• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTK STUDIO: #197: JESSY'S MERCILESS UPPER BODY TICKLING OF NERDY VALENTINA! (F/F)

GTKStudio

TMF Master
Hola TMFers!

We've had a lot of foot tickling action this week, but we've not forgotten about the upper body folks.

Jessy is back after a short absence, and this time we've paired her up with fellow student Nerdy Valentina for Valentina's first ever upper body tickling video. Is Valentina as ticklish on her belly/ribs/armpits as she is on her feet? We would speculate that yes, yes she is, perhaps even more so. In this one we are treated to the sight of pretty Jessy, who has just the most amazing sadistic smile, straddling Valentina and completely going to tickle-town on the bookish beauty. Valentina's bellybutton is clearly a favorite and very sensitive spot for Jessy to torture, as are the smooth hollows of Valentina's bare underarms - difficult to pick which are more ticklish as both being touched cause Valentina's hysterical laughter to go up an octave. Jessy also breaks out some lube for Valentina's belly and armpits, which of course only adds to Valentina's ticklish woes.

Full clip and preview available at: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154087

Hope you enjoy DROP #197!

GTK

Attachments

• Pic1jessytkvalentinaupper.png
    Pic1jessytkvalentinaupper.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 171
  • Pic2.png
    Pic2.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 133
  • Pic3.png
    Pic3.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 144
  • Pic4.png
    Pic4.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 115
  • Pic5.png
    Pic5.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 164
One question, on the preview she says "ombligo", by any chance she says "axilas"?

Greetings! You guys have stolen my heart!!! You are now my favorite tickle producers!! Thank you

I just bought the video and dang that's a nice laugh and beautiful armpits to tickle. Great Job. Is it possible that you open a patreon account?

I might consider be a member, would love to see their armpits getting tickled and loved hearing them speaking in Spanish saying the words "cosquillas" and "axilas" LOL

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back