• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

men who are into getting tickled in nylon or pantyhose

ReimAW

Hi, I'm a man and my ex-girlfriend often used to tickle my feet in nylon or pantyhose and I loved it. Now I'm curious if here are other men who like to get tickled in nylon and if there are any experience about this topic. Me and my ex-gf for example used to do tickle fights in nylon where she dominated me because I'm so ticklish on my feet especially in nylon and after her win she often tied me up and tickled me further.

Now Im curious about other fantasies or experiences

That sound torturing but also nice to me. With my exgf it was kind of the same story, she also was tired of me tickling her nylon feet and so she challanged me to a tickle fight in nylon. Did your wife tickled you since than more often?

Thats a really nice and hot story in my opinon thank you for sharing it.

I LOVE feeling my feet being tickled in nylon much more than bare. One of the best things along those lines is being tickled in a zentai/morphsuit. Your entire body is covered in nylon and it tickles like crazy, including the feet. ^_^

Honestly I'd love to try it. Who knows if I could handle it since it makes you way more ticklish, but it still sounds fun.

This is me!!! I’m straight and LOVE to wear my wife’s pantyhose. My number one fantasy is to be tickled by another guy while wearing her pantyhose, I don’t know why it’s just such a hot fantasy for me. If anyone wants to talk about this or see pictures etc. please reach out to me.

I came out to an ex about this once and she called me a weirdo and wouldn’t even entertain the idea of me in nylon. Coming out to my wife with this was so hard but she accepted it and even tells me my legs and feet look better in pantyhose than her’s and it isn’t fair. It’s a fun thing to tease her about, goading her into tickling me!

I've never been tickled in them but years ago I used to always slip on my then girlfriend's pantyhose and imagine how she felt in them. I would always masturbate while wearing them. She didn't know about my tickling fetish and she thought stuff like this was weird so I never came out to her about it.

I've had my feet tickled several times but never in nylons it does sound intriguing

I am wondering how the women feel about guys wearing them??

But yes, I would definitely try it in thigh hi's.. I would like to keep my parts to easy access.. lol

I'm really into tight materials, so I absolutely love tickling guys wearing hose, nylons, zentai, morphsuits, tights, or anything similar. And I've been surprised how many guy lees I've met who bring it up to me first!

I LOVE feeling my feet being tickled in nylon much more than bare. One of the best things along those lines is being tickled in a zentai/morphsuit. Your entire body is covered in nylon and it tickles like crazy, including the feet. ^_^

Exactly what I love, great post, 10/10 would read again. ;)

Yes, absolutely! I am actually happy/relieved to see so many other people interested in this. I sort of considered myself a bit of a lone wolf in this regard.

Even outside of the tickling interest, I guess one would classify me as a bit of a closet cross-dresser even in just vanilla terms. I have never and do not ever intend to go out in public dressed this way, but if given my druthers, I would much prefer women's clothing to men's - nylons included.

I don't generally discuss my own ticklishness on here that often, but my feet are my most ticklish spot and I have absolutely noticed that they seem much more ticklish when I am dressed with nylons on. Even little things brushing up against them like a couch throw pillow or something have caused me to jump.

Actually, back in college - oh man, this is my IF ONLY moment of my life - I was dating this girl who was pretty ticklish herself, much moreso in nylons (and she had no qualms with admitting that). She had no idea of my interest in tickling, but she knew I tickled her and she knew I was ticklish, as well, so it was something we generally did as any couple would. One time, we were in her dorm room after she had worked. She worked answering phones for some company. She had worn a skirt and pantyhose that day. I was sitting at her desk chair and she was sitting on my lap as we talked to her roommate about what our plans were (it was a 2 hour drive for me to make it to her college, so it wasn't often that we had time to hang out). Anyways, her roommate walked out of the room at one point, and I barely even touched her leg - I literally was not trying to tickle her - and she jumped and said "No! Don't tickle!". I told her I wasn't trying to and made a joke about how ticklish she was, and she said something that still sticks out in my mind to this day. She looked at me and said, "As if YOU'D react any better if you were tickled in nylons." And I kick myself and kick myself and kick myself and kick myself for not following up on that....

I've written some stories in the fiction section about this and have a few more ideas for stories in the back of my brain.

Oh ! No, you're not alone ! I've long been ashamed and regarding me as totally weird for fantasizing about being tickled in nylons. This thread has the merit to help lone wolves to come out of the woods.

Regarding the hot story you've just told, I sympathize with you for missing a possible opportunity.

Thanks for giving notice of the stories you wrote.View attachment 638619View attachment 638625View attachment 638626View attachment 638627View attachment 638628

Nice feet! Can I get in on this too?
mdLhEgm.jpg

WOW!
When i started this thread i would never thought of such an amazing response. thank you all for your great stories, ideas and experiences.

I really enjoy being tickled in nylons. I agree that it definitively makes it more sensitive.

I've never been tickled in nylons, but I definitely wouldn't be opposed to it. I personally love having my feet tickled and I don't usually find it that torturous until oil and tools get thrown in the mix. I think it would be a lot of fun to throw on a pair of nylons and get driven crazy for a while!

Been away for awhile. Anyone else have any new input for this thread?

Years ago I dated a guy who liked to crossdress from time to time. He would cosplay as his favorite female anime characters, schoolgirls, superheroes, etc. But he also wore pantyhose and fishnets sometimes and I LOVED tickling his feet in them. It was so sexy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back