• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Giant\Giantess

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I have a question about a certain growing kink I've saw over on DA in the past little bit, and. No. No pun intended.

Could someone explain the whole Giant\Gianttess thing to me?

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate it (definitely not kink shaming here). Just trying to educate myself.

To be honest, no one chooses their kink so explaining it to someone else who doesn't inherently get it is like tryna explain the color red to a blind person

To be honest, no one chooses their kink so explaining it to someone else who doesn't inherently get it is like tryna explain the color red to a blind person

Yeah. I know. And, TBH, some of the picture's are pretty good. I was just hopeful someone could explain some of the more finer points to me (preferably someone with said kink)

Maybe ask the people commenting on / contributing the giantess art on DA?

I can only speculate, but I can understand the desire to feel small and I know some people like to be trampled.

Hope you find the answers you seek.

Maybe ask the people commenting on / contributing the giantess art on DA?

I can only speculate, but I can understand the desire to feel small and I know some people like to be trampled.

Hope you find the answers you seek.

I guess I asked here because the DA site has made things so difficult over there.

Have you been over on DA's mobile site lately? I could only post through the app before, but now, it's like DA doesn't want anyone to post from mobile. (Well, that, and the fact the DA app isn't taking my password for some reason)

I think it's the fetish of seeing giant smexy women tied up and being tickled by regular-sized people (who are tiny compared to the giant woman)?

Personally I find that idea hot as hell!

I love the idea of a muscular well-endowed amazonian warrior woman tied helpless and softly tickled by a smaller woman. :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back