• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question: my F/F experience

time_of_your3

Hey fellow TK’s!

I have an awesome female coworker who seems to enjoy tickling everyone.
While some might disapprove I (of course) think it’s fun.

I’m also female and we’re both straight so I’m pretty sure it’s just “let’s have a laugh at work” vibe and nothing more...

So her tactic is basically sneak up behind you and tickle quickly.

If someone does that to me especially in the ribs, my reaction is probably the MOST ticklish ever (I’m talking screaming and jumping).

She tried it once on the back of my neck and was a little taken back with my reaction.

But of course I don’t want her to NOT do it.

Do you have any advice what I say to “sort of” let her know it’s fun...but I don’t want her to know it’s my fetish either.

I was kind of thinking with the corny sentence “I have the most ticklish ribs” or “tickling me is dangerous”...

What do you think? I’m open....

Honestly, as long as it looks like you are having fun. She will be ok. You can even make it casual and say something like "If you keep tickling me, you're going to make me do whatever you want!" Something to that effect which is an invite to keep doing it. You want to show her that you don't mind being tickled. If she likes to tickle people, she will keep doing it if she can sense you don't mind.

IF you're going to say something say "if we weren't at work I'd kick your ass in a tickle fight!"
I also had a relationship like this with a girl I worked with, she'd always annoy me and when we ended up at each other's desk to help each other we'd sneak in pokes and leg squeezes

Maybe laugh it off but say something like ‘It’s lucky you didn’t get my ribs/sides/feet’, which could potentially encourage her to tickle you more. Alternatively, sneak up and tickle her as ‘revenge’. You’re not really revealing your fetish, as you’re keeping it within her rules and just having fun at work.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Maybe laugh it off but say something like ‘It’s lucky you didn’t get my ribs/sides/feet’, which could potentially encourage her to tickle you more. Alternatively, sneak up and tickle her as ‘revenge’. You’re not really revealing your fetish, as you’re keeping it within her rules and just having fun at work.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I agree. The next time she pokes you in the ribs, say something like, "I'm really lucky that you can't get at my feet here at work." Blush when you say it. :D

If you're shy about tickling her at work say something like "You're lucky we're here because if we were at my place (or yours) I'd find every single one of your spots for revenge. You never know what may happen next.

I don't think the 'what you say' matters as much as the 'how you say.' do all the things that say this is fun and I'd like to continue. smile, eye contact, a warm tone of voice. nonverbal ques are very important. even if we don't realize we are paying attention to them, we are always watching and interpreting.

Ask her to come over and see if she's willing to tickle you outside work she's probably trying to make a move and that's her way of telling you that she likes you very much!

Ask her to come over and see if she's willing to tickle you outside work she's probably trying to make a move and that's her way of telling you that she likes you very much!

Lol nooo nooo

I’m very sorry to ruin the F/F fantasy but she does it to men too...

She’s into men trust me...

(And so am I...)

Sorry!!

Sad to say, most of us (myself included) don't work in a workplace where this is even possible, let alone work with someone who enjoys tickling (even just for fun).

time_of_your3, any chance we could talk you into sharing some of your coworker's exploits here, no matter how short? A joy shared is a joy doubled. :)

Sad to say, most of us (myself included) don't work in a workplace where this is even possible, let alone work with someone who enjoys tickling (even just for fun).

time_of_your3, any chance we could talk you into sharing some of your coworker's exploits here, no matter how short? A joy shared is a joy doubled. :)

Sure absolutely I don’t mind but there has been no action thus far

Sure absolutely I don’t mind but there has been no action thus far

Thanks, and had a thought about your original question. It's a variation of just be honest. Say to her privately, "Look, I don't mind being tickled. I think it's a fun way for people to connect, but I'm very ticklish. Please remember, a little goes a long way with me."

Then again, consider the source: someone who has to live vicariously through the internet. :/

Good luck.

I wouldn't overthink it...just tickle her back sometime, in the same kind of sneak attack she gave you! It'll send all the messages you want, giving her the permission she needs.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back