• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 10: Afternoon of Fun, Part 8 (machine/F, gang/FF, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is Part 8 of Chapter 10 of The Tickle Cartel. It will be the final part of this chapter. Sorry it's been so long; I needed a bit of a mental break after TickleTober.

I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 10: Afternoon of Fun, Part 7

“If you’re up for it, I know of a little club that we could go to,” Tickle Mistress Wendy informed Jen. “It does include a lot of tickling, and for your information, there is an alcohol-free section that we’ll go into, since you are not of age yet.”

“I could use some relaxation… and laughs,” Jen stated the first part before realizing what would probably happen and adding the ending. “It sounds fun.”

“Then let’s head over there,” Wendy announced. “Since we don’t have to worry about drinking, I can drive us over. Layla, tell the others that we’ll be back in a while if they happen to ask.” Once Layla nodded in affirmation, Wendy and Jen got up and headed to the T cart. “Oh, and Jen, that crop top and shorts look is perfect, although you’ll probably have to put the flip flops in a locker when we get there. It’s free of charge, of course, since most people who come over have a little more on than they should for getting tickled.”

“Alright, so, what’s this place like?” Jen questioned.

“Well, to start with, the entrance fee usually includes some tickling, as well as a little money that I’ll pay,” Wendy proclaimed. “Usually you get locked in the stocks or a chair or something for a few minutes, five at most. People can come around and tickle you. After that, employees let you out, and you can roam around to meet people and get food, among other things. You’ll probably see a lot of people around your age, college age, in the part we’re going to, since it’s the only part they can go into. However, there will be several older people who don’t want to be in the other section for some reason or another. Of course, you can always volunteer for a tickling and choose where you get put. It’s kind of like the beach, where you tell them how long you want to be locked up and where you want to be tickled. There’s also a lot of places for employees to be tickled, and if an employee’s service is not great, you can request that they get locked up. Those are always popular attractions for the public, and they usually end in gang tickles. In addition, there will be some ticklish performances on the stages. Some people will be dancing and singing, but there’s often tickling involved. There are also some challenges that can get you rewards, which you would probably enjoy. Of course, you likely won’t get to do all this, since we can’t be here too terribly long, given that your Transporter School starts tomorrow, but we’ll visit some other time. Does that give you enough info for now? Some of it, you just have to see.”

“Yeah, that sounds like a pretty good overview,” Jen declared as they drove over. Before long, they had arrived at the club, called Sensitive Sliders, and they both got out of the car.

“Oh, I can’t believe I almost forgot to mention this,” Wendy dictated. “One of the big attractions here is the slides. There are a few different ones in both areas, and they have specific things to tickle you with as you go down. For example, on one of them, you get tickled by electric toothbrushes all down the slide. Other ones have obstacles that divert you to a room to be tickled for a few minutes. Sometimes, they have a challenge to see who can get down one of those slides the fastest, and it’s all about avoiding the obstacles. It’s a really fun challenge, even if you end up being tickled. They do cost money to go down, and even though it’s not a lot, let me know if you want to do that.”

“Alright,” Jen affirmed as the two reached a sign that said, ‘Alcohol-Free Entrance’ and headed inside. Immediately, Jen saw what Tickle Mistress Wendy had been describing. The club was fairly crowded, and there was a lot of tickling going on already. Wendy pulled her amazed mentee along to a tall woman around Jen’s age in front of a glass door leading inside.

“Welcome to Sensitive Sliders,” the woman welcomed them in with a smile. “Entrance tonight is five dollars, and for you two, I think two minutes in the stocks should be good. Do you need a locker tonight?” Wendy affirmed this, and after she received a key, she paid the money. The bouncer called another employee over to take Jen and Wendy to their locker, where they left their shoes, and then the two were brought to the stocks. “Have a great time!”

Although Wendy was not thrilled about being put in the stocks, Jen was relatively happy, and she hopped in when they arrived. “We’ll stay by you, and we’ll let you out when your time is up,” one of the employees told the two.

Before long, someone came by and tickled the tied toes of the two ticklees, causing Wendy to burst out laughing hysterically, “NOHOHO NOHOHOT THEHEHERE PLEHEHEHEASE!” Jen was also laughing, but since she was just giggling, the tickler moved both hands to the Tickle Mistress. Soon, the tickler found out just how sensitive Wendy’s soles were, and the ticklee was reduced to desperate pleading. Jen also received some tickles, but not all that much, since her feet were not a hot spot. Following two minutes of the tickler working over Wendy’s feet, the employee announced that it was time to let them out, and Jen and Wendy were freed. “Well, you sure got lucky there,” the Tickle Mistress commented to Jen. “Didn’t get your tummy tickled at all.”

“You seemed to be having a great time laughing, with how loud you were,” Jen joked, earning her a poke to her stomach. “How much time do we have here?”

“Around half an hour,” Wendy informed Jen, who nodded. “Do you have anything you’d like to do?”

“I’d like to try one of those slides you mentioned,” Jen announced. “One of the ones where they just tickle you, not the obstacle ones.”

“Let’s head over there, then,” Wendy dictated, and the two went off.

On the way over, Jen noticed a large stage in the center of the room. There were a few people on it currently, two people who were singing and five people in costumes. The singers were wearing sleeveless crop tops, shorts, and no shoes, while the costumed individuals had most of their tickle spots covered up. At short but unpredictable intervals, the costumed individuals would go up and tickle one of the two singers in an exposed area, usually causing some loud laughs into microphones. Jen figured that the goal was to keep singing while being tickled, and the singers were having varying degrees of success in this area. A short time after Jen began watching, the lights on the stage flashed red, and one of the costumed individuals came down and went into the crowd, tickling several members of the crowd as she passed by them. The singers suddenly came under a dual tickling assault, and they were soon both on the ground, laughing hysterically. Within a minute, one of the singers was left alone, and the ticklers went over to the other singer, tickling her as they took her microphone away. The ticklee singer was taken over and tied to a pole just off the stage, and someone was dragged from the crowd to the stage, laughing as she was tickled by the fifth costumed individual. Apparently, she was to be the new singer, and once she was taken up and given the microphone, the music changed. The process started over again, and the tickling resumed at random intervals as the two singers performed.

Eventually, Wendy broke Jen out of her focus by announcing, “We’ll see the slides when we get up these stairs.”

“Alright,” Jen turned back to face Wendy, and the two headed up a long set of stairs.

When they neared the top, Jen saw a decently long line of eager people. “Excuse me,” Wendy tapped one of the people in the line on the shoulder, “what slide is this line for?”

“It’s the Feathery Obstacle Line,” the woman responded with a smile. “They’re having a big event right now. Is that what you’re here for?”

“No, but thanks for letting us know,” Wendy thanked the woman before directing Jen to the right. They continued up the stairs until they came to a sign indicating that the obstacle challenges were to the left and the regular tickling slides were to the right. “You said that you just wanted to go on a normal tickling slide, right, Jen?” Wendy requested the confirmation that Jen provided immediately. “Then let’s head here.” A few seconds after going through the door under the sign, Wendy and Jen came up to a counter. “Hello,” Wendy addressed the woman at the counter. “We’d like to know what slides are available tonight.”

“We have four tools currently operating: hairbrushes, toothbrushes, flossers, and feathers,” the woman explained. “Each is $1.00 per ride. We make sure to get the tools on your most ticklish spot, and you may be strapped to something to ensure that you’ll be tickled the entire time.”

After Wendy looked at her to choose what to do, Jen announced, “I’d like to do the toothbrushes, and my belly is my most ticklish spot.”

“That is the middle left one,” the woman directed them to four lines for the four slides. “And will you be going down one of our slides?” she inquired of Wendy.

“Not today, thanks,” Wendy declined as she handed over a dollar for Jen’s admission.

“Thank you, and wait one minute,” the woman proclaimed after taking the dollar. She then grabbed something out of the printer on her counter and addressed Jen, “Can you please lean your head in for a minute?” Jen did so, and the woman stuck a small piece of paper to her forehead, making sure to avoid her hair. “You’re all set. Have fun!”

“I’ll see you at the bottom, Jen,” Wendy stated before heading out, leaving Jen to go towards the toothbrush line, wondering what exactly was on her head.

Jen had to wait a couple of minutes to get to the front after she entered the line for the slide, and when she did, an employee called out, “We’ve got a ticklish tummy here!” Immediately, another employee brought a strange-looking board over, causing the original employee to address Jen. “Please lay facedown on the restraining device, with your head here.” After Jen laid down on the board, she realized the purpose: there was a large hole right where her stomach was, inevitably to let tickly toothbrushes get to her. Jen was soon strapped to the board, with her wrists, elbows, shoulders, upper and lower back, hips, several places on her legs, and her ankles getting straps over them. Despite being completely immobilized, Jen did have the comfort of a pillow on her head. “Alright, let’s put her on the slide so this ticklish tummy can feel the toothbrush tickles!”

“AHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen began laughing into the pillow right away as her board was placed on the slide and toothbrushes began tickling her torso. There were an uncountable amount of the devices already working over her abdomen, limited only by their area relative to Jen’s belly. Although she naturally tried to squirm to get away from the toothbrushes, the ticklee found that she was unable to do so, as whoever made the restraints made them very well. “AHAHAHA IHIHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHEHES!” Her laughter was muffled slightly by the pillow, but it was loud enough that it could be partially heard by the employees.

‘This is kind of fun,’ Jen admitted to herself. ‘There’s so many tickles on my tummy, and they’re so nice. Especially that one toothbrush in my tickle button; it’s just causing tons of laughter for me.’

“Tickle, tickle, tickle your ticklish tummy!” Jen suddenly heard the first employee speak up, and then she felt a push.

“AHAHAHAHA TIHIHIHAHAHAHA!” the laughter went hysterical as Jen began sliding down. A million buzzing toothbrushes made their way over her bare belly, all starting at the bottom and ending at the top, only to be replaced by new ones. It appeared that the whole slide was just a bunch of the toothbrushes, poised perfectly to tickle Jen’s unprotected midsection as she went down on the board. In addition to feeling the downward momentum, Jen also felt several different brush types attack her abdomen. Some of the toothbrushes scraped against her stomach, while others were softer, gently brushing across the surface of her midriff, but all tickled immensely. As a result, Jen was laughing as hard as she could as she gained momentum from her board sliding down, feeling every part of her most ticklish spot get tickled. Her bellybutton in particular experienced a wide variety of tickles; despite her decently fast speed, every toothbrush that went over managed to sneak in the little hole, even for just one second, and make Jen laugh harder. As she slid down the slippery slide for a few minutes, the ticklee’s mood reflected her laughter: as the laughs grew in size and strength, so did her positive attitude. She was having tons of fun being subjected to the tickly toothbrushes, and she felt no reason to hide it.

After several minutes of tickles, an exhausted but happy Jen felt her board slow down and then stop on a horizontal plane of toothbrushes. Although these toothbrushes tickled tons, Jen managed to hear a voice through her laughter say, “Time to get you up!” Jen finally was relieved of the buzzing on her belly when a hand reached down and leaned her board up. Soon, she was brought over and laid facedown on another table, free from the toothbrushes. “Let’s get you untied.” Jen began to feel her bonds loosen, and soon, she realized that she was able to move. Turning to face this employee, Jen heard, “Thanks for coming to the Toothbrush Slide! I hope you had fun. When you’re ready, you can get up, and if you want it, there’s water and nutrition bars on the counter, free of charge. Please come again.” Jen rested for a few minutes before finally pulling herself up slowly. She weakly walked over to the other table and grabbed some water and a bar, then sat down again. After eating the bar and drinking the water, Jen felt more energy. She got up and headed towards the ‘Exit’ sign, marking the end of her tickle slide ride.

Soon after leaving the tickle slide ride, Jen was spotted by Wendy, who walked over to her and wondered, “How was the slide?”

“It was lots of fun!” Jen responded, a huge smile on her face. “Really, really tickly, but I loved it. I think that if I get a chance to come here again, I’ll do that and try out some of the other slides.”

“Good,” Wendy declared, despite internally shivering at the thought of her own bare feet at the mercy of the tickle slide. “In any case, we do need to get going back to my house. Sorry that this trip had to be so short, but we need to make sure you’re awake for tomorrow.”

“That’s fine; thanks for taking me here!” Jen accepted that the night needed to end. “I am getting tired, too, so I probably would have asked to head home soon.” The two retrieved their flip flops from the locker and surrendered the keys to the bouncer before heading out of Sensitive Sliders. When they reached Wendy’s house, the Tickle Mistress assigned Fiona, one of the servants who Jen was told normally worked at night, to Jen, and she headed to her room to get some sleep. Once Wendy was gone, Fiona showed Jen to the guest room that she would spend the night in, which held all of Jen’s stuff. The servant also provided Jen with sleepwear similar to the night before: crop topped pajamas with shorts. After getting some water, Jen laid down and fell asleep as she hit the pillow, exhausted from another day of tickles.

Next Chapter
Chapter 11: Prep Week, Day 1, Part 1

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back