• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to be more ticklish?

nekotsuki

hi, is there a way to be more sensitive to tickling? my boyfriend wants me to be more ticklish in the ribs and feet but IDK how, ,also, Are there machines that can tickle you? I've seen some on youtube but they don't sell them I really want at least 1, no matter the cost

Last edited:
Two techniques I know of: cannabis and hypnosis (either one, not at the same time).

There is no real way to increase your ticklishness. It's based on real inherent physical aspects of your body. Basically, it's in how you are built.

You can be more RESPONSIVE to tickling based on comfort level with your partner. There is a psychological aspect at play and that seems to be one thing that can increase a response. The better the connection the better the results usually.

Some women become more responsive to tickling after having an orgasm(s). One thing to try is that, THEN have him tickler you.

Some recreational drugs can help, but they will vary widely from person to person, and require you working out of any do.

But for the most part you are how you are.

There are some machines that can tickle, but its rare for them to better human. Certainly not worth the cost. Vibrators and electric toothbrushes will do better then most of them.

Myriads

Tell him to tickle you After you climax !!!! You are way more sensitive !

Two techniques I know of: cannabis and hypnosis (either one, not at the same time).

I am not sure about cannabis, but hypnosis can work, and it can work extremely well. While ticklishness has a physical aspect to it, it is just as psychological, if not more so. Hypnotism can help with the psychological aspect. The downsides of hypnotism are: It can take some practice which in turn takes time; some people are easier to hypnotize than others; and some have better results than others. Still, it is worth a try if that is what you want.

If you are careful you can make your soles more sensitive by oiling and heating them with a hairdryer.

Other options include wearing double or triple socks so your feet go soft.

Psychological techniques could include a blindfold or a headcage so you don't know when or where the tickles will strike

Weed works for me and quite a few others that I know of. Personally, I like edibles the best or sativa strains in particular.

Also, they make THC lube now which could be experimented with in place of whatever oil folks make use of.

There are socks you can buy which are specifically designed to wear to bed after you lotion the hell out of your feet. A few nights of that and your feet will be crazy soft. Softer feet = more ticklish.

On that note, any time I went for a long hike (like an all day hike, 7 miles or more, and especially backpacking trips) any girl I've dated had waaaaaayyyy more ticklish feet. So... sore feet also = more ticklish. One indulged me by wearing nylons in her boots/pants and it was pretty fucking epic.

Also don't just assume that it is you. It could be that your boyfriend needs to learn how to tickle you better/fogure out what makes you tick. Usually it is a 2 way street.

Using silicone based lube like Uberlube works wonders on the bottoms of feet and in between the toes. That coupled with running pipe cleaners between toes works crazy well. There is a specific type of pipe cleaner which has little plastic pieces jutting out of them within the normal velvet like material.

Finally as some have noted here, certain drugs can enhance ticklishness as well. A strong Sativa weed strain works really well. Cocaine has also worked really well for me in the past and makes the overall experience 100x more intense for both myself as a ler and any women I've done it with as a lee. But I haven't done that shit in years. It's a terrible fucking drug. I had my fun, but it is really addictive and dangerous and I am happy to say that even though I'd like to do it again, I haven't in a few years and my desire not to is stronger than my desire to. The only way it's gonna stay that way is by not doing it again. Also Molly/MDMA works really well too but it is more of like a playful tickle intensity and not the usual "tickle torture" intensity.

And on a final note, while it's awesome you want to find ways to be more ticklish for your bf and is really sweet of you, don't feel as though you aren't enough or that there is something wrong with you. Or let him make you feel that way. Ever. Whatever that's worth to you.

For some folks marijuana is not illegal

Alcohol is a bad idea though, more likely to numb your senses than enhance them.

The only thing I’ve heard of is lotion but I never tried it.
I also heard being tickled by someone you trust makes you more open to being ticklish,and, if you’re already having a laugh anyways it perpetuates it.

Thank you all for your tips, I put it into practice and we both liked it too much, I love to feel more ticklish and my boyfriend liked that i was more sensitive

Last edited:
Also comfort with the ler is helpful. Clear expressions of boundaries and safe words, as well as non judgement can increase sensitivity

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back