuck off!”

Brittany: “This is like SO DUUUMB!! We didn’t do anything to you people. You need to let us go.”

Nikki: “Lady please, this is going way too far. You had your fun. We hate being here. Just let us out and we’ll leave. None of us will tell ANYONE about what happened or that you all were here.”

The Bride continued, “Did I forget to mention that in Salem they also tickled the witches to death after they got them to confess? Oops, left out a minor detail. But we can’t have witches flying around either so...I hope you’re ready to laugh some more, my little pretties. Hahahaha!!”

Nikki’s group erupted into newly charged protests and profanity-riddled insults as their captors approached holding the various tickling tools. They shouted, shook against their chairs, and wiggled their feet around on the other side of the stocks as their ticklers took positions in front of them again.

Nikki looked left and right in complete shock and horror. Her best friend Zoey was in the chair to her right. Ghostface took a seat on the floor in front of Zoey’s tiny, bare feet and began showing off a hairbrush he had picked. He held it up and waved it in the air a bit for her to see before he started. Zoey looked over at Nikki with a frightened expression. Nikki tried to comfort her by saying, “It’s...it’s going to be okay. Look at me. It’s going...to be...okay. We’re going to get through this together. Just try to block it out. Take some deep breaths.”

Zoey was wide-eyed with nervous apprehension. She thought the tickling was over with. But she did as her friend asked and started to take deep breaths. She got about two breaths worth when she felt the flutter of the hairbrush across her soles. Zoey burst into wild laughter and kept screaming “Oh shit!” over and over. Nikki’s heart sank as she saw her best friend thrown into such a terrible laughing fit. Ghostface wasn’t wading in slowly. He scrubbed the hairbrush back and forth across the bottoms of her petite size 6’s. Zoey arched her back against the chair and threw her head around in laughter while her feet were being scrubbed.

As Ghostface took a few moments to wrap his arm around Zoey’s small feet and trap them, she begged, “Oh please don’t do this...” Ghostface quickly looked up at her. His mask obscured any real expressions one could detect. Zoey looked at him pleadingly and on the verge of tears. She knew she would never escape. Even if she could get out of the stocks, they would chase her down again. Zoey’s only hope was that he would feel pity and let her go. Otherwise, she was just along for this terrible ride. But instead, Ghostface slowly raised the hairbrush up for her to see and began waving it back and forth without a word. Zoey was crushed. She started to beg again but fell back into her sweet laughter as the hairbrush began scrubbing across both of her heels.

Nikki’s attention was drawn to her left when she heard Cassie’s laughter begin to slowly build up. The Bride had Cassie’s ankles trapped under her left arm and was sliding the pink comb back and forth across her step-sister’s broad size 9 soles. She began near the heels and was pushing and pulling the comb forward and back as she worked her way up the redheaded angel’s bare feet. Cassie laughed louder and louder as the tickling went on and the comb climbed its way up her vulnerable feet. Her toes were spread wide apart as she kicked her feet instinctively. The forceful sensations of the plastic teeth flicking over her meaty, shapely soles was getting to her. The comb’s teeth were firm but not completely rigid. There was a little give to them, which made them a perfect tickling tool.

Nikki felt a little bad watching her mean step-sister laugh so desperately. She wished a lot of things on Cassie, but never anything sinister like this. Cassie tossed back and forth in her chair as The Bride slid the comb higher and higher up her arches until it was at the meaty pads below her toes. The broad, smooth areas were especially vulnerable to the comb. Cassie threw her head back and laughed hysterically. Her bare soles kicked and waved as much as they were allowed in the stock holes.

Nikki looked beyond Cassie and could see Alexis was upset and arguing with Jason. He was gripping her red nylons and tearing them in a handful of places to get at her bare skin underneath. Alexis yelled, “Hey fucker! You’re ruining them! Ugh! You owe me! I had to buy those special for tonight!” When Jason was done, Alexis’ long, size 10 feet had several holes showing patches of creamy, pale skin underneath her red pantyhose. Nikki could see a look of annoyance come over Alexis’ face when Jason showed her a toothbrush. The big brunette rolled her eyes and sighed like a brat. Then she asked, “Ugh! Seriously dude?”

Jason was silent behind his mask. He preferred to let the toothbrush do the talking. He began rubbing the stiff bristles across an area of Alexis’ left foot where a hole in her pantyhose revealed the lower curve of the ball of her foot and a small area of tender skin below it. Alexis jumped a little and a series of hissing giggles began to escape her as she started shaking her left foot around. Jason firmly scrubbed the tip of the stiff toothbrush back and forth right along the underside of the ball of her foot. The skin there was creamy and very tender. No match for the tough bristles of the toothbrush and it drove Alexis crazy with raspy laughter.

Nikki looked terrified at their ticklers’ creativity thus far. She snapped her head back the other way to check on Sadie and Brittany. Sadie was using her toughest-sounding voice to threaten The Clown as he came near her trapped size 8.5 feet. He pinched her black nylons near the toes and pulled them taught. Then he teasingly brought a knife closer and closer to scare her. He finally started slicing it across the nylon material to cut the tip of it off. When he cut all the way through, Sadie’s left foot was left with a large, ragged hole that left all five of her delicious-looking toes and the cushioned pad underneath them visible. The remainder of her left foot was still covered with her black pantyhose that matched her French maid costume.

As Sadie was cursing him for ruining her costume, The Clown repeated his process with her other nylon-clad foot. Sadie growled angrily that he destroyed her best black nylons. But her tone didn’t stay threatening for long. The Clown clicked on an electric toothbrush and began rolling the buzzing head around on her vulnerable, bare toes. He started at her pinky toe and worked it over thoroughly before moving to the next and then to the next. Sadie flung herself back in her chair and cackled desperately.

Just beyond Sadie on the end was Brittany. The tall, brown-haired beauty was shaking her head back and forth and screaming “No!” through her intense laughter. Catwoman had selected an electric flosser for her tickling tool. The mischievous tickler had used her sharp nails to poke some tiny holes along the undersides of Brittany’s pantyhose near her toes. Then Catwoman was slipping the tip of the buzzing electric flosser inside the ripped holes and slipping it between Brittany’s clenched tootsies. Catwoman laughed maniacally as Brittany continued to scream laughter in response to the torturous toe probing. She watched Brittany’s big, size 9.5 feet trembling and taunted her by saying, “Aaahhh...long feet means long toes. And you won’t be able to keep me out of them, haha!”

Catwoman slipped the electric flosser out of one hole and guided it into another. She skillfully worked it between Brittany’s second and third toes that were squeezed down so tight that their tips were turning white. It didn’t protect them though. The slim tip found a way in. It snaked between her sensitive toes and did what it did best. The vibrating head wormed it’s way up and down in the snug toe crevice. Brittany shrieked, but the harder she clenched her toes, the more effective the electric flosser was. It was quite maddening for the sexy teacher.

Nikki knew her turn was coming, but it still turned her stomach cold when she felt The Witch touch her vulnerable, size 8 feet. Nikki felt the cruel lady tearing small holes in the tops of her nylons. The finished result left areas around the tops of her toes bare. Nikki couldn’t see her own feet over the top of the stocks, but she could sense that none of her toes were poking out of her tan Hooter’s waitress pantyhose. She only felt the air caressing they tops of them.

Then she saw The Witch hold up a fistful of black and orange pipe cleaners with an evil smile. Nikki didn’t know exactly what The Witch had planned, but she knew it couldn’t be pleasant. Nikki let out a defeated sigh and called to her, “Noooo! Pleeeease don’t do whatever you’re planning on doing to me! I’ll be good! I won’t say anything to the police or anyone that you guys were here!” The Witch ignored her and started sliding the pipe cleaners downward from the top. They slithered down between the top gaps of Nikki’s toes and worked their way down into her nylons. The silky, sheer material effectively trapped them against her soles. Nikki began to panic as she realized that the pantyhose she wore were now going to work against her in a big way. “Oh my fucking Lord! Why did I have to be a Hooter’s waitress this year?! These damned pantyhose are going to keep those pipe cleaners inside them pressed against my feet! Oh fuck! I can’t handle this! I’m not going to be able to take it!” Nikki thought to herself as she took big, calming breaths.

The Witch pinched one pipe cleaner, the one that traveled down between her pinky toe and the toe next to it. Nikki winced with nervous anticipation. The Witch began pulling the pipe cleaner up and then poked it back down. She did this up and down process a few times, which got a great reaction from Nikki. The poor blonde jerked her body and shrieked at the odd sensation. The Witch did it a little more, eliciting more laughter from her trapped captive in her snug nylons. Nikki hated it. The pantyhose was trapping the pipe cleaner against her ticklish sole as it slid up and down. The Witch grasped another pipe cleaner and began pulling that one too. This one led down between Nikki’s big toe and second toe. The Witch looked like a puppeteer playing the strings masterfully as Nikki belted out awkward, choppy laughter and shrieks at the strange sensations running along her feet and between her toes. Nikki’s face contorted into a jumbled mess of forced smiling and anxiety and dread as her emotions fought for supremacy.

“Oh you naughty, naughty witch! Surely you know we have to punish you,” The Bride said to Cassie as the tired redhead was given a chance to catch her breath. The slutty angel with her pushed up cleavage replied with contempt, “I only said that to get you to stop, you psycho bitch! I didn’t know it would make things worse for me! Ugh! Oh fuck, what now? Aw come on, don’t do that. Ugh! Fuck!”

The Bride calmly rested the teeth of the comb in the gap between Cassie’s big toe and second toe. The Bride teased her some more by saying, “I hear witches have a weakness right here, between the toes.” Cassie looked at her with a deadpan expression as she clenched her teeth. The two stared at each other for a few moments of silence. It was as if The Bride was just waiting on a response from her. Cassie knew she was screwed. She started to say, “Do you know how fucking crazy you sound?” But Cassie was suddenly thrown into absolute hysteria when The Witch began see-sawing the comb between her meaty toes. Cassie threw her head back and forth and arched her body away from the chair. She tried to kick her way out of the stocks, but remained imprisoned. Screaming, un-checked laughter poured out of her as the comb attacked between her trembling toes.

Sadie was having trouble forming words as The Clown was working his way down her toes with his electric toothbrush for the second time. Tear streaks were evident on both of Sadie’s tan cheeks, which was causing her eyeliner to run down as well. Strands of Sadie’s hair had shook free from her bun and maid’s cap atop her head. Her feet ached with fatigue from squirming around so much and curling her toes down so firmly. The Clown was rubbing the head of the electric toothbrush around the tip of Sadie’s second toe at the moment. Sadie tried to beg but her voice just came out as insane, desperate laughter with an undertone of crying.

The Clown moved on to her big toe. He rubbed the vibrating tip over the entire underside and even zapped the sides a bit. Sadie jerked back against her chair hard and nearly went into silent laughter. She bared her teeth like a wild animal and growled. A throaty laughter echoed behind her clenched jaw as an intense need to laugh still prevailed despite her anger and desperation. The Clown didn’t care that she couldn’t handle it though. The point of their Halloween tickle videos was to push their models to the limit, hopefully beyond it, with no regard for their feelings. He only cackled with terrifying laughter as he worked harder. After he was done with her big toe, he jumped his electric toothbrush over to her other big toe and repeated the process. Sadie let out a shrill scream as she tried to survive the tickling onslaught.

Sitting right next to Sadie, Brittany was having a terrible time as well. She was slumped over to one side in her chair as she laughed freely. Catwoman was randomly inserting the electric flosser into the many torn holes dotting the pantyhose near the undersides of Brittany’s toes. The buzzing gadget slipped easily into the toe cracks between her clenched toes. It vibrated menacingly along the sides of her long toes, making Brittany squeal and shout laughter as she was slowly driven mad. And to make matters worse, she never knew which two toes Catwoman would thread the buzzing prober between. Brittany’s tootsies flexed and curled like crazy inside her damaged nylons.

Catwoman: “A witch! A witch! A wicked witch!”

Catwoman was also using her free hand to lightly scratch the heel of Brittany’s right foot. The supple, rounded heel was covered by the reinforced tan pantyhose, which helped Catwoman’s claws glide effortlessly along the tender target. Brittany was very much preoccupied with the buzzing electric flosser sneaking between her toes, but the scratching on her heel didn’t feel great. It was really distracting when Catwoman would come up a little higher and skitter her nails over the lower arch area. Brittany hated when she did that and would visibly jolt.

Jason had explored several exposed areas of Alexis’ feet where he had ripped holes in her red nylons. Using a stiff toothbrush, he was driving her nuts rubbing the bristles along her naked, creamy skin that was showing through. Jason had already tormented her by brushing an opening on her right instep. The firm bristles sliding back and forth over her tender, wrinkly instep made Alexis howl with laughter. He also thoroughly brushed the three small toes on her left foot. They were exposed once he ripped away a portion of her nylons there and left defenseless as Jason gave them a good “cleaning”.

Jason was currently rubbing the head of the toothbrush in small, concentrated circles over Alexis’ left heel. Her entire heel was exposed from a large rip, showing off the pinkish, smooth skin underneath. Alexis’ laughter was more controlled now that he was focused on an area of her feet that wasn’t so hyper-ticklish. But she still fidgeted in her seat and let out steady, raspy laughter at the feeling. But then Jason moved on to a patch of naked skin on her right foot, on the pad just below her smaller toes. Alexis grunted and called out, “Ugh! Another spot! How many holes did you tear in my pantyhose?! I better get paid back because I really liked them! God, can’t you just be done?! I’m so tired of laughing! Hahahahahaha!!”

Poor little Zoey was nearly powerless to stop Ghostface’s hairbrush from going where he pleased. He scrubbed it back and forth across her small, curved heels. The bristles drove Zoey mad as they dug into the supple skin there. Back and forth across her creamy, smooth heels until she laughed so much that she felt like she had to pee. Ghostface worked the brush up into the middle of her arches. Zoey cackled and opened her eyes wide in panic as she laughed up at the ceiling.

Ghostface was amused by the skinny girl’s reactions. He enjoyed rolling the bristles around in small circles in the middle of her slender, petite feet. And occasionally, he would flick the brush up along the base of her toes and watch as she wiggled them in surprise. Zoey’s whole body shook as the hairbrush was slid up and down the undersides of her short feet. Ghostface listened to the pleasant sounds of her sweet laughter. He especially loved when Zoey would try and beg him to stop and then break down into intense laughter mid-sentence.

Zoey called out to her best friend, “Hahahaha! Nikki! Hahahahahaha! I can’t! Hahahaha! I can’t take anymore! Hahahahaha! Stop! Stop! Stop! Hahahahahaha! Nikki, help me! Hahahaha! Make him stop! Hahahaha!”

Nikki was busy laughing herself as the pipe cleaners were wiggled around between her toes and down in her pantyhose, which trapped them so that they rubbed against her feet. But she heard her friend and called out to her, “Hahahaha! Zoey! Hahahaha! I would if I could! Hahahahaha! I’m sorry! They’re tickling my feet too! Hahahahaha! It’s awful! Hahahahaha! Just try and hahahahaha! Stay calm! Hahahaha! We’ll get through this! Hahahahaha! I’m sorry I asked you to come tonight! Hahahahaha! I feel so bad!”

The Witch continued her efforts and calmly told Zoey, “Your friend here is a little busy, sweetie. It’s rather distracting having so many pipe cleaners trapped down in your pantyhose rubbing and twirling against the bottoms of her feet. If you had worn some tonight, I could have given you a turn. I bet your friend here regrets wearing hers right now.” The Witch gripped all four of the pipe cleaners sticking up from between Nikki’s toe gaps on her left foot and started pulling them up and down in sync. The cumulative effect sent Nikki through the roof with laughter. She would spout off an intense streak and then be silent for a few seconds, then repeat that again and again. Nikki’s short, blonde hair whipped back and forth as her head shook and her body twisted unbearably in her chair. And she started crying laughter as The Witch simultaneously did the same thing with the pipe cleaners sticking up from her right foot.

The Witch called to Nikki, “Oh you bad little witch. This is what you get. You should have resisted the temptations of the Devil and gone to church haha. Tickle tickle tickle...”

The captive young ladies were eventually given a short break. Really it was only enough time for the video production crew to switch around their tickling tools. The victims were too busy catching their breath to really notice until their captors returned with sly smiles on their faces.

Catwoman practically skipped back over to the end of the line of stocks where Brittany was seated. The ditzy brunette dressed as a sexy teacher frowned with disappointment as she saw her tormentor eager to rejoin her. Catwoman held up the bright pink comb and smiled like a lunatic. She told Brittany in a cheery voice, “If you thought the flosser was bad, you’re going to hate the comb haha!” Brittany sighed with dread as Catwoman slipped her fingers in the tiny holes already in the toe region of her pantyhose. Catwoman gave a couple quick tugs and ripped the tan nylons wide open at the top, leaving Brittany’s long, slender toes totally bare.

Catwoman poised the pink comb snuggly between Brittany’s pinky toe and the one next to it. Then she teasingly asked, “Are you ready, darling?” Brittany shut her eyes tight and repeated the phrase, “Please don’t! Please don’t! Please don’t!” But her pleading didn’t save her. Catwoman began gently sliding the comb back and forth between Brittany’s two small toes. She instantly began laughing and flexing her toes like mad.

Sadie was trying to blow loose strands of her hair out of her face since her hands were bound securely behind the chair. When she saw The Clown returning to her, she immediately began protesting. He was hiding something behind his back like it was a surprise birthday present. After he knelt down behind the stocks, Sadie lost sight of what he was doing. She called over to him, “Hey! What do you have?! Hey! What are you doing down there?! Wha-what are you putting between my toes?!”

Sadie shook her feet as The Clown threaded several pipe cleaners between the cracks of her tender toes. Since her nylons were already cut away at the top, he had easy access to her tootsies. She tried her best not to giggle as he did so, but even the feeling of him getting the fuzzy rods into place was unbearable. Sadie lost it when The Clown began pulling the pipe cleaners up and down between her toes. She screamed, “Aaaahahahaha! Oh my fucking God! How do you come up with this shit?! Hahahahaha!”

Zoey groaned with despair when she saw Ghostface walking toward her holding the electric flosser he had just turned on. Zoey watched with wide, fearful eyes as he lowered the tool down near her feet. She clenched her toes down and angled her feet away from the flosser as it’s buzzing tip came ever closer. Ghostface grasped her left ankle to hold her still and then began probing between her small, but well-defined toes.

Zoey slumped forward and pulled against her chair as she struggled to form sounds. Finally, a rush of adorable laughter sprang forth. A truly intoxicating sound to The Clown as he went to each to crevice systematically. The helpless little hippie couldn’t possibly curl her toes down any harder. No amount of resistance helped though. The electric flosser always managed to snake between her quivering toes.

Nikki pleaded desperately when she saw The Witch holding a toothbrush. The Witch took hold of the small holes already in place in Nikki’s tan Hooter’s pantyhose and pulled them open. The nylons tore with a distinct ripping sound as Nikki’s pretty toes popped into view. The creamy tootsies looked absolutely scrumptious as they wiggled with their newfound freedom. The Witch grasped one of her wiggling feet and held it steady. Then the stiff bristles of the toothbrush made contact with Nikki’s two small toes. She swiped the little brush back and forth and in little circles as she scrubbed Nikki’s toes “clean”.

Nikki melted into hearty laughter again and slid down in her seat as her face started to turn red. “No! No! No! Hahahahahaha! Aahhh that thing’s awful! Hahahaha!” she yelled as her toes were given the utmost attention. Nikki tried wiggling her toes and scrunching them down, but the toothbrush didn’t care if it was tickling the undersides or the tops. The poor blonde felt warm tears drop down the sides of her cheeks as her sides convulsed with heavy laughter. Her toes were being bombarded with intense ticklish sensations. The Witch swished the bristles further down the line of tootsies, making sure to scrub her shapely big toe thoroughly. Nikki seemed like she would give anything to make it stop, but for now, she only continued to laugh and shake her head.

Nikki’s step-sister, Cassie, was in for a terrible experience as well. She was panting for air and glaring up at The Bride as she approached. Cassie felt like she had run for miles already and was in no mood to be forced to laugh anymore. She hated tickling under the best conditions, even flirty tickling from a guy she was hooking up with. Cassie always smacked them and told them to quit it. So to have a strange, crazed woman be given full reign of her feet was enough to send her into a murderous rage.

The Bride showed off the electric toothbrush and smiled as she clicked it on, activating the noisy, whirling bristle head. Cassie’s eyes lit up with anger as she threatened The Bride to back off. “Don’t you DARE get near me with that! I’ll fucking kill you! Oh you are so hahahahahaha!!” Cassie shouted as she was cut short by the whirring bristles buzzing her second toe on her left foot. The redheaded angel immediately kicked her feet and struggled against the ropes holding her in the chair.

The Bride laughed and replied, “You were saying, sweetheart?...” Cassie fidgeted and wrestled against her bonds as the swirling bristles were held along the tip of each toe. Then to really add to it, The Bride reached up with her left hand and gripped firmly around the base of Cassie’s plump big toes. The feisty angel didn’t know what the bitch was planning, but she knew it couldn’t be good. Cassie grunted and kicked her feet trying to get free, but it wasn’t working. The Bride began rubbing the rotating head in small circles over the meaty, pear-shaped big toes. Cassie cackled and threw her head back with her mouth wide open.

Jason had taken the hairbrush. He even rather resembled the actual movie villain Jason as he walked purposefully back to the slutty devil trapped in stocks on the end of the line. The only difference was that he was holding a hairbrush instead of a machete. Alexis squirmed uncomfortably in her seat. Her big feet were trapped on the other side of the stocks with several wide holes ripped in her red pantyhose, exposing her pale soles in those areas.

Alexis had a nervous energy about her. She leaned forward and tried to make eye contact with her tormenter behind his creepy mask. “Pleeeease, dude! I need to be done! Please! We can work something out. Me and you can get out of here if you want. Whatever. Just work with me a little. Come on, dude. Can you say something? Anything?” Alexis pleaded. But Jason was unmoved. He rested the plastic tips of the hairbrush against her arches. A wave of dread washed over Alexis’ face as she realized she probably wasn’t going to get through to him. Still, she frantically begged him, “Aw, come on, dude! Please! Wait! Is there anything you want?! I’ll do anything! I’ll suck your dick! Anything! Come on, don’t do that! Aaahahahahahaha!!” Completely void of emotion, Jason began wildly scrubbing the hairbrush up and down Alexis’ long, meaty soles.

And so the nightmare continued for the ladies as the night went on.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Epic! When is the next part?

Within a fortnight...probably? I don’t know. I had the unrealistic goal of getting it done by Halloween, but that’s come and gone. Now I’m all sluggish with Halloween candy.

I’ll try to keep making steady progress on it though. It’s just hard sometimes because I’m old school. I always type my rough drafts out using an old typewriter by candlelight to get the vibe right. But first, it’s hard to be hacking away at a typewriter in the middle of the night and NOT have your roommates suspect that you’re secretly typing erotic tickling stories. I mean...dead giveaway right? And second, I go through a buttload of candles doing it that way. So it’s also equally hard not to bring in an entire Bed Bath and Beyond shopping bag filled with candles and NOT have your roommates suspect they’ll be used for mood lighting while you secretly type erotic tickling stories. Another dead giveaway. So long story long...I’m not sure when the next part will be done. But...fortnight. You can take that to the bank.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back