• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Men: do you like a cute giggle?

time_of_your3

TMF Novice
I can’t help but giggle softly at a joke and I’m just curious if this is a turn on...?

I sometimes see guys turn their head to the side and look at me kind of funny and a bit intently but I’m not entirely sure what they’re thinking...

I hope you can clarify this for me!

I think you answered your own question there by saying a CUTE giggle haha. Personally I am not sure I would go as far as a turn on but definitely an endearing quality and, if I found out you were ticklish would certainly be tempted to learn and hear more of your laughs hehe ;p

Í surely like a cute giggle, I am attracted when I hear that.

Sendt fra min AGS-L09 med Tapatalk

Yes! Obviously, for most guys HERE it's basically like the can opener sound for cats. :)

But I think it's also true in general, and might be more powerful than we'd guess. Years ago, I heard an assertion that female laughter is the human mating call. That context wasn't tickle-related or even sexual at all. I think it was about social interactions. Both sexes use laughter to help keep conversation flowing, and women more in general. But when a girl feels attracted she apparently laughs or giggles a lot more. The speaker claimed that men seem to be wired to look when a girl laughs. (We probably coevolved this interaction.) This was followed by the recommendation to observe and draw our own conclusions. She was right: in a restaurant or a bar, when I heard female laughter, it seemed like every male head turned. Couldn't believe I'd never noticed that before!

Bottom line: as a ticklephile I live for cute giggles (and more), but possibly men in general like em too

Yes! Obviously, for most guys HERE it's basically like the can opener sound for cats. :)

Years ago, I heard an assertion that female laughter is the human mating call. That context wasn't tickle-related or even sexual at all. I think it was about social interactions. Both sexes use laughter to help keep conversation flowing, and women more in general. But when a girl feels attracted she apparently laughs or giggles a lot more. The speaker claimed that men seem to be wired to look when a girl laughs. (We probably coevolved this interaction.) This was followed by the recommendation to observe and draw our own conclusions. She was right: in a restaurant or a bar, when I heard female laughter, it seemed like every male head turned. Couldn't believe I'd never noticed that before!

This is very interesting and explains why sometimes, I have actually felt jealous when someone else; another male person usually, makes my various girlfriends, schoolgirl crushes laugh..
Not even necessarily tickling them, but just making them laugh.

I too will turn my head if a hear a cute giggle.

You learn something new every day.

I dont mind cute giggles, but I honestly prefer hearty laughter. Actually, a turn on of mine is an "ugly" laugh. A laugh that some might consider a bit grating, or weird sounding. Our loud and hearty. Something about those laughs make me want to tickle you more and get the laughs out.

I think it depends on the situation. A cute laugh IS definitely a turn on as long as it is through woman having a good time. But, it can also be turn off if the guy is thinking your laughing at him. Example: guy walks past some giggling woman may think they are laughing at him when they are giggling because they think he's cute.

I can’t help but giggle softly at a joke and I’m just curious if this is a turn on...?

I sometimes see guys turn their head to the side and look at me kind of funny and a bit intently but I’m not entirely sure what they’re thinking...

I hope you can clarify this for me!

Absolutely! It happens to me all the time.. whether I'm interacting personally with a woman I find attractive and she laughs a bit, if I find the laugh to also be sexy I kind of try to look harder and more deeply at her to look for "signs"... Perhaps not even consciously as it's happening but I notice seconds later. Or, like others mentioned if I happen to overhear good laughter it hits my radar and the same thing happens.
It happened in fact, just yesterday.

Absolutely! It happens to me all the time.. whether I'm interacting personally with a woman I find attractive and she laughs a bit, if I find the laugh to also be sexy I kind of try to look harder and more deeply at her to look for "signs"... Perhaps not even consciously as it's happening but I notice seconds later. Or, like others mentioned if I happen to overhear good laughter it hits my radar and the same thing happens.
It happened in fact, just yesterday.

Just curious what kind “signs” you’re talking about and looking for...?

Just curious what kind “signs” you’re talking about and looking for...?

I suppose that those would be signs that somebody is a member here &#55357;&#56898; , or at the very least some sort of indication that she has some level of interest in tickling.. I look at the fingernails. Then I glance at the feet, you know, to observe what kind of shoes she's wearing. I also search for that "ticklish" look in the eyes -- the symmetrical, almond-shaped wide eyed shy sort of gaze... It's never yielded any fruit this way, but it's fun in my deluded mind!
Like the other day, in my interaction, I made a really lame joke and the young lady giggled a loud, short- A "Ha-ha-ha"... and that GRABBED my attention immediately. I looked at her eyes. I had already been checking out her nails - red, medium-short, rounded sharp. I also looked at her footwear: moccasins (I think), with fur lining and the appearance of no socks. I was sold. This was at a haircut salon and I hope to see her again...

Seriously, there's no verified science here but I have a good time and it gives me something to look forward to, and muse about.

I haven't had the pleasure of hearing a cute giggle.
But I think that would be awesome to hear hopefully the ticklee is enjoying

I suppose that those would be signs that somebody is a member here �� , or at the very least some sort of indication that she has some level of interest in tickling.. I look at the fingernails. Then I glance at the feet, you know, to observe what kind of shoes she's wearing. I also search for that "ticklish" look in the eyes -- the symmetrical, almond-shaped wide eyed shy sort of gaze... It's never yielded any fruit this way, but it's fun in my deluded mind!
Like the other day, in my interaction, I made a really lame joke and the young lady giggled a loud, short- A "Ha-ha-ha"... and that GRABBED my attention immediately. I looked at her eyes. I had already been checking out her nails - red, medium-short, rounded sharp. I also looked at her footwear: moccasins (I think), with fur lining and the appearance of no socks. I was sold. This was at a haircut salon and I hope to see her again...

Seriously, there's no verified science here but I have a good time and it gives me something to look forward to, and muse about.

Just curious how do you try to find out someone is one of us?
&#55358;&#56631;&#55356;&#57339;*♀️

Yeah, I love cute laughs... it turns me on and makes me want to keep making them laugh... the cuter the laugh, the more I'll try.... and if I know they're ticklish, they may be in trouble...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back