• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question: my F/F experience

time_of_your3

TMF Novice
Hey fellow TK’s!

I have an awesome female coworker who seems to enjoy tickling everyone.
While some might disapprove I (of course) think it’s fun.

I’m also female and we’re both straight so I’m pretty sure it’s just “let’s have a laugh at work” vibe and nothing more...

So her tactic is basically sneak up behind you and tickle quickly.

If someone does that to me especially in the ribs, my reaction is probably the MOST ticklish ever (I’m talking screaming and jumping).

She tried it once on the back of my neck and was a little taken back with my reaction.

But of course I don’t want her to NOT do it.

Do you have any advice what I say to “sort of” let her know it’s fun...but I don’t want her to know it’s my fetish either.

I was kind of thinking with the corny sentence “I have the most ticklish ribs” or “tickling me is dangerous”...

What do you think? I’m open......

This is a tricky one. On one hand, it is a co-worker (don't want to end up in HR), but you want to let her know that you're down to be tickled.

I'd go with either one of those Quotes. If she's into tickling, like us (and not just doing it for an office prank), then she should get it.

P.S. Personally, I like the ribs Quote.

tickle her ..... say Paybacks !!

and dangle a shoe

LoL I don’t DISAGREE with your advice but I kind of want to keep my fetish to myself at work...

What do you recommend I say to her to kind of let her know it’s fun?

say it's in good fun ! Tickle her ...poke her ... revenge tickles all in good fun !

say I like to have fun tease and tickle people too !! i am childish too ~!

say I like to have fun tease and tickle people too !! i am childish too ~!

Well... I kind of don’t want to be a tickler in my workplace for some strange reason.

Do you have any advice on what to say to her to let her know I’m cool with it?

say ... I think it's great that you tickle people ... say ... that was funny when you tickled me ... Or better yet .... stand facing away from her ... reach ... Stretch ... present a spot for her to tickle you .

after she tickles you giggle ... and say That's for after work so we don't get in trouble !! Take one show off and say my foot hurts !!

My wife has a female friend (both straight) who is super ticklish and my wife found out by accident. My wife snuck up on her and tickle attacked her ribs like your co-worker did to you.

Her friend said, “my ribs are so ticklish!” and now my wife gets her every chance she gets.

So, I think your idea of telling her how ticklish your ribs are when she gets you is probably the safest way to keep her tickling without exposing yourself!

Being a ler . The best response for me is to keep it positive. No hand slapping or run away. Just laugh. Sometimes the unspoken enjoyment from the ticklee is enough to make a tickler come back for more. The more you laugh the more it will cause a second go around. Remember she is looking for a ticklish response.

Say: "I wish you wouldn't do that, because I can be tickled into slavery".

Or alternatively

"If you don't stop I am reporting you to human resources"

Her friend said, “my ribs are so ticklish!” and now my wife gets her every chance she gets.

Exactly, saying you are ticklish usually makes people want to tickle that person more.

The next time she tickles you time_of
try saying I am so ticklish.

The best response for me is to keep it positive. No hand slapping or run away. Just laugh. Sometimes the unspoken enjoyment from the ticklee is enough to make a tickler come back for more. The more you laugh the more it will cause a second go around. Remember she is looking for a ticklish response.

This is definately the second thing, a ticklish response.

My fiancee had a relative staying with her during the worldwide quarantine earlier this year, he accidentally found out how ticklish she was when he casually poked her sides; not thinking anything of it. Well naturally she gave a ticklish response and that was it. He would then frequently tickle attack her.

The co-worker seems like one of these i'll tickle you because it's funny people, so if you react and she is really amused by your reaction she will definately do it again. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back