• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Artist for commission

SkyAce27

Hi all,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post, I was just curious if there are any artists around to take tickling commissions involving anime/video-game characters or recommends any artists from past commission experiences?

Depends on your needs, I suppose. I do video-game characters, but I'm a 3D-artist, if you want something more classic, DeviantArt is a good place for that kind of search :)

I commissioned some images for a long story I posted here called "Temple of the Torture Goddess."

When I was looking for artists, I just made a list of artists who post here, and some artists I liked on deviantart (even a few that didn't focus on tickle-related stuff), and just contacted all of them privately. I told them what I wanted, asked if they did commissions, how much, delivery time, terms, etc. (Some people post that info on their deviantart page) and we went from there.

Almost everyone got back to me, and all the ones I ended up commissioning were professional, accommodating, and easy to work with. Even the ones that weren't interested for whatever reason were nice about it.

So… I guess the short answer is, find them, reach out, tell them what you're looking for, and go from there.

Agree, Deviant Art would be a good place to start. There's quite a few very talented artists on there.

Khajiit can draw...

1ko410.jpg

... if you have coin.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back