• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Phone Call (F/f)

i64ever

TMF Regular
And now for something a bit different. A phone call between a 23 year old recent college graduate and her overprotective mother.

J – Hi Mom, It’s me.
M- Julia! I’m so glad to hear from you! It's been weeks!
J-I know its been a while
M- Is everything OK?
J – No, not really. That’s why I’m calling. I’ve been...taken.
M-Taken? Taken where? I don’t understand?
J-<exasberated>You know exactly what I mean. I was...I was dominated. I’m a slave now. Someone owns me for the next seven years.
M-<deep sigh> Really? Oh Julia. Where did I go wrong?
J-Mom, I…
M- I worked so hard trying to turn you into the kind of woman who could dominate a man. You were supposed to be the one in charge, the one holding the leash! Now you’re wearing it!
J- I know Mom. I don’t like it either. But...
M-<anger> But what?! Ever since you hit puberty, I’ve been preparing you to be a mistress! After schools and weekends, the classes, the training camps! All that time and money for nothing!
J-I’m sorry, Mom.
M-Everyone was so sure you would be a dom! All my friends, your aunts and uncles, everyone! You were the best! Everyone had such high hopes for you. Now...
J- I wasn’t. I was never really that good at tickling. I tried, to make you happy, but…
M- Nonsense! Remember that tickling class you took in high school? You got that boy, Ted SomethingorOther, in a leg lock? Then you just went to town on his bare sole! You raked your nails across it while Ted laughed his head off! I can still remember the tears pouring from his eyes while he pounded on the mat with his fists. Had you two not been underaged, he would have submitted to you right then and there!
J-What you’re forgetting is…
M-And the endurance! That one demonstration after that two-week tickling camp was the talk of the town! They had you tied to the post and that girl with the big nose worked your underarms for ten minutes, and you didn’t even beg! Not even a please! I was so proud...
J-<screaming> MOM!! Please listen! I was never that good! Yes, I washed the floor with poor Ted, but he was hardly much of a challenge! He was like the first guy in our class to be dominated. Hannah Brooks got him at his own graduation party, right in front of all his family and friends.
M-Seriously?
J-Yeah. Ted was wearing his collar before they even served the cake. And at that camp...I have a confession. I bribed Tina Feyat to go easy on me. I still barely made it.
M-Bribed? With what?
J-Ten minutes of foot worship. That was a girl who really enjoyed having her toes sucked.
M-But why? I mean...toes?
J-Because I wanted you to be proud of me! It was so important to you that I be a Dom just like you, but I couldn’t do it! What you didn’t see from that camp were all the sessions where I was one of the first to tap out! I mean...not as quick as Ted...but early.
M-Really? You were that bad?
J-Yes! I mean, I’m just as sensitive as Daddy, hate being tickled and I’m pretty weak-willed. That doesn’t really make for a good Dom.
M-Weak willed? You?
J-Yes mom! Why do you think I was such a good girl growing up? Because I liked following the rules, studying instead of having fun and going to bed by ten? No! It was because being tickled by you as punishment was hell for me, and I’d do anything to avoid it!
M-I thought you were just a nerd.
J-I hated math, but reviewing those equations for hours was better than ten minutes under your nails! Seriously, Mom. You’re the worst! No wonder you broke Daddy!
M-Your Dad was not easy pumpkin! The man may have been hyper-ticklish, but he could dish it out! One time, he got me under my breasts, and…
J-So not the point Mom!
M-Sorry. You’ve heard that story before. If you hated studying so much, why did you go to college?
J-<long pause>...to avoid being a slave for as long as I could. College’s have rules, safe spaces, that sort of thing. I mean, if you could jump somebody in the library and tickle the crap out of them, the place would dissolve into chaos!
M-I always wondered…
J-Yeah. If you’re smart enough, avoid bars, and don’t fall into any of the other traps, you can make it through four years. It's boring, but when you’re as ticklish as I am, those were the kinds of choices you had to make to not wear the collar.
M-And since college…
J-Well, while all those classes and camps couldn’t make me less sensitive or weak-willed, they did turn me into a good wrestler. Most guys don’t expect a girl as mousy as I am to be able to fight back.
M-At least all that money was good for something. Did you...try to dominate any of them?
J-<long pause> A few. There was one guy I was getting real good. He tried to jump me in the park, but I reversed his hold and ended up sitting on his chest.
M-Now that’s my girl!
J-I tickled his ribs for a while, got him laughing pretty good, all red in the face. But he was too strong...kept thrashing hard enough I couldn’t get my legs braced, and he managed to get away. I thought he’d be the one…
M-Poor baby. So...what happened tonight? Was the guy even stronger? Did he get you pinned under a table or something? That happened to a friend of mine. Sally. You’ve met her. She belongs to your Seventh Grade English teacher, Mr. Clark.
J-<embarrased>Actually Mom...the thing is...my Dom...isn’t a man.
M-<long pause> Oh dear god, no.
J-Yeah. It’s actually one of my co-workers...Amanda. I think you’ve met.
M-Erica...Erica! You mean the chubby receptionist? That Amanda!
J-<mummbled> Yeah…
M-<angry>Julia Evans! You are a manager at that company! A manager cannot be subdued by their assistant, or secretary, or...or receptionist! It just isn’t done! Why, you will be the laughing stock of the entire office!
J-I know. And I am. The laughing stock, I mean. I just...I just couldn’t help it…
M-<exasperated sigh> Tell me what happened.
J-<barely above a whisper> There was a work thing at some restaurant. I had...had a few too many to drink, and I went to the bathroom. When I got back...It was just me and Amanda
M-I see where this is going.
J-So Amanda asked me to walk her to her car. I thought it was because...we had both had too many. I know the room was spinning a bit. I was even thinking about having her drive me home.
M-<disapprovingly>mmm hmmm
J-But when we got close to her car...she just jumped me. Literally. Tackled me just like we were playing Tickle Ball, poking and squeezing my ribs as we fell to the ground.
M-<sarcastically> Girl that size probably played on the varsity team.
J-Mother!. Anyways, Amanda came down on top of me, still tickling my sides and belly.
She even got a hand under my blouse, started wiggling her fingertips against my belly.
M-Ouch!
J-Right? She got me laughing like a stuck pig. She...she was good. Between the laughing and the alcohol and her size...I...I couldn’t get Amanda off of me! It was just her hand tickling my tummy while her weight pressed me against the grass.
M-Still, you were on your back with your arms free. After all those wrestling classes, surely you figured a way out!
J-It just took my head a moment to clear. Once it did, I...I managed to tickle her a bit, her thighs mostly, just a few pinches and pokes, nothing that would have scored any real points in a match. But it was enough to back her up a bit.
M-And then? I got a leg into position, found my leverage like you taught me and pulled off a half reversal.
M-<disappointed> Only half?
J-I didn't get the flip right. I always did have trouble with that move. I got free from Erica but couldn’t get her in any kind of hold in return. And then…
M-Then you attacked, like I taught you.
J-<ashamed>I ran Mom. Like a coward. It had been a long time since I’d been tickled like that. I just,...I just wanted out of there. I could see my car...I thought I could make it...
M-<sarcastically> Let me guess, Amanda caught you.
J-By the ankle. Dragged me back to her while I pawed at the grass, trying to get a handhold on anything. Then, when I was close enough, she sat on me again.
M-That’s why you don’t run…
J-<louder to talk over her mother> But this time, I was on my stomach and all her weight was on the small of my back. She pressed her thighs against my body, holding me in place. Then she...she slid my pants over my behind.
M-<horrified> She wouldn’t dare!
J-She did. I...my butt has always been super ticklish...you only tickled me there once…
M-When you broke that lamp…
J-Yeah, but you had pity on me. Amanda didn’t. She was...Amanda...she might be an even better tickled than you. She used this...featherlight touch on my ass, just gliding over the skin. It...It drove me crazy. I couldn’t see what she was doing, couldn’t...I don’t know if I ever laughed that hard.
M-Your arms were still free, though! Didn’t you...struggle?
J-Duh, of course Mom! But on my stomach...! Even with my arms and legs free, I had no leverage. I would have had to do a push up with all those extra pounds pressing down...I tried...God help me I tried...but upper body strength has never been my forte…
M-So you couldn’t get her off of you.
J-No. Amanda started taunting me while she tickled, starting with the usual, you know ‘coochie coochie coo’ and ‘tickle tickle tickle’. She called me a weak girl, told me I would break, that she would own me. Forced me to call her mistress between bellows of laughter.
M-<bitter>How long did you hold out? I hope I can at least take pride in that.
J- <sad>I tried...made it a few minutes. After all, we were in public. Some good samaritan might have saved me. Despite how much I hate being tickled, I really thought I could bear it for a while. Then... her technique...Amanda’s featherlight touched changed. She pressed her fingertips into my fleshy cheeks and started vibrating them.
M-<outraged>No! Dear God!
J-Amanda had me howling! My arms and legs started flopping like dead fish as she played my ass like some kind of musical instrument. It...I just couldn’t…
M-<comforting> That’s OK sweetheart. I...had your father ever gotten me in that position...I doubt I could have held out for long either.
J-But I did! I don’t know how, but I held out. Amanda wanted me to surrender, to submit, but I...I laughed so hard my lungs were on fire, there was so much sweat and tears covering my face I couldn’t see anything! But...I held on. I didn’t give in.
M-But you couldn’t last…
J-Maybe I could have but...but then...then she started tickling my ass crack.
M-<screaming> What!!?? That wicked bitch!
J-Amanda used that feather-light touch again, but this time up and down my crack. It...it was like nothing I ever experienced. It was hell, mother. I just couldn’t...I couldn’t...in seconds I was out of air, unable to make a sound. Still, my mouth moved, my body thrashed
M-<whispered>Oh my poor baby…
J-I didn’t know where I was, who was torturing me or even what my own name was. I only knew that it tickled, tickled more than anything I’ve ever experienced, anything I’ve ever known. I have no idea how long I held out, maybe seconds, maybe minutes. But soon I submitted to Amanda.
M—Of course, you did, baby, of course you did. No one...no one could have done anything different.
J-Then I just lie there, in the grass, every muscle in my body sore, gasping for air while my brain tried to come back online. And when I did, I realized something else horrifying. Amanda and I weren’t alone.
M-What?
J-All those co-workers I thought had gone home were circled around us. Amanda had set the entire thing up. Some of them were applauding, others congratulating Amanda, my new mistress. I felt like an animal at the zoo, all of them staring at me.
M-<outraged> How awful!
J-No Mom. What was awful was the next day. Amanda brought me to work wearing my collar and the skimpy outfit she picked out leading me around by my leash, presenting me to everyone as her tickle slave. The other doms in the office mocked me, asked Amanda if they could have a turn with me. The other submissives...they tried to console me, told me it wouldn’t be that bad.
M-...is it? That bad?
J-Not really. After that, Amanda let me wear normal clothes, except for playtimes of course. She tickles me, but it never gets super bad unless she’s punishing me. Then she makes me put my feet on her lap and scrapes her nails over my soles. That’s...excruciating, so I’m trying very hard not to break any of the mistress’s rules.
M-No, no no! Following all her rules is the worst thing you can do!
J-What! But I have to! You know how ticklish my feet are! I hate having them touched. And Mistress Amanda has barely tickled my toes...I’ll do almost anything to avoid that.
M-Listen to me! There are different levels of submission. Amanda owns your body, but she doesn’t own your mind unless you give it to her. Follow her rules religiously and the next thing you know, you’ll WANT to. Shes conditioning you, like you’d train a dog. Don’t let her!
J-I...don’t worry Mom. There’s no chance of me being conditioned to like being tickled or being her slave. Even if I don’t fight Mistress Amanda, I’m still me. She owns me for seven years. That’s it! The day after that, I’m gone. I promise you.
M-That’s what your father said. It's been thirty years now, and he still submits to me every night.
J-I’m not Dad!! Amanda...Amanda won’t make me...make me love her, like you did to him! Mistress isn’t deceptive like that!
M-No? Tell me, little tickle slave, when you have your playtimes, after she’s tickled you senseless and you’ve...satisfied her, does she return the favor? Does she please you too?
J-<long pause> Yes
M-Why do you let her? You’ve always told me how straight you are, how much you like men, and only men. Can a woman turn you on after all?
J-<embarrassed> I am straight! I tried to not...not climax in the beginning. I wanted to show Mistress I was still in control of my body, not attracted to her, I guess. But the tickling turns me on...and I...couldn’t resist…
M-No?
J-<whispering>She’s very good with her fingers and tongue. It's just...to much please...pushes me over the edge whether I want to cum or not...
M-Mmmhmm. And I suppose Mistress Amanda is working so hard to give pleasure to her slave because she’s just that nice. Has she asked you to worship her feet while she touches you with those talented fingers?
J-<silence>
M-I’ll take that as a yes. You know the psychology behind that, don’t you? It's just like giving a dog a treat after they do a trick. Soon you’ll want to kiss her soles, maybe even beg to do it! And trust me, once you get someone to enjoy worshipping your feet, they’ll never leave you. How do you think I got your Dad to stay?
J-<softly>It won’t happen to me…
M-<sarcastically> No, I’m sure your more than strong enough to resist Mistress Amanda’s desires. I’m sure you won’t be madly in love with within a month. You are straight after all.
J-<It won’t happen to me…
M-<condescending> Yes dear. Tell me, is Mistress Amanda going to let you visit your family any time soon?
J-Yeah. That was one of the reason I called. She wants to bring me over on Friday.
M-Excellent. Your father will be so happy. The two of you can compare your collars and leashes. And I can tell Mistress Amanda about some of your tickle spots she might not have found yet.
J- YOU WOULDN’T DARE!!
M-Why not? Before Mistress Amanda, I barely saw you. If giving away a few of your secrets is the price for regular visits, I will pay it. Maybe I’ll even give your mistress a hands-on demonstration.

JULIA HANGS UP IN ANGER. END OF PHONE CALL.

Wow what a creative story. Job well done. Sounds like my wife would have me collared super quick in this reality!

Fantastic as Always. If ever you were thinking about it, a sequel would be both welcome and applauded

Would love to see that too. Maybe a text or call conversation(s) between Mother and Amanda discussing the tips and tricks they both know about tickling Julia?

ok...now i'm kinda wishing the mom would go against this amanda only to end up a slave herself :p

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back