• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dreaded Oil and Hairbrush Combo

Doryon

TMF Regular
Has anyone had a ticklee that would inadvertently tickle themselves? My ex-wife, extremely ticklish, would let me indulge whenever I wanted. The one thing she had a hard time handling though was the oil and hairbrush on her feet. So, of course, I took full advantage whenever she would allow me to use them. The thing I liked most about it, aside from it driving her absolutely bonkers, was she would inevitably end up tickling herself. I would start off, but it was so intense for her, that she would thrash and kick like crazy. So then, I would stop and just hold the brush in place and let her keep scraping her own foot against the bristles, leading to more thrashing, and more tickling, and so on and so on. I would also tease her by telling her I'm not moving, you're tickling yourself. Between screaming and cackling, she'd try to tell me that she couldn't help it, she couldn't stop, she needed a break. I think she'd rather have her armpits tickled then have me tickle her feet with the hairbrush, and she disliked having her armpits tickled.

Too funny! I've done the not moving my fingers and letting them tickle themselves, but not the oil and brush.... yet! :p

I know someone who is just the same. She knows she's doing it herself but can't stop. It's the itch scratch itch scenario. Lol

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back