• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anna Farris-free Mom: My Thoughts

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I don't know if any of you watch Mom on CBS, but I have to say that, even though I didn't know it before, Anna Farris carried that show.

I mean don't get me wrong. The rest of them tried their best in tonights episode, but the usual spark of comedy just wasn't there.

According to what I read online, it was some kind of disagreement between Anna Farris and Alison Janny. So, even though I hope it doesn't, I can see Mom going the way of Sam and Cat from Nickelodeon.

I've never seen that show, but Anna Farris is insanely talented and naturally funny. I'm not surprised there would be a noticeable change.

I was really looking forward to this season too. For those of you who don't know the show, Christy (Anna Farris's character) has always been a little boy crazy, but in the last seasons finally, she kissed a woman, and admitted that she didn't hate it.

So. I thought this season would maybe have her questioning her sexually. Which could've gave way to some funny moments\situations.

I like the show and enjoyed her character it won't be the same show without her

I like the show and enjoyed her character it won't be the same show without her

The thing I find weird about the whole thing was that they had Christy gone off to law school. It made me think that they may be in talks, trying to get her back on the show.

This is a program that I've just discovered in syndicated reruns. I like the show and I'm especially fond of Anna Farris's character. I'd considered watching on CBS to see the first runs, but if Farris isn't on it, I won't.

This is a program that I've just discovered in syndicated reruns. I like the show and I'm especially fond of Anna Farris's character. I'd considered watching on CBS to see the first runs, but if Farris isn't on it, I won't.

The thing about the reruns (or the ones I've found) is that they are on so dang late at night\early in the morning.

I am hopeful that Anna Farris will return to the show soon, that, or they bring in one of the other funny actors\actress from past episodes.

I liked the comedy paring of the Bonnie and Regina characters myself.

Even though I didn't watch it often. I always liked the mom character. Anna Farris is reported at saying that she believed her character has hit it peak of growth and therefore left the show.

Even though I didn't watch it often. I always liked the mom character. Anna Farris is reported at saying that she believed her character has hit it peak of growth and therefore left the show.

That's always a load of bs. Nobody turns down money over believing their character has reached it's pinnacle. It was estimated she makes about 200k per episode so she would essentially be turning down at least 4 million per additional season (there have been 20-22 episodes per season). It usually has to do with behind the scenes issues with contract negotiations, other project offers that seem the better option, or internal conflicts with other actors, producers, ect..

Will Ferrell made the same claims in regards to turning down a second Elf movie, but there's also confirmed rumors that he does not get along with director Jon Favreau, which seems way more likely the reason behind turning down 20 something million he was offered. I just can't picture him saying "nah, I can't take 29 million dollars for this because my character Buddy the Elf has can't be stretched any further." Yet, he was willing to do such all-time classics like "Kicking and Screaming", "Zoolander 2" and "Daddy's Home 2". Because Zoolander really was a character that needed additional screen time.

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back