• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Turns Her On

laughter_n_love

TMF Regular
"You want to know what really turns me on?" she breathed into his ear.

"You know I do," he said, running his hand along her thighs.

"Promise not to laugh?" she said, raising her eyebrows and running a finger along his jawline.

"I promise," he said, grinning.

"Well...what really turns me on..." Color rose in her cheeks and she bit her lip. "You see...I love to be tickled."

Sitting across his lap as she was, he would have bet money that she felt his manhood jump at these words. He grinned a little wider at her. She looked anxiously into his eyes for approval.

"Tickling turns you on, eh?" He danced his fingertips along the exposed lengths of her thighs that her shorts failed to hide.

"Mmmm-hmmmm," she giggled, fidgeting at his touch.

"Tell me what you like," he said.

"Well," she said, blushing furiously at being forced to talk about this. "Ummm, I like it when I'm tickled and I can't stop it."

"You mean like when you are tied up?"

She reddened further. "Yeah, like that."

He noticed that her nipples were hardening under her tank top, signifying that just talking about this was exciting her. "How do you like to be tied up when you are tickled?"

She bit her lip and couldn't look him in the eye. It was an adorable reaction from an adorable woman.

Breathing deeply, she said, "I like to be tied...all spread out..."

"Spread-eagled," he helped.

"...ummm, yeah...and I like to be naked...and blindfolded..." She couldn't look at him, so deep was her embarrassment.

"What about gagged?"

"Gagged? Ummm, that might be good too."

"So it would turn you on if I tied you up, naked and spread-eagled, blindfolded and gagged, and tickled you?"

She could not stop blushing. "Well..."

"Well what?"

"Only if you really, really tickled me."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...the part that turns me on is when I can't take it anymore but I have to."

He grinned. "So you want me to tickle torture you?"

She lowered her eyes and nodded.

He forced her head up with a hand under her chin and looked her in the eye. "I can do that for you, and I'm not laughing."

She smiled a relieved smile as he sensed her arousal was already growing.

They rose from the couch and she led him into her bedroom. Reaching under her bed, she pulled out a shoebox. From this she withdrew four short lengths of rope, a blindfold, and a roll of duct tape. She colored crimson as she did all this, but the cat was out of the bag at this point, and there was no going back.

He waited silently as she undressed. He could tell by the aroma between her legs that she was already turned on, but decided not to call her on this. When she was completely nude, she lay on her back and stretched her slender limbs out to the four corners of the bed. He wasted no time in securing her wrists and ankles to the bedposts. He was no expert in these things, so had to adjust a few of his bonds, but soon she was spread-eagled and tied tightly. He slipped the blindfold over her eyes and adjusted it so it wouldn't slip off as he stole a little kiss.

"Can you see anything?"

"No."

"Can you move anything?"

She wiggled a bit. "No."

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Helpless," she said quietly.

"Do you like the way you feel?"

"Yes."

"How much?"

"A lot." The hard points that were her nipples and the wetness between her legs confirmed her words.

"I almost forgot. Where are you ticklish?"

"Everywhere," she said, her lip trembling. She could not see his grin of approval.

"Last question before I gag you. How will I know when you've had enough?"

"You won't."

"Fair enough." He ripped off a piece of tape.

"Wait, one more thing," she said.

"What babe?"

"Be merciless."

"Don't worry. I will," he said as he stretched the tape across her tight lips.

He stepped back to admire his prize. She was young, only 22, and good genes and a healthy lifestyle had given her the body of a supermodel. She was tall, just under 6 feet, but everything about her was elegant and graceful. She had long, slender limbs. A flat, toned tummy. Rounded, perky breasts. Her smile lit up a room and her eyes captivated any man she chose to look upon.

She was heavenly under normal circumstances, but like this she was downright irresistible. Something about having her so totally at his mercy was empowering to him. The urge rose within him to ravage her right then and there, but he had a job to do, and he was not going to let her down. He would tickle her without mercy, and he would enjoy every minute of it.

She had said she was ticklish everywhere, so he tested out this theory. He swept the pads of his fingertips along her collar bone. She giggled into the tape gag and shifted a bit.

"My my...you are ticklish, aren't you?"

She nodded and uttered a muffled, "Mmmm-hmmm".

He walked around the bed, trying to decide where to tickle her first. There was so much of this lovely beauty to choose from, and it all looked so tempting. He spotted her feet as he rounded the foot of the bed, and stopped to check them out. In all the time they'd been together, he'd never bothered to really look at her feet. Now he did so, and he was amazed by what he saw.

Her feet were long and slender, like the rest of her. She had cute toes that curled nicely, and the polish on her toenails was a bright red. The skin of her feet appeared to be buttery soft, and there wasn't a blemish or callous to be seen. She had smooth, wrinkle free soles, high arches, toes that progressively grew smaller, and her feet smelled slightly of peppermint oils. He found her feet flawless, and a perfect place to begin his tickle torture.

He had tied her so that her ankles lay flush with the bedpost, leaving her feet dangling out in the space beyond the end of the bed. There would be no way for her to avoid his tickling touch. Kneeling at the foot of the bed, he reached out with both hands and spider-walked his fingertips down the length of both of her creamy soles.

She reacted as though someone were running a high voltage of electricity through her body. The bed frame bounced and shifted from the sheer force of her spasm, and a scream of surprise and ticklishness filtered out through her tape gag. He'd only tickled her for a moment, but her feet wiggled and protested madly as though he were still torturing them. He chuckled to himself, pleased at her reaction.

As valiant as her efforts were to avoid further tickling, there was really nothing stopping him from torturing her ultra sensitive soles at will. She could flail and thrash all she wanted, but her feet were going to remain right there, completely immobile and totally at his mercy. They were so perfect, and so helpless, they practically begged to be tickle tortured. After all, she had asked for this, hadn't she? He settled into a more comfortable position as he planned on being down this end of the bed for quite some time.

He reached out and danced his short fingernails up and down the pampered flesh of her soles repeatedly, causing her to buck wildly at his every touch. She writhed as much as the ropes holding her to the bed would allow, but her struggling was for naught, and the tickling of her feet went on unabated. Her muffled screams and protests and guffaws went unheeded as her wish to be mercilessly tickled was granted. From where he knelt, he had a perfect view of the trembling of her thighs and the moistening of her womanhood. Being tickled past her limits did indeed turn her on.

He found that it was not just the bottoms of her slender feet that were sensitive to his tickling touch, it was everywhere. The tops of her feet. The sides of her feet. The ridge underneath her curling and clenching toes. Even the hidden little spaces in between her toes. All were off the charts ticklish.

It did not seem to matter how he tickled her feet either. When he turned his hand into a mindless, tickling claw, she screeched in protest. When he pitter-patted his nails softly against her golden skin, she giggled like a schoolgirl. When he focused on one particular spot, she howled like a banshee. And when he ran his fingertips as fast as he could along and around the entirety of her feet, she flopped around on the bed and laughed like a madwoman.

He was fascinated by her feet and tickling them. How had he not know how fun and erotic this could be? Every line on the soles of her feet was like a ticklish road map that needed to be traveled. Every nook and cranny and crevice and curve of her feet offered a new ticklish delight to be enjoyed. He noticed that the wetness between her legs had intensified, and her nipples looked painfully hard, but she was not the only one enjoying herself. His manhood was straining for release inside his shorts, and it jumped each time he discovered yet another ticklish treasure spot on her magnificent feet.

He noticed by his watch that he had been torturing her feet for a good 15 minutes, and she was struggling and laughing as hard now as she was when he first touched her. Apparently they was no bottom to the well of her ticklishness, at least not when it came to her feet.

He had intended in giving her entire gorgeous and sensitive body the full tickle treatment, but the problem was, he found his need for release growing urgent already. Watching her bound form squirm in vain, listening to her cries of desperation, and exerting his will so freely like this had all combined to elevate his lust to new levels. He knew that he wouldn't be able tickle her much longer before he had to have her, so any plans he had for giving her the full once over would have to wait until another time. And as for giving her what she had asked for, well, he sincerely hoped that she would not be disappointed with what he'd done thus far.

He broke off from tickling her feet just long enough to slip out of his own shorts. She barely had time to recover before his fingernails were prancing along her soles once again. His tickling did not cease as he maneuvered himself onto the bed between her legs. She was most likely too far gone in the throes of ticklish agony to notice his presence on the bed. He loomed above her, tickling both feet, looking down at the awesome sight that was her naked, stretched form, wriggling in protest, steaming with desire. His willpower failed him.

He plunged his manhood into her, and as he fell forward to prop himself on his elbows, his fingers found the flesh pulled taut against her ribs on either side. She arched her back, out of ecstasy or as an act of futile resistance, he did not know. In truth, he was too consumed with lust to care. He drove his member into her warm and waiting sex again and again, all the while mercilessly tickle tormenting her sides. The gag muffled all of her sounds, so it was impossible to tell which sounds represented the ticklish madness she was enduring and which represented the heights of pleasure she was experiencing. One thing was for sure. She was in a world that was both Heaven and Hell all at once, and he alone had the power to grant her bliss or condemn her to damnation. This thought put him over the top.

As he exploded inside her, he felt her arch and tremble again and again. She lifted the both of them off the bed with the power of her release. He suspected that she was experiencing multiple orgasms, but even if that were the case, he couldn't imagine that she was feeling anything better than what he himself was enjoying as he let loose inside her. He could not say whether it was the magnitude of their arousal, or exchange of power between them, or some combination of the two, but never before had sex between them been so good or so right.

He untied her and they lay quietly on the bed in each other's arm. She seemed to be in a semi-catatonic state, off somewhere in her mind, reliving the experience. A smile of radiant satisfaction was on her face, and he had no doubt that he had lived up to her expectations. As for himself, he was excited, because she had opened him up to a whole new world of pleasure that he never knew existed. He knew that this was not the last time they would play like this, and he suspected that it would only get better as he found more ways to tease and pleasure her. He saw their future, a future where tying and tickling and earth shattering sex was a way of life, laid out before them, and he had her courage to thank for it. He kissed her tenderly as they drifted off to sleep, both of them dreaming of the long nights and ticklish delights they would be enjoying again and again.

The End

Laughter

One thing you are very, very good at, is capturing the epic nature of sex lol. But it's too damn short!! MOoooore! More I say!! ( ;) take it as a compliment.) Haha, I like the way you always manage to make tickling seem like the be all and end all of spiritual experiences. You should be a salesman! lol kidding!! :D see ya!

i can so relate

this story made me so aroused. yet again laugher n love has placed me in the character. i am a fan of his writing now. keep it up i am like that wanting to ask and tell what i want , but o so shy. isabeau

isabeau said:
this story made me so aroused. yet again laugher n love has placed me in the character. i am a fan of his writing now. keep it up i am like that wanting to ask and tell what i want , but o so shy. isabeau

o lord the way i used to post lol anyway i just re read this story today and wanted to bump it up. its a story that is close to my heart, as someone who was very special shared it with me . and i no longer have....

isabeau

wow

that was a great read, thanks for sharing that with us. I agree, pls post some more!!!

:firedevil

When I finally meandered over to this Archive, I only read two other members stories..

Unfortunetly, I am a bit picky about what I read, well..When Finishing their stories, I decided just to check out a few others, and came across your archive..This was the first story I read...And I was HOOKED! You have a fanTASTIC way of drawing the reader in and leaving them wanting more. ;)

Keep Up The Great Work !! :xpulcy:

Omg~

Thanks to Crystal's post today, I noticed this story, and like the others before me- I LOVED IT!!! Very sexy and sweet and definitely a turn on! :)

I enjoy reading his stories, over and over.

Check out his other stories in his archive.:yowzer:

I am on my knees PRAYING for a PART TWO! Your foot tickling description was word perfect, I just wish it had been longer.

Last edited:
I am on my knees PRAYING for a PART TWO! Your foot tickling description was word perfect, I just wish it had been longer.

I agree, a part two would be awesome! :) (and maybe with more spots than just the feets)
Great story btw! :)

:bump:When you are in need of reading a GOOD tickling story, then this one is a classic.:numberone:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back