• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could tickle a comic book character

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I was just wondering about this.

If you could tickle any comic book character, who would it be? Doesn't matter if it's Marvel, DC, or what.

As for me. I've always thought Black Cat from Spider-Man (the 90's version) would be fun to tickle.

I also liked Betty from the Archie Comics. Oh. Yeah. Almost forgot Cheryl Blossom from the same comics.

Scooby Doo had a comic book. So, that's a no brainer for me. Daphne for sure. Prancing around all the time like a slut in that short skirt. She knew what she was doing.

Scooby Doo had a comic book. So, that's a no brainer for me. Daphne for sure. Prancing around all the time like a slut in that short skirt. She knew what she was doing.

And because she’s always wearing tights and heels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mystic, because she could look like any character I wanted, and when it was her turn, she could probably grow extra arms.

And because she’s always wearing tights and heels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to mention she's the only one that always gets tied up ;) I think the makers of the show had a little thing for their Daphne character as well.

This is an awesome topic. I think that this is something that every one of us has thought about since we discovered we have a foot / tickling fetish.
I pick Poison Ivy from the Batman comics. If you are a superhero comic book reader and you followed The New Adventures of Batman in the 90s animated series and then later on the Justice League animated series will find that most of the female characters are drawn in a way that you want to tickle all of them.

LBFT

This is an awesome topic. I think that this is something that every one of us has thought about since we discovered we have a foot / tickling fetish.
I pick Poison Ivy from the Batman comics. If you are a superhero comic book reader and you followed The New Adventures of Batman in the 90s animated series and then later on the Justice League animated series will find that most of the female characters are drawn in a way that you want to tickle all of them.

LBFT

Thanks man. Yeah. I've always liked Poison Ivy too. Also, speaking of Batman series, I've always thought Harley Quinn would be fun to tickle (and, knowing Quinn, she'd probably enjoy it )

Mystique since she can turn into ANYONE and she is blue! If that is cheating I’d still take her if she couldn’t change.

Thanks man. Yeah. I've always liked Poison Ivy too. Also, speaking of Batman series, I've always thought Harley Quinn would be fun to tickle (and, knowing Quinn, she'd probably enjoy it )

Heck yes the Harley Quinn character would make for an excellent foot tickling victim. There is an episode titled Harley and Ivy where are Harley Quinn leaves the Joker to team up with Poison Ivy and they wreak havoc all over Gotham City there is a scene where they are in there pajama tops barefoot makes you wonder if poison ivy got the chance to have one of her plants tie up Harley Quinn and tickle her feet. We can leave that for the imagination to wonder

LBFT

Heck yes the Harley Quinn character would make for an excellent foot tickling victim. There is an episode titled Harley and Ivy where are Harley Quinn leaves the Joker to team up with Poison Ivy and they wreak havoc all over Gotham City there is a scene where they are in there pajama tops barefoot makes you wonder if poison ivy got the chance to have one of her plants tie up Harley Quinn and tickle her feet. We can leave that for the imagination to wonder

LBFT

Are you talking about the new-ish Harley Quinn series? I think I saw that episode. I wondered the same thing.

No, that would likely be the original Batman: The animated series, which would help eventually bring about the amazing Justice League series.

I don't know how well known her adventures are in United States (I presume most of posters are from there or elsewhere in Anglosphere), my choice would be flight attendant Natacha from self-titled comic book series. Sexy stewardess ending up in all sorts of dangerous adventures and occasional distress... I used to imagine her in ticklish perils a lot in my younger days.

1971_comics_natacha_main.jpg97493011.jpg9782907159814_cg.jpg

Are you talking about the new-ish Harley Quinn series? I think I saw that episode. I wondered the same thing.

I'm talking about the original Batman the Animated Series from the 90s put yes the Harley Quinn show that is on the DC Universe Network where Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy are roommates lens for the mind to wander.

LBFT

I'm talking about the original Batman the Animated Series from the 90s put yes the Harley Quinn show that is on the DC Universe Network where Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy are roommates lens for the mind to wander.

LBFT

Harley is ticklish, she’s been briefly tickled a few times in her post New 52 series. She even tickled her Mom’s foot while visiting her in the hospital.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back