• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LF video recommendations of french tickling studio

johnnybilbo

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for recommendations of french tickling videos. I'm into pretty intense tickling, specially where the lee is extremely ticklish, well restrained and her soles are exposed. My favorite models are: Alix, Lesly and Yuna.

I've been browsing a lot lately, but sometimes the lees doesn't seem as ticklish as the description says, so I made this post in order to gather recomendations from people with a similar taste. Also if you have any video suggestions from other studios, you're more than welcome to share; just keep in mind that I'm looking for intense foot tickling videos (or also body but mostly foot tickling), where the lee is or seem genuinely ticklish and has great reactions.

Btw, here's my recommendation. If you're into serious foot tickling torture, you should check out "maximum tickle penalty to Janette" from perverstage, a mexican studio on clips4sale. Most of the video is pretty decent, and almost at the end you'll see some SERIOUS tickle punishment, the lee totally breaks down; that final part is totally worth it.

Thanks. It's a good alternative, but I'm into very specific content, so I won't enjoy watching every video. I'd rather have a few 10/10 clips

Flore & Ivana are two of my absolute favourite models from FrenchTickling. Here are two of their best videos!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/905/15383123/ivanas-ticklish-feet-are-a-ticklers-dream

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/9...les-flore-on-the-device-bare-feet-tickling-hd

I can also recommend FrenchTickling's subscription service as well. It's very well-priced, and there's an awesome selection of videos to download. Definitely worth your money! :thumbsup:

Thank you very much. I will check out the videos and strongly consider the subscription.

I also love extremely ticklish reactions. The more intense the better (as long as the lee is having fun), and French Tickling has many wonderful examples. Some of my favorites from them are Lena, Mannon, Prisca, Leslie, Meleane and Claire.

I would recommend Valerie, her laughter is amazing !! Very very ticklish but seems to enjoy it. One of my favorites of all time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back