• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ultra detailed rp with a very skilled lee.

Tickleslavegirl

Hey everyone,

I am trapped home again while awaiting my covid results and would love to create some rp magic. I have written stories in here before and my ability to write and eye to detail as a lee is heavy. I expect you to have the same ability to write I heavy detail and with imagination so that I can visualize what is occurring within the story. I have a list of 14 ticklees that I play and I only play them. I will not play the express, cartoon character Or significant other. I play my very very detailed characters only. Also I only rp on discord my name is ticklegirl#1083 feel free tj send me a friend request and I will add you. I do interrogation rps, giantess rps, abduction rps etc. some futuristic, some medieval and some in a fantasy realms. All my rps are NSFW. Please do not waste my time and I will not waste yours. Also not looking for novices to rps. Looking for masters only. Have a thing for older guys due to my in person tickle experiences but not that picky lol. I look forward to hearing your rps!!! Well reading them anyway lol.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back