• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gal's New Dentist (FFF/F) - A Celebrity Tickling Story

ThePurpleQuill

TMF Regular
She steps out of her car unto the parking lot in front of a small adobe structure located in West Los Angeles, its pristine decal on the front window reading “Friendly Smiles Dentistry.” Surveying the empty front lot, she quickly rechecks her phone, verifying that she is right on time, if not a little late, for her 9 AM appointment. It couldn’t be that they were closed, as not three days had passed since she was speaking with the high-pitched front desk clerk, assuring her that they would be able to fit her in for an early appointment on such short notice. Fortunately for her, tugging on the front door handle, she finds this to not be the case, feeling the cool air of the conditioned room kissing her cheeks as she walks in.

Actress Gal Gadot is just minutes away from her first meeting with a new dentist, an event which is rendering the usually collected woman visibly nervous as far as she could tell. It was not by her own choice to find a new dentist, as she had been perfectly content with her previous practitioner Dr. Stewart, a jovial bearded man whose potbelly laugh made each visit as enjoyable as the last. He, along with his dental assistant wife, ran their practice for a full thirty-five years, four of which Gal had been their patient, establishing a rapport with the good doctor that made all of her worries melt away each visit.

However, as could have been foreseen, it was time for the two to retire, opting for a quiet ranch in Montana over the fast-paced lifestyle of the City of Angels. She was assured at their last appointment the practice would be in good hands, specifically those of Dr. Montague, a young practitioner whose cavalier attitude rubbed Gal the wrong way, and whose leering gaze always gave her chills every time he walked by. If that wasn’t enough, then it was his notoriety for administering knockout gas for the most mundane of procedures that convinced her to seek out a new dentist. The thought of being rendered completely helpless around a man like him drove her to find a new practice, and a female practitioner at that, something she felt herself lucky to locate on such short notice.

She makes her way into the small reception office, its mute green walls and felt red seats making her hope the woman spent more time on her craft than on interior decorating. She is dressed comfortably, sporting a white tank top, gray jeans, and a pair of black and white tennis shoes, hoping to make sure she presents herself as the down-to-Earth woman that she knows herself to be, indifferent to all the fame and glamor of her high-profile career. Walking up to the front desk, she is met with the joyful greeting of a red-haired young woman sitting behind the desk, her voice confirming her to be the same person that took her call.

“Good morning!” she greets the statuesque starlet, pushing her comically large glasses further up her nose. “How are you today?”

“Fine, thank you for asking,” Gal responds, now close enough to read the name “PENNY” embroidered across the left portion of the clerk’s uniform. “If I could just ask: am I early? I didn’t see any cars out in the parking lot, and couldn’t tell if you were even open.”

“Oh yes, we’re definitely open,” Penny assures her, reaching into an adjacent drawer, retrieving a trio of papers as she attaches them to a clipboard. “This is a growing practice. Dr. Burkhart is our only full-time dentist, so we don’t have that many patients at the moment. But we told her you were a new client, and she made sure to clear her schedule for time to give you a full consultation.” Gal was a bit irritated by this, believing she was being treated special, never wanting to inconvenience anyone else due to her celebrity status. Just who she may have pushed out of their appointment for her sake was something she was going to bring up to the dentist when she got the opportunity.

“Now, please fill out these forms, and the doctor will be right with you,” Penny tells her, handing Gal the clipboard, a pen attached to the top. She takes hold of it, seating herself in the plush office chair just to the left of the desk, beginning to scribble down all her medical information as fast as she can. At the end of the forms, there is a short survey, asking her to rate, among several things, her sensitivity to pain, propensity for sweets, and level of nervousness in seeing the doctor today. She rates the first and last options higher than usual, being anxious of how her new doctor is going to respond to her higher sensitivity levels, hoping that she will get the clue to treat her gently.

“Miss Gadot?” a feminine voice emanates from across the room. Gal looks up, catching sight of another young woman in the doorway, a young brunette in purple medical scrubs, seemingly the same age as the front desk attendant. “Are you ready?”

“Yes,” Gal responds, placing the clipboard atop the desk as she begins to follow the dental assistant. Entering a small hallway, they soon approach a pristine office at the end of the hall as she is directed into a plush dentistry chair in the center of the room.

“My name is Darla, and I will be your dental technician this morning,” the young woman tells her, wrapping the baby blue bib around the starlet’s neck. “Dr. Burkhart will be in momentarily, but in the meantime, I’d just like to take your pulse and blood pressure, if that’s okay.”

“Sure, no problem,” Gal responds, handing over her wrist for Darla to take her pulse. Writing down her result on a small notepad beside her, Darla begins taking Gal’s blood pressure which the starlet knows is going to be elevated, her nervousness increasing minute by minute with anticipation. Suddenly, there is a soft knock on the door, followed by the gentle entrance of the doctor herself.

“Hi Miss Gadot,” the woman says, reaching out to shake the starlet’s hand. “I’m Sheila Burkhart. It’s so nice to finally meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too,” Gal responds, just as Darla is finishing up. Not knowing much about her, Gal surmises that the woman is most likely in her early 40s. Gal notes she is also dressed quite comfortably, wearing the typical white lab coat, black slacks, and gray running shoes, a casual demeanor that is quite comforting to her at the moment.

“How’s our patient doing today, Darla?” the doctor asks, turning towards the technician.

“Fine Dr. Burkhart. She is just coming in for a preliminary consultation,” she answers, standing up from her stool, wrapping her stethoscope around her neck. “Her pulse is slightly elevated, while her blood pressure is higher than normal.” Nodding her head, Dr. Burkhart turns towards Gal, a reassuring smile on her face.

“I read on your chart that you are feeling a bit anxious today, is that correct?” she asks, met with a meek nod of the head from her patient. Gal slightly blushes, feeling embarrassed that she would still be nervous about going to the dentist this far into adulthood. Sensing this, the good doctor seats herself before her, engaging her in a nurturing tone.

“It’s okay to feel nervous seeing a new dentist for the first time, that’s completely normal. I assure you I will do everything in my power to make this first visit as enjoyable as possible, okay?” With this, Gal feels herself relaxing a bit, reciprocating with a smile and a nod of her head. “In fact, just to let you know, one of the services we provide for our clients is a specially formulated inhalant. It’s not knockout gas, I assure you, or even laughing gas, as I’m sure you’ve heard of. No, this is merely a form of aromatherapy meant to relax you, something that has had high success for each of my clients. If you would like, we can administer a small amount for you to try out and see for yourself.” Though initially nervous about the thought of anything like that entering her body, there is something about Dr. Burkhart’s reassurance that makes her open to the idea, at least long enough for her to agree to it.

“Just a little bit,” Gal says, to which Dr. Burkhart responds with a pat on her shoulder. She reaches down, taking out a small plastic mask that wraps around Gal’s head, over her mouth and nose. Reaching below the seat, Dr. Burkhart twists the release on the canister, as a gentle hiss accompanies the steady stream of gas entering through the mask. Gal takes a deep breath, and another, slowly feeling a weight being lifted off her as a haze washes over her.

“Feeling anything?” Dr. Burkhart asks her, slowly closing the release of the canister as the air gently comes to a stop. Gal tries to respond, but her mouth doesn’t do what she is telling it, her lips and jaw seemingly moving in slow motion. In fact, the more she tries to move anything else, the more she realizes she now has little to no control over any part of her body, lying helpless in the plush dentist chair, all at the whim of a stranger like the fate she had hoped to avoid all along. However, little could she have realized that feeling helpless was only going to get worse.

“That’s what I wanted to hear,” Dr. Burkhart tells her, patting her soft hand on Gal’s left forearm as she reaches into the cabinet behind her. “Now that you’re all prepared, I think it’s time to start the procedure.” Turning herself around, Dr. Burkhart reveals that, had Gal any control of her face, would have made her eyes go wide as saucers: two thick leather cuffs, those you’d find in a kinky couple’s private stash, with metal loops lining the outer layer of each. Taking her by the arm, Dr. Burkart begins wrapping the plush material around her left wrist. Gal tries with all her strength to pull her arm away, only to find her efforts falling well short of making that happen. As she finishes binding her wrist, Dr. Burkhart takes a large metal clip from her stash, attaching it to a loop on the cuff, followed by a notch in the chair’s arm, soon doing the exact same with Gal’s right wrist as well. She gazes upon her handiwork, getting the sensation that Gal does not appreciate it as much as she soon will.

“Oh goodness!” Dr. Burkhart exclaims, turning herself back around to her cabinet of goodies. “I almost forgot your legs! Silly me!” She retrieves another pair of cuffs, parking herself next to Gal’s ankles as she gives them the same treatment. Had she been a villain in her next movie, Gal would have kicked her head off by now but, feeling her ankles attached to the end of the chair, she now knows just how impossible that is going to be from here on out. Having secured her patient to her chair, Dr. Burkhart turns herself around in her own chair, gazing into Gal’s distraught eyes with that same tender comforting demeanor.

“Now, I know what you’re thinking, and the answer is no: I don’t think you’ll have any trouble just lying here for the time being,” Dr. Burkhart tells her, tracing the tip of her finger up Gal’s left arm. “I just wanted you to look exactly the way you are, and that is under my control. Think of this as our ice breaker: by the end of our appointment, you’ll know as much about me as I’ll know about you. For example, I must tell you there’s nothing sexier than a woman with freshly shaved underarms. They’re always my favorite spot to start with.” A wave of confusion washes over the helpless starlet, swiftly exchanged with that of sheer panic as, ever so gently, Dr. Burkhart snakes her hands underneath Gal’s arms, skittering the tips of her fingers over the delicate flesh of Gal’s underarms.

A stream of breathless giggles begins emanating from Gal’s gullet, forced to lie motionless as the good doctor tastes her underarms with the tips of her fingers. Her elbows resting atop the plush arms of the chair at this exact angle means that her underarms are completely accessible, not even able to rock back and forth as her teasingly tender touch makes quick work of her delicate flesh, tickling one of her worst spots with wicked effectiveness.

“I’m sorry, but are you ticklish? You didn’t put that on the form, so I had no idea. I guess I’ll have to punish you for that Miss Gadot.” Her teasing fingers give way to massaging thumbs, pressing them into that tender muscle just at the sides of Gal’s perky breasts. A slight squeak is all Gal can muster, a torrent of silent laughter the only thing displaying just how effective this unorthodox treatment is being.

“You are very sensitive Miss Gadot,” Dr. Burkhart notes, pulsating her way down Gal’s sides, counting out every rib on her way down. “But that’s not all your fault, now is it? As you may have realized, our special concoction acts not just as a paralytic agent, but also a nerve stimulator, turning up all your sensory responses up to eleven. It just makes our initial procedure that much more effective, getting you to move less and feel more. Wouldn’t you agree? I’m glad you do.” This is the definition of wrong, Gal thinks to herself: trained by the Israeli army, only to eventually play one of the fiercest superheroes to grace the big screen, she now finds her muscles acting like wet noodles, rendered completely immobile by the most pathetic of bonds she should escape from with ease, all at the mercy of a woman who talked her into letting her guard down.

“Now then, let’s get you more comfortable, shall we?” Dr. Burkhart says, glancing down at Gal’s shoes, making the woman’s stomach drop to the floor. Perching herself just before them, Dr. Burkhart grasps them by the heels and, in one fell swoop, peels them from their perch, revealing a pair of perfectly shaped socked feet. Had she known that someone was going to tickle her feet today, then surely Gal would have chopped them off herself just to prevent it from happening, the horrid memories of her childhood she relives with even the thought of it a fate she tries desperately to avoid. However, just when she thinks the nefarious doctor is going to capitalize on them herself, she is surprised yet again.

“You know, I’ve been so rude Miss Gadot, you have no idea. Here I am, keeping you all to myself, when my two most dedicated employees have been waiting outside the door for their turn this entire time. Girls?” Dr. Burkhart calls to the front office, as both Penny and Darla enter the room, purely innocent grins on their faces. “I have to retrieve our “special treatment” for Miss Gadot here from the trunk of my car. Would you both be dears and occupy her while I’m gone?”

“Of course, Dr. Burkhart, we’d be glad to,” Darla notes, wrapping around the bound starlet as Dr. Burkhart makes her way out of the room, standing herself over Gal’s limp form. “Thanks again for choosing our practice, Gal. I hope you’re enjoying your first appointment.” Ever so gently, Darla begins spidering her fingers across Gal’s neck, up and down as she traverses her bar collarbone with ease. Such delicate strokes make the poor woman shriek silent breathless screams, clenching her eyelids tight as they can, feeling the tears being squeezed out of the edges of her eyes. It is in this blinded state that poor Gal can only feel the socks slipped off her feet, unable to even clench her toes just to keep them in her possession, as Penny reveals a shapely pair of size nine feet, much to the astonishment of the gleeful front desk clerk.

“My, they're so big!” Penny exclaims, kneeling herself as she places her wriggling fingers just before their tender soles. “They’re bigger than my hands!” With ease, she directs the tips of her sharpened nails into Gal’s still flesh, as a bolt of electricity runs up both of her legs, straight into her slowly liquefying brain.

“It seems we have a ticklish warrior princess in our midst!” Penny exclaims, pulsating her way across the length of Gal’s helplessly rendered feet. “I wonder if being in those boots all the time has made her a wee bit of a tenderfoot?” Gal wishes to shake her head no, anything that would counteract this horrendous teasing she is receiving, as twenty devilish fingers indulge in her flesh with abandon. Out of her awareness, her toes begin to quiver, an autonomous response to the tender tickles Penny is indulging in.

“What’s that, Gal’s toes?” Penny says to them, cupping her ear as though she is expecting an answer. “You want to play Five Little Piggies?” Gal’s eyes nearly pop out of her skull as she hears those words, followed by the dastardly nursery rhyme that was sure to come.

“These little piggies went to market,” Penny starts, swirling the tips of her fingers over the tops of Gal’s big toes. The helpless starlet forcefully gazes down, her eyes betraying the utter agony she is foreseeing in this helpless position.

“These little piggies stayed home,” Penny continues, scraping her nails over the soft flesh over her second toes, making Gal flinch in response, the first autonomous movement she has had in almost an hour.

“These little piggies had roast beef,” Penny squeaks in glee, massaging her third toes in tandem, eliciting another twitch from her subject, this time in her calf. It seems that, despite the cruel nature of this game, it is enticing her body to take action, as little by little, Gal is regaining some form of peripheral motion.

“These little piggies had none,” Penny iterates, rubbing her thumbs over Gal’s fourth toes, making the woman’s knees jerk in response.

“And these little piggies went wee wee wee, all the way home!” Penny finishes, digging her nails underneath all of her toes at once, a squeal of hapless mirth emanating from Gal’s gullet after so long. Dissolving into full-throated laughter, Gal finally takes it upon herself to begin struggling, her hands flapping upward, gently kicking her legs against her leather restraints, now partially demonstrating the ticklish suffering she has been experiencing all this time.

“What do we have here?” says Dr. Burkhart, just as she is returning into the room, a travel bag in hand.

“I think the patient is getting a little restless,” Darla tells her, pressing her hands down atop Gal’s shoulders, fearing she might have enough in her to escape.

“Oh, that won’t do dear,” says Dr. Burkhart, placing her hand atop the gauge of the breathing canister. “We haven’t even gotten to the fun part yet.” That familiar hiss echoes throughout the room, feeding more of that concoction into Gal’s lungs through the breathing mask still attached to her face. She wishes to stop herself from breathing it in but, given just how breathless she has become after this time with these two young women, Gal cannot help herself but to take giant gulps of the mixture. Slowly but surely, the strength she so sought after begins syphoning its way out of her muscles, laying her back in the same submissive position she found herself at the beginning.

“I’m so sorry Miss Gadot, I should have been clearer as to the procedure,” Dr. Burkhart dictates to her, with Gal barely able to keep her eyes on her. “You see, we have so many patients like you coming from traditional backgrounds, those that might be a bit wary of some intimate contact at the hands of women like ourselves. So, we devised a three-phrase procedure to help loosen you up for a change. Phase One: the gas, to get you nice and receptive. Phase Two: a bit of light teasing, just to get you used to a woman’s touch.” She reaches into her pack, retrieving a large vibrating wand, wielding it right in front of Gal’s eyes.

“Now onto Phase Three,” she says, turning it onto its lowest setting, as she guides it right into the crevice in between Gal’s shapely legs. The helpless heroine gasps, feeling the blissful tremors reverberate from her womanhood, across her body, all the way down to the tips of her toes. Despite the progressive heroine she plays, Gal is a traditional woman, saving her feminine pleasures for her husband alone. In futile desperation she tries to resist, trying to think of just how far she has come with her loving family, hoping to keep hold of that last shred of dignity she has left in her. Seeing the resistance in her face, Dr. Burkhart motions to her colleagues, having stood in the corner of the room, watching in lustful interest.

“Ladies?” she asks of them. “Be dears, and help Miss Gadot shed her pesky modesty.” They take position once again, with Penny at her feet, and Darla standing just above her. It begins with the brunette, as what was once a pesky teasing tickle has been substituted with a soft yet definite rubbing, slowly working its way over Gal’s perky breasts, snaking her way underneath her clothes. Focusing on her nipples, it is as though she is tuning a HAM radio, as Darla begins dialing in to the exact frequency that drives Gal over the edge.

“You want it so bad, don’t you Miss Gadot?” Darla tenderly asks her, leaning forward to place her mouth ever so close to Gal ear, making the starlet feel the warmth of her breath as she speaks in a hushed womanly tone. “No one will know about it, we promise. It’ll be our little secret.” If that weren’t enough to drive her over the edge, then it is surely the dastardly Penny that is usurping her resistance, using her tongue to gently entice her supple heels and tender soles. Her pecking kisses and playful nibbles alone were enough to make Gal bite the left side of her lip in suppressed lust. Little did she know that was only the preamble to it: flossing it in between each one of her toes, flicking it against the soft pads of her toes, Penny makes due with such a simple technique to drive Gal completely bonkers.

“She’s getting close girls,” Dr. Burkhart assures them, turning up the vibrating wand to its maximum setting. “Let’s get to home base.” Had you not been there, you would have thought she didn’t put up a fight. However, with a roaring moan, eyes rolling back into her skull, Gal’s earth-shattering climax demonstrated to her new dentist, as well as her practitioners, that she would need a lot more one-on-one consultations to reap the true benefits of their practice, a suppressed sexuality needing to be coaxed out of her as far as they were concerned, setting up another appointment just next week.

And if the haughty starlet just happened to find it in herself to refuse her appointment? Well, let’s just say there was a package readily available for delivery to one of the several celebrity news outlets, one which clearly catalogued, both with visuals as well as high definition audio, the lesbianic escapades of the prominent starlet at the hands of three unidentifiable young women, that which would surely put a damper on any marital status she could have, the wholesome powerful image of her being dismantled in favor of the helplessly ticklish little sex kitten she has certainly proven herself to be.

The End

Last edited:
Unreal story Purple quill, Gal Gadot is an absolute godess, DC knocked it out of the park by casting her as Wonder Woman.

I love this story continues like this !!!! Gal Gadot tickling laughing gas and nurses a perfect combination !!! Beautiful !!!!

Terrific story! I love Gal Gadot. Thank you!!! I remembered a story about going to a new dentist. Shortly before that, I had a dream that I had been put to sleep and all my teeth had been extracted. Creepy! But despite my fear, I went to the dentist. I was greeted by a very pleasant interior and a nice lady at the reception. I went into the office, the doctor was very affectionate. I had to have an implant fitted. So I was quickly fitted with Mini Implant Dentures and went home with a smile on my face.

Last edited:
Excellent story! Please post the details of further appointments. Well done!

I just read a great story about going to the dentist, and it reminded me of the importance of oral health. It's refreshing to come across narratives that help reduce the anxiety many people feel about dental visits. Proper dental care, including innovative treatments like Invisalign, can have a substantial impact on our overall well-being. This story offers a positive perspective on dentistry, emphasizing its role in maintaining a healthy, confident smile. If you're curious about Invisalign treatments in Forest Hills, Queens, check out this informative link: VIP Dental Care NY. It's always great to see content promoting good dental practices.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back