• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Incredibly disturbing ... scroll down

It's behind a paywall so I didn't get to see all of the article before the wall appeared, but I saw enough.

Any story of child abuse is horrific obviously, but more frustration is added when you hear about a person involving tickling in their sick games. It (Tickling Fetish) is already seen as odd to most people, and bastards like this only make things worse. Most of us are good people who would never harm anyone with our fetish. But sadly there are still plenty of people out there who take things too far.

I remember years ago on a bellybutton forum I was a part of, someone posted a story about a incident where someone broke into a home and licked a persons bellybutton while they slept. I don't remember if the victim was a child or not, but either way it's severely fucked up beyond belief.

Anything involving abuse of children is sick. I hope they throw the book at the organizers of this gymnastics training camp.

USA Gymnastics is a horror show, where girls and young women (and I imagine, eventually, we’ll start hearing more about boys and young men) are subjected to physical, mental, and sexual abuse, which has been tolerated, covered up, and even facilitated by its governing body. Tickling, in this instance, looks more like abuse in the form of hazing, like with a creepy relative or sports/church camp counselor. I doubt that’s what’s going to stick in people’s minds, unless it’s something they were searching for online. The story is so much bigger and so much worse than that brief paragraph.

Bah. I hope the coach gets his due. This sounds very much like sexual harassment. Well all coaches there of course. I wonder if Perry Davies has an account here. Too old I guess, the public here.

Last edited:
I didn't get to read the article, but based on the comments apparently some sort of abuse happened. I have a dear friend in Ca. that has had a gymnastics gym for around 30 or so years. She is so dedicated to it and absolutely loves the kids. She is a kind and gentile person, but if something like that were to happen in her gym, I would fear for the life of the person guilty of it! I don't think she would be able to contain herself! And rightly so!

I didn't get to read the article, but based on the comments apparently some sort of abuse happened. I have a dear friend in Ca. that has had a gymnastics gym for around 30 or so years. She is so dedicated to it and absolutely loves the kids. She is a kind and gentile person, but if something like that were to happen in her gym, I would fear for the life of the person guilty of it! I don't think she would be able to contain herself! And rightly so!

“Perry tickled you,” Woodbury said. “I was pinned down and tickled by Perry.

“He would pin us down and make our friends hold us down. He would lay you down on your back. Someone would hold you down, he’d sit on your legs and tickled you.”

Shikuma provided USA Gymnastics with a similar account.

“Perry used to pin the girls down and tickle them all the time. He’d make the teammates pin their friend down – one girl would hold the arms, one girl would hold the legs and he would have full access to tickle her,” Shikuma said. “The girls would try to stand up for one another and say they wouldn’t hold their friend down. But then he’d threaten that if they didn’t they’d be next. So the girls would reluctantly hold their friend down as he tickle tortured them. The girl being tickled would laugh and laugh and laugh, and scream stop, stop, stop, as she continued to laugh. Her friends would try to let go but he told them to keep holding her down. He wasn’t done yet. Then, Safe Sport came about and said that coaches were no longer allowed to tickle their gymnasts.

“One of the girls … started getting tickled and, after hearing the coaches talking about Safe Sport rules, started yelling out ‘Safe Sport! Safe Sport!’ as she was being tickled by Perry. He tickled her even more until she eventually got free. And in that moment, she had learned that Perry was above it all. No Safe Sport rule could stop him. He was above it all. I will say, that the tickling slowed down quite a bit but there were still times where he would tickle the girls even after that rule was set.”

Davies said he tried to lighten the mood in the gym.

“We tried to play games, have fun,” he said when asked about the tickling allegations not directly addressing the charges. “Because gymnastics is a really hard sport.”

Woodbury, however, didn’t find the tickling fun.

“I was small,” she said. “That (expletive) hurt. It was uncomfortable. It was brutal. It hurt.

“I always thought it was weird. He’s a dad to two girls. Everyone should have known better.”

He is a big guy, especially compared to these little girls. Tried to post a pic, but you can Google if interested.

My wife and I did a road trip a couple months and listened to an excellently researched and produced podcast about Larry Nassar. It was sickening yet fascinating with the lies and deceptions. I was left in awe of how those little girls grew up to be such strong women and put his ass in jail for life.

I know you guys are focusing on the tickling here, but holy shit, that Vanessa Gonzalez chick - she BEAT those girls up, she left marks on them that lasted ALL DAY. She said her goal was: "TO BREAK THESE GIRLS." She said that right to the parents' face and not one of them even had a second thought about leaving their child in this individual's hands... how disgusting.

I can't even imagine what I do to someone who assaulted/beat my niece like that. They would not make it to trial.

reading that article made cringe a bit

USA Gymnastics is a horror show, where girls and young women (and I imagine, eventually, we’ll start hearing more about boys and young men) are subjected to physical, mental, and sexual abuse, which has been tolerated, covered up, and even facilitated by its governing body. Tickling, in this instance, looks more like abuse in the form of hazing, like with a creepy relative or sports/church camp counselor. I doubt that’s what’s going to stick in people’s minds, unless it’s something they were searching for online. The story is so much bigger and so much worse than that brief paragraph.
If it's a horror show in the USA, here in Russia gymnastics is procuring young girls to so-called oligarchs and men close to the government.
The most well-known Russian gymnastics coach is also a wife of one of the most powerful oligarchs, close to the president. Many think this is a fictitious marriage.
And it's well-known here, but of course not officially, that president Putin himself (divorced himself) has a lover, a former gymnastics olympic champion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back