• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Ler\Lee Combination

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! This post was inspired, in part, to Damsels reply to my "Giant\Giantess" thread in the general section.

Damsels said:

"I love the idea of a muscular well-endowed amazonian warrior woman tied helpless and softly tickled by a smaller woman."

It made me wonder. What's your favorite ler\lee combination? (In either stories or videos)

As for me. I usually get more in to college stuff. Like as in two cheerleaders tickling, or tickling at a sorority, or something like that.

I do have to agree with Damsels, to a point, though. I do like it when the taller, stronger lee get tickled by a shorter woman.

Oh this is a good question.

I like videos with dominant male lers and cute/pretty female lees. If he gets the lee to say something/act submissive, even better.

I also like banter between a ler and lee. My all-time fav ler is TIB for those reasons, though there have been several great ticklers over the years from Tickle Abuse, Frenchtickling, Zentickling, Tickle Central, AbsolutelyTickled, ShyandWild, etc.

Shoutout to Brooke and Diane though. Despite them not being M/F, they were a magical combination.

As a male lee, I'm a big fan of both F/M and F/F tickling scenarios.

My favorite type of ler/lee combination when it comes to F/M scenarios involves a really hot girl wearing a skin tight outfit tickling a super ticklish guy. It helps if the guy gives off a submissive vibe and is tied in a way that makes it impossible for him to fight back. Some of my favorite outfits for female lers in F/M scenarios include stockings, bodysuits, lingerie, and swimwear.

When it comes to F/F scenarios, it's super hot when a girl who seems dominating and controlling is in the ler position. It's also really hot if the ler is sort of bossy and Narcissistic as fuck. This kind of ler works great when paired up with a lee who is cute, sexy, spoiled, and who seems like the kind of girl who would make other girls jealous. It's extra hot when the ler seems to want to tickle the lee even more severely due to the ler being jealous of the lee or feeling threatened by the lee because of how hot the lee is.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back