• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish - Csiklandós Gidion! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The heist had gone to plan and the truck coming from Budapest intercepted and driven to the lock-up to be fleeced of the counterfeit goods later including the drugs haul and driver subdued and kidnapped. Bindfold and tightly secured to the bed on his stomach, his passport telling he 31yrs old and Gidion Bartok. I guessed by dark hair & eyes with olive complexion possibly of Gypsy origin but very attractve & 6'1". I was looking at his footwear, large black leather zip-up boots and volunteered to watch the gagged captive whilst the others took off to sort out the truck to get haul distributed which they said would take a while then they had to move the truck so told them no worries all would be fine, and text me when they were done.

Gone so just me and Gidion who early on found spoke no English and I'd checked out the word I needed in Hungarian so time for fun and Gidion reacting as feet tied together I slowly unzipped both boots and saw two size 13 socked feet, just the sides of them in black socks and whispered in his ear 'csiklandós?' 'ticklish?' and he squirmed and returned to his booted feet. Very slowly pulling them off and there they were facing me, two large socked soles of the attractive guy! I'd not be interested if he'd not been! His exposed damp, socked big feet flinched as I just placed my hands on them sensing their warmth & moistness through the socks! All Gideon could do was clench his toes and tremble at this initial assault as I then indulged in fondling his feet and having seen his gold wedding ring and witnessed his reaction to it guessed his not used to another man's touch!

I leaned into both feet taking big sniffs of them as Gideon nervously wiggled his toes involuntarily but for me invitingly and increased his nervousness focusing attention on each foot in turn, so right foot first and rubbing it and squeezing it and lightly stroking heel to toes so toes wiggled as he groaned, my sensing his holding back a giggle, then gripped his toes and held them down so stretching his socked sole taut and stroked the socked sole again and again and again saying 'csiklandós?' to him as I stroked the length of his sole until the verbal taunting and physical teasing got the reaction I wanted to hear, a muffled giggle and it seemed cursing in his language! I responded tauntingly 'csiklandós?'! I was turned on thinking here in my control a straight married man who by his ticklish reactions hated being tickled on his feet so highly improbable would willingly submit them to being tickled and especially by another man!

Thinking these thoughts having another deep sniff of both socked feet and now giving the same attention to Gidion's left foot getting the same reaction. The last thing the Hungarian trucker had been expecting was being kidnapped but definitely not his feet violated by a foot fiend! Soon both socked feet simultaneously teased by me, one finger slowly slid up n' down each of his socked soles as his toes wiggled and he tried and fought not to react and my ticklish strokes saw him trying to pull his feet away from my ticklish touch! I kept stroking up and down his feet across both arches, back and forth along his soles and around his socked toes! I loving the sight of his incredibly sensitive big feet facing me and smelling the manly aroma of his sweaty feet and stroking my fingers up n' down the socked soles in spidering caresses which soon drove him to instant, helpless giggling!

''Csiklandós? Gidion, oh yes very csiklandós all over your big feet, your big ticklish feet yes ticklish or csiklandós feet both mine to enjoy, you might not understand me but you know what csiklandós means, yes you understand this so English lesson Gidion csiklandós is ticklish, ticklish is csiklandós and Mmmm manly smelling socked and soon bare csiklandós feet are both mine to enjoy!"

Csiklandós I repeated and slowly and lightly stroked his socked soles delivering an excruciatingly ticklish sensation to his feet indulging in an intentional purposeful tickling of them! His vulnerable feet shook and squirmed, attempting to avoid every sadistic stroke of my determined and skilled touch every futile attempt of evasion unsuccessful! I loved seeing Gidion struggle and squirm to get away from the tickling being as I told him too Csiklandós! Gidion gagged inable to laugh properly just garble into the gag as I ran my fingers the length of his socked soles, spidering tickles over his arches as his socked toes clenched as he lost control over his ticklish reactions! I stroked under his toes and around the balls of his feet and his super-sensitive arches which sent him nuts!

I then indulged in slowly peeling off Gidion's socks ignoring immediate muffled protests and taunting repeating csiklandós which frustrated him even more as I commented his feet being hot'n sweaty n' smelly and needing cooling off and though tempted to tickle them was drawn to lickling them and
licked each foot from toes to heels as he squirmed and his toes wiggled in my mouth being sucked on and licked in between and caressing tickles intermixed with the lickles! I licked all over his feet again and again. I just excited having two masculine very tasty ticklish and licklish feet to massage, tease and torment. His virgin feet mine to rape and enjoy violating! His feet glistening with saliva, toes wiggling having been saliva lubed, I'd relished savouring their taste and knowng my mouth the first man's to ever go anywhere near them! Then saliva lubed spider tickled his soles as my fingers slid so easily the length of his feet. Loving hearing Gidion's muffled uncontrolled laughter!

I indulged in finger stroking in between and under his toes, just teasing and tormenting him as he was very sensitive around his toes but along the sides of his feet and his arch had him really squirming. Toes teased again and again tickling under them and telling him his feet smelled awesome being very sweaty as I licked along each foot in turn from heels to toes and across the base of his toes and sliding it in between them all which really made Gidion giggle! Licking his insteps menacingly as stroking his feet with teasing tickling touches intertwined as the sensations of his toes sucked and nibbled as my fingers lightly caressed his soles in ticklish intensity drove Gidion wild and my loving seeing his toes clench and splay as I teased and tormented the soles of his feet menacingly!

I taunted Gidion verbally csiklandós, csiklandós, csiklandós running my fingers over the soles of his bare feet as he tensed and pleaded for the tickling to stop whilst laughing like a loon which only encouraged me to tickle torment his feet more, both so vulnerable to me so reactive to tickle torture, laughing and squirming perfectly "No noo no Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaah csiklandós ha, ha, ha!" and it was great hearing him saying the word I'd teased him with & proof to me he really was extremely ticklish! I ran my fingers over the soles of his extremely ticklish feet mercilessly watching his feet shudder and seeing him squirming as he laughed and was begging for the tickling to stop! I played with his bare toes as his feet became more and more sensitive and the ticklish torment all the greater an ordeal for Gidion to deal with having two such super-sensitive feet!

I loved seeing his toes clenching as his moist, smooth soles were stroked and then again indulged in licking them again and licking in between his toes knowing he unable to do anything to stop the licklish torment which was clearly absolutely unbearable for him as it lickled as intended but also being intimate with another man's mouth all over his feet and thoroughly cleaning his sweaty feet! Csiklandós I kept saying whilst caressing his soles and toes, every touch of his feet meant an immediate reaction from Gidion being so naturally unbearably ticklish and my fingers exploring every ticklish inch of them!

Expertly finding his hot spots being his arches and under his toes then indulged in massaging his feet, just feeling them both up as I could and loving every moment of it as I do enjoy massaging guy's feet but especially straight guy's feet as they not accustomed to it so the more reactive and warming Gidion's feet and getting them sweaty so more sensitive! Loved the softness of his feet so a light touch of them tickled and his muffled laughter the only sound I needed to hear to make me indulge in teasing his feet, playing with his toes and stroking his extremely ticklish bare soles!

I savored every muffled, shrieking, hysterical laugh and plea from Gidion for the torment to stop as I did to examine his feet, have a good long look at them both and deeply sniff them before indulging in another lickling of them, so more determined oral attention given to his soles and toes! Stroking the balls of his feet and his arches loving Gidion being so exceptionally ticklish! I held his toes down with one hand and tickling around and under them with the other. I teased under them all and then resumed tickling both of his heels, arches and the balls of his very warm, sweaty feet and hearing his desperate laughter from my intense foot tickling and my tongue technique! I massaged both of Gidion's feet and brought my tongue into play, licking and tickling from every angle while I kept my fingers teasing the sides of each of his feet! I tickled his arches as his toes splayed and clenched and hearing muffled hysterical laughter such a turn on for me as my fingers teased under his toes and then stroking his arches again just addicted to Gidion's super-sensitive feet!

Nibbling and slurping all over his toes were sensations he really hated me indulging in and a perfect torturous torment to subject a straight man to enduring as it drives them wild being guy intimate with their feet then for many it lickles or it excites them which is embarrassing and humiliating for them and if so I indulge in making my oral action as sensual and sensuous as I can but with Gidion it lickled and unbearably so a perfect torment for him and loved seeing him squirming and feet shaking as to hear his manly laughter I focused my lickling-tickling on the soles, arches and toes of Gidion's big, incredible looking feet! I lickled and tickled Gidion's hypersensitive feet relentlessly so he knowing his feet being completely vulnerable at the hands of a sadistic tickler - lickler and rendered utterly powerless to stop his ticklishness-licklishness being exploited, taken complete advantage of!

I then received a text from the gang saying they were nearly back so quickly replaced Gidion's socks n' boots and waited for them! The truck emptied he was returned to it to drive back to Hungary where he'd explain to his Boss's about the heist but I doubt his ever speaking about his enduring tickle torture during his brief captivity! I stayed in the house when they took Gidion and when they came back told me that he was safely on his way but had kept saying 'Ticklish' and a word they didn't understand! I feigned ignorance but smiled inside knowing Gidion will never forget my cruelly and ruthlessly tickling and lickling his feet enjoying the sensitivity of his soles explored by my fingers and tongue, hearing his hysterical reactions and seeing his restrained feet squirming in desperation to evade any attention to them and inviting me to indulge in a vicious tongue lickling the length of his soles and running my fingers all over the length of his feet! Either using the heartless tickling or lickling having the same reaction from him subjected to extreme sensations unwelcomed by him, moans, groans, insults but most exciting of all his uncontrollable and hysterical laughter as I teased and tormented Gidion saying Csiklandós!

Last edited:
I can see you like this word: csiklandós. :) tickle-tickle = csiki-csiki

If I can help with hungarian words to you, write me on pm.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back