• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

men who are into getting tickled in nylon or pantyhose

I am a straight, married ler and love tickling nylon feet. I have to admit though that I have an intense curiosity about what being the lee in that situation would be like. And even though I’m straight, I’ve often wondered what it would be like to have another guy hold my ankles together, take off my shoes and tickle my feet in nylons. Nothing sexual, just tickling. I’ve been silent about this until I saw this thread and am relieved to know I’m not alone. Here’s a few pics. 4667A600-6766-43B0-BFBF-6E034673ED7B.jpegBC77EFF2-EB9B-41D9-B126-3B28DCD744AA.jpegC88A319C-A323-4153-9C14-1EFE59AE4565.jpegBDA93820-21D5-4958-977C-BDF2976F096B.jpeg

Attachments

• 755D07E4-9E7A-4C48-A61B-942C4F4DB25C.jpeg
    755D07E4-9E7A-4C48-A61B-942C4F4DB25C.jpeg
    316.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Very hot. I'm def into tickling female feet in nylons, but tried this as a lee a couple years ago with a guy and it was wild.

I am a straight, married ler and love tickling nylon feet. I have to admit though that I have an intense curiosity about what being the lee in that situation would be like. And even though I’m straight, I’ve often wondered what it would be like to have another guy hold my ankles together, take off my shoes and tickle my feet in nylons. Nothing sexual, just tickling. I’ve been silent about this until I saw this thread and am relieved to know I’m not alone. Here’s a few pics. View attachment 689325View attachment 689324View attachment 689323View attachment 689322

Thanks for posting about this topic and great nylon feet pics! :blushes:

I'm mostly a 'lee but your post made me realize how much fun it would be to tickle someone's nylon feet for the first time. The idea is even better knowing it would just be tickling with no other sexual stuff. Much less pressure that way and just tickling enjoyment for hours. :devilish:

I'm really into tight materials, so I absolutely love tickling guys wearing hose, nylons, zentai, morphsuits, tights, or anything similar. And I've been surprised how many guy lees I've met who bring it up to me first!

I’ve tapped out a couple stories where this happens. My original characters, Billy & Krista, tickle each other while dressed as Spider-Man & Spider-Gwen respectively.

Tricks And Treats
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?324911-Tricks-and-Treats-Part-1-(M-F-F-M)

Tenth Avenue Freeze Out
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?335144-Tenth-Avenue-Freeze-Out-3-(M-F-F-M)

ive been tickled in nylons sheer stockings and pantyhoe and loved it but its been along time since it happened last :(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back