• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question for experienced Lers

trainerjoey

Have you ever had an encounter with a ticklee who turned out to be NOT ticklish at all?

Yes but on the flip side she loved having her feet played with. I think to the point of mild arousal so she kept wiggling and commenting on how awesome it was. Plus she is drop dead gorgeous so that helps.

Yes. But there is always forced orgasm play for such times.

Myriads

Have you ever had an encounter with a ticklee who turned out to be NOT ticklish at all?
Of course. That just means the person doesn't have ticklish tension in their muscles and nerves in this form. So their organism tells us it doesn't need tickling to release such tension. In other words, the person doesn't need tickle therapy

Yes sometimes lees just enjoy the sensation of having hands on them and really like the sensation play which is totally cool and interesting in its own way. Good question!

Yes, and like others said here, usually it just leads to different kinds of play, or just sensation play. I just roll with it. ;)

I have to say in all my years tickling people, and I'm 65 and have been tickling since I was about 4, I can count on one hand and have fingers left over the number of those that weren't ticklish at all. There's been some that weren't too ticklish, but even those weren't that many. So don't despair. There's plenty of ticklish people out there! :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back