• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Uncle Barry's Ticklish Penance! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I was ready to pay the first of many visits I'd be making to Uncle Barry, Dad's younger brother and the local Priest. 33 yrs 6' and had a weakness I'd be exploiting! He was welcoming when I visited, still wearing his black daily cassock and asked about Mom unsurprisingly but not Dad whose engaged in Naval patrol for another 2 mths, been away a month during which time he and Mom have crossed the line. Mom on nights this week at the hospital is perfect. We shared a few beers and got his spiked so soon feeling sleepy and told him go to bed and I'd let myself out. I waited an hour and from my back-pack retrieved the cuffs bought on line, blindfold and gag!

Uncle Barry flat on his bed on his stomach still dressed, strong tabs as advertised on line. Easily secured and made ready and time now for rude awakening! I unlaced both black shoes of size 14 feet with excitement as aged 19yrs he my first ticklee so imagine all the ideas I so eager to try knowing he'd be reactive to all. Shoes off but his black executive socks on.

No waking immediately but stared at both socked soles, secured together facing me and could feel the heat eminating from them, admiring their size and shape close up as seen them in socks when he visited Mom at home as no shoes a rule but not like this. I'd so fantasised about them, two sizes bigger than Dad's and Uncle Barry's stronger smelling, he'd apologise to Mom and they'd laugh but his feet not stinky but now close like this a definite musky aroma! I leaned closer and put my nose on them and breathed in their scent feeling so excited! He still out for the count I loved the feeling of them warm n' moist on my face. I fondled each foot as I smelled them thrilled by the power I had over him, he oblivious to my feeling up his feet and imagining teasing and tormenting them, hoping Dad proven right?

I fondled harder and saw his socked toes wiggle so soon the real fun would begin! I fondled each foot more and more so was soon massaging them and heard moans and then a shudder and muffled yells coming from him and needed to re-assure him he was not being attacked by an unknown and sensed immediate shock expected hearing my voice!

"Sssh Uncle Barry it's still me, didn't leave as I've a job to do and one you're going to help me with as your input to it invaluable but need you to be fully awake and reactive to it's effectiveness and seems you are, you can sense you're secured to the bed, that's right struggle and prove it and wonder where I am and Uncle Barry I guarantee it being somewhere you wish I wasn't! Here's a clue Uncle Barry, admired by me until now from afar, both a very decent size and Hmmm smell awesome, rich n' manly, yes that's right; you're size 14 feet, oh wiggling your socked toes at me, had to shut you up as Dad told me that you being very ticklish on your feet so hate them touched! We're going to be sharing secrets Uncle Barry as you wouldn't want Dad knowing you and Mom having an affair and don't deny it and my lips will remain sealed but at a price and that's you proving Dad right as I'm now in 'Tickle-Charge'! I am as tempted to indulge in sin with you as you are with Mom!

I sensed my Uncle's complete shock but only encouraged by it, Dad and I not having the greatest of relationships, there was in truth no sense he must know what was happening in his absence but especially as it's suiting me he didn't as I was hungry to tickle Uncle Barry's feet and wondered how they tasted and how reactive they'd be to a variety of tickle-tools, my mind boggled and my lust in over-drive! I thrilled how uncomfortable Uncle Barry would feel having his feet handled by me, feeling them both up even not tickling them deliberately and tickling them both tortuously and mercilessly, totally exploting his ticklishness for my satisfaction!

"Are your feet very ticklish Uncle Barry? Great looking feet that I've imagined playing with, love looking at them and Mmmm breathing in their aroma, honestly they're addictive and I'm already hooked so don't think this is a one night only meeting, no chance as got you right where I want you as you won't tell Mom about it or then you both have to tell Dad your dirty secret! I make the rules and you play the game my way! Mmm love the smell of your sock sweat and feet and as always in black nylon socks so feet vulnerable and helpless! I've had numerous devious thoughts about your feet Uncle Barry and especially tickle torturing them since Dad told me how he and a friend would sometimes if you upset him as you shared a bedroom! Feet have often been a torture target; red indians used feathers on Confederate soldiers, the Greeks and Romans indulged, in World WarII the Japanese and Nazi officers in Germany, the stocks a popular punishment in early centuries as feet often sensitive to enduring torment and no marks resulting so my guess used in todays interrogations but never spoken about by ticklers and much less admitted to by victim ticklee!"

"When visiting Mom and seen you in the lounge lying on the sofa with socked feet up how I've wanted to press my nose to them both and play with your socked toes, taken them in my mouth to lick the sweat of your socks, lick both soles imagining how uneasy a feeling to subject you to enduring and now have the opportunity to do so and be sure will be feasting on these feet Uncle Barry as both mine to enjoy so if you think Dad and his mate messing around with your feet, magnify it as guaranteed your toes nowhere near their mouths so it'll be educational for you!"

I teasingly lightly stroked his socked soles and feet flinched immediately and watched thriled with delight seeing his toes clench as his feet flexed! I did it again and again and told him not to laugh as it would invite me giving him something to laugh about and thought he might like to delay this as long as possible to psyche himself up for it happening but his choice and stroked again and again and said understanding why his elder brother had enjoyed tormenting him on his feet as like father like son but my having a thing for feet, a voracious appetite for them until now in fantasy but an appetite needing satisfaction and guaranteed insatiable, being the difference! I heard I guess muffled protests and pleadings which I ignored but tauntingly teased him.

"Uncle Barry I bet screwing Mom you have a laugh at Dad's expense but he who laughs last laughs longest and Mom working nights all week, I've told her I'd be spending time with you and she encourages us to bond, glad I am eager to learn about Roman Catholocism as I've told her I am & my doing so fits the situation for you both, so it's going to be 'Hell Week' for you as we will be bonding just not in the way she imagines and you definitely not but Mmmm feet smell so raunchy .. suits me fine! You got really great shaped feet and love them being so warm n' moist, soft n' smooth and big! It's going to be fun getting to know them more at every feet-meet, need to map out where they're most ticklish so that'll be fun exploring, fun for me I mean, for you pretty hellish I'd imagine! In these socks all day in the church, so feet sweating in them they have to be dirty so need a clean Uncle Barry and no problem!" I taunted him. The Pope washes the feet of people on a set day I've read just not like this!"

I had to indulge and licked and sucked his socked feet, ran my tongue over his arches and sucked the sweat out of his socked toes as he moaned not in pleasure but disgust but broke off to tell him his socked feet would need to be tickled, a thorough tickling but right now they're both mine to lick, suck and nibble so best get used to it happening Uncle Barry but you need to do your bit so right now rub your feet together and wiggle your socked toes or be tickled to do it, your choice I told him.

I smiled as with no choice Uncle Barry's feet rubbed against eachother as toes wiggled and enjoyed watching this as he told to continue until I told him to stop and threatening him that if he didn't agree to our arrangement his affair with Mom would not be a secret and to imagine what Dad's reaction would be, not one he'd like finding out and would certainly see him losing his career as his reputation among his parishioners destroyed! As he carried out my instruction I just watched his socked feet and sniffed at them both.

"Right now stop and I'm going to lightly stroke each socked sole and then you rub them together got that Uncle Barry?" and he nodded! I trailed a finger along the sole of each manly foot inturn and each foot immediately reacted twitching and then he rubbed them together so I did it again and he repeated his action and again and again and again then stopped that game. Gripped the socked toes of his right foot and bent them down so the socked sole was taut and stroked a finger the length of it smiling at his intantanous reaction, then his left foot and then his right foot and heard him breathing heavier with a gasp so continued but telling him not to dare laugh, he'd be doing plenty of that later and smiled seeing each foot flex from the teasing touch and then stopped!

"Seems Dad was right Uncle Barry, these feet horribly ticklish and from tonight you are my ticklee and I'm your tickler, your feet are my feet that's the deal and I'm going to initiate you into the world of tickle this coming week and incase you wonder tonight is an all nighter so you know who's in tickle charge and not cofined to tickles as knowing you hate your feet touched, mine to fondle, caress, massage socked and bare, feet mine to lick every inch of and toes to suck, lick and nibble. Also will be seeing your reaction to various tickle tools, the electric toothbrush, toothbrush, hairbrush, inkless biro pen, feather, pipe-cleaner, tines of a fork and feather, we're going to have lots of fun seeing what ones make you laugh most and as I said discover the most unbearable places on your feet to tickle and work on them but my most effective tickle tools I'd imagine being my fingers and tongue!"

Again I placed my nose against both socked soles and deeply inhaled my Uncle Barry's intoxicating foot aroma, not putrid or offensive but a natural foot-smell and told him I was thrilled it was going to be so easy to keep him in ticklish agony, incapable of pulling his feet away from the ticklish and licklish assaults I planned subjecting him to enduring and began my thorough massage of each socked foot as I discovered where he being the most diabolically sensitive and over an hour later knew the middle of both soles and arches though toes ridiculously sensitive too. He moaning in frustration that though not deliberately tickling him in this process, handling his feet so an unbearable sensation for him and therefore making the examination sensual and intimate so saying how amazing they felt in my hands, so warmed up n' moist, soft n' smooth and his flinching, toes flexing perfectly diplaying how super-sensitive they were to any touch!

"Mmmm Uncle Barry, these feet just perfect in every way and mine if you want my silence so you will be telling Mom you're glad I'm taking a personal interest in my faith and happy to assist in this so will be inviting me for private bible studies in the evenings appeciating meaning lessening time spent with her but sensible to keep me occupied! The reality being every evening I will be very occupied with these gorgeous feet, secured as they are now both mine to enjoy in any ways I choose and will exploit the fact your feet are unbearably, insanely ticklish! When I suck your toes I'm guessing your reaction being initially repressed giggling but I'll have you struggling, panting and hysterical! Just looking at these socked feet I'm hard knowing both mine to use and abuse, to indulge in sin with! I bet you're already thinking no not your feet, anthing but that, not your feet but Uncle Barry it's your feet I want, it's your feet I'll have and you in panic mode is what I want to see!"

I just lightly stroked his socked soles complimenting him on their softness and smoothness and especially on the arches and balls of his feet and bent his socked toes down to make the soles taut for the teasing finger strokes and his soles twitched from my touch but he was restraining his reaction but his body tense so traced fingers over his soles again and again and taunting him saying keeping his feet socked so warm and sweating as this increasing his hyper-ticklishness! I hearing muffled pleas from my uncle but my lust for his feet being satisfied all that mattered! I leaned my face close to his socked feet again to feel the heat from them on my face and my nose an inch away from his toes, I could smell his strong foot odour and buried my face in his big manly feet, savouring my uncle’s smell!

"Mmmm Uncle Barry; Father Driscoll time of revelation!" I said ignoring a muffled protest and exposing his feet as very warm and needing cooling and cleansing and as he struggled peeled off both socks and admired them and mentioned them definitely needing a shower being a little grimy and licked from his right heel to his toes and licked every toe and slid my tongue in between them oen by one not in a violent frenzy but slowly and sensually giving his right foot a thorough tongue bath and spending time as his foot squirmed as it lickled which I told him made his foot all the more appealing and then switched licklish attention to his left foot. I hungrily then focused on sucking on the toes of both feet and their odour was appealingly potent as I then indulged in massaging both bared feet.

I loved smelling Uncle Barry's feet as they pressed into my face and he told under the threat of tickling to rub them one by one in my face and knew he had no choice, doing so! I kept sucking on his toes and sliding my tongue in between them and telling him that his sweaty, now smelly feet were my feet and he better accept this or take the consequences which we both knew he'd not risk happening! I told him he'd be calling my mother and telling her that he'd suggested my staying with him two nights a week when I was bible studying and joked I'd be studying worship, foot worship of his feet and could guarantee being an excellent student! I loving hearing my uncle's gasps and moans as I was kneading his arches and stroked the centres of the soles of his feet hearing his masculine and infectious laugh. I traced the creases on the soles of his feet and stroked his ticklish toes. Then rubbed them both saying Dad definitely right about his feet being hyper-ticklish and gripping his toes on each foot in turn and runnin my fingers along the soles held taut!

"Okay Uncle Barry when you're ready laugh yourself silly as time for a trip down memory lane with one difference Dad tickled your feet but not foot fixated as I am so less intense but our next meeting they'll be a ticklish interrogation when you will be telling me all about your ticklish experiences with him and his friends and he hinted you initiated in Summer Camp but never went into detail, he seemed embarrassed speaking about it but said you'd been stripped naked by seniors who had been told of your weakness!"

I then stroked his bare soles again and again, harder and even harder until finally my Uncle Barry broke out in a roar of muffled laughter! I continued running my fingers up n' down his soft and slightly tanned soles from his holiday in the Bahamas down as he squirmed desperately on the bed trying to get away from the tickles and encouraging me in the tickling and using one hand to hold his ankle and the other hand to tickle his sole and stroking under his toes. The 'Bzzz' activated the electric toothbrush and the revolving bristles sprung into ticklish action driving Uncle Barry insane from the intense ticklish sensations relishing in seeing his ticklish agony! After ten minutes resorting back to using my fingers and his pleas falling on deaf ears as I told him his feet being everything I could wish for and more!

My loving his super-sensitive soles on a pair of such attractive masculine feet that fulfilled all my expectations and imagined as he indulged sinning with mother knowing I'd soon be sinning with his feet and saying this stopped tickling his feet and instead just rubbed and licked them as sensuously as I could and taunting him that he being intimate with his brother's wife invited his nephew being intimate with him and tracing my fingers up n' down the soles of his feet slowly and stroking under his toes as he flexed his feet and clenched his toes in efforts to reduce the tortuous sensation but failing and indulged in licking his soles and toes and then massaged them but my fingers sliding over the length of them lightly and gently tickling him like crazy seeing his toes clench and splay, clench and splay! I then indulged in drawing a feather in between his toes which later a technique more ticklish using the pipe cleaner but the quill of the feather along the soles of saliva lubed and later oil lubed soles devastating for him though oiled the tines of the hairbrush the real killer and as he also learned more ticklish having had his dick oiled and forcibly jerked off! I told him jerking his dick not doing much for me but tickling his feet when he's shot his load exciting me as both feet then so excruciatingly ticklish and licklish for me to indulge in enjoying exploiting mercilessly!

I then gave him a break and told him what torments were planned in no particular order as I'd decide this later but my using a feather on them both, quill end scraping along his soles when they'd first been oiled, feather end drawn in between all of his toes, the electric toothbrush again, plastic tines of a hairbrush very effective, writing along his soles with an inkless biro pen, feasting on his feet as coated with my favourite chocolate spread so lickled and nibbled as well as finger tickling so hours to be spent teasing, taunting, tormenting and tortuously tickling his soles and toes and keeping him enduring feet-meets guaranteeing him laughing whilst being trapped where a sinful priest belongs, in ticklish hell!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back