• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Hawaiian TS girl full video (tickling, edging, cum games)

Tacoma tickler

TMF Poster
Special treat for you all today. This video is a mixture of edging, tickle torture, and finally a cum game at the very end. The video stars a very ticklish and very hot local Hawaiian transgender girl who finds herself locked in my stocks and on my tickle table!!! The video starts with some light edging and delves into tickle torture!!! After I have had my fill I edge her more closer and closer to an orgasm but there is one hiccup. She says she already came shortly before I arrived. As punishment I tickle her even more before finally promising if she can make me cum in under 3 minutes I’ll let her go. If not, I get to tickle her even more on her sensitive size 12 feet. Will she win or will she face even more of the ticking punishment?

Buy here!: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/139903/24099311/ticklish-hawaiian-ts-girl-full-video

View attachment trim.D8028B11-5639-4871-9B5F-86AAA74C06F9.MOV

Last edited:
Just wanted to politely point out that 'TS' or 'transexual' is not really the preferred nomenclature for us anymore. Transgender or simply trans is the preferred term.

Just wanted to politely point out that 'TS' or 'transexual' is not really the preferred nomenclature for us anymore. Transgender or simply trans is the preferred term.

Thank you

Thank you for making me aware. I mainly used the term as it is how she refers to herself and how she asked to be referred to in the video when I discussed it with her.

Looks like somebody really enjoys those hairbrushes on her soles, and with size 12s there's so much foot to brush ;-)

Looks like somebody really enjoys those hairbrushes on her soles, and with size 12s there's so much foot to brush ;-)

She even claimed she would not be “that” ticklish on her feet. Well you can see how honest that statement was XD

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back