• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male Lees/Female Lers

Ita24

TMF Regular
Based on what I've seen, I get the impression the typical situation in tickling is men tickling women. I know that's not true for everyone, but I'd imagine a fair majority. I could be wrong. I'm curious to talk about people's preferences.

I am a 27 year old, straight guy. I very much enjoy tickling a woman I'm close with, I'd never turn that down. If I'm being honest though, I'm SO ticklish all over my body and due to that I prefer to be the Lee if it was up to me. But again, love it either way.

Let's talk about it. Lee or Ler preference? Into doing it with men, women, both? Anything else that comes to mind.

Female lee here to men or women. I definitely tend to lean more lee, but I have enjoyed tickling women as well.

When I was young, I was really ticklish and avoided being tickled at all cost. But I loved to tickle. But as I got older, my ticklishness faded away to pretty much nothing. I think back and kinda wish that I had been tied up and had the living hell tickled out of me like I did to so many. Can't change that now, so I just tickle whenever I can. I do still enjoy that! :p

I am also a female lee to men or women, experimenting with ler, but still prefer lee side of things. if I found the right man I felt comfortable with sure I would tickle them especially if they asked for it even if it is just a friend and not a romantic interest. But I would have to have some sort of connection in order to feel comfortable being a ler for them.

i started out as a ler, sure i was somewhat ticklish but i was a ler. i found in sexual relationships that i like being tickled by the lady i was with, and being as ticklish as i was/am, when being intimate the lady sure as hell tickled me! lol
i am at the point now where my wife is the primary ler and i am the lee. she is so freaking good at tickling me.
embrace both sides of tickling in your life.
last note, i am strictly m/f and f/m. same sex tickling is a complete turn off for me.

steve

I have always been strickly ler. Never had any interest in being a lee. My preferences has been females.

I started out more often being a male lee, but as time went on I find that I enjoy being a ler a lot more. Being a fairly submissive person in day to day life, I like the dominance that comes with being a ler.

I’m into both! Would LOVE to be tied and tickled by one or more women!

I'm a straight guy who's more of a switch but I only want to tickle/be ticked by women. I just don't enjoy being touched by other men.

I haven't had real life tickling experiences, I would love tickling a woman and eagerly submit as a ticklee if she wished.
(in virtual regards I definately switch between ler / lee for the other rp'ers amusement)

If you'd have asked me this 10-15 years ago, I would have said both equally. Now? I love being a lee, obviously, but my ler side is becoming more and more dominant. :D

Seriously, I don't know how to explain it except that maybe it has always been that way. I was always a tickler. In the past, I always tickled folks more than I was tickled. Now-a-days my ticklee side is pretty much satisfied, but I just might be an insatiable ler.

Tickling in the time of Covid.... UGH! Enough time but the worst time to find someone to torture under my wiggling fingers.

-Sunny

I'm more of a ler, but have always wondered what it's like to be a lee. Sadly, none of my girlfriends were into tickling and while most of them would let me tickle them playfully, not one of them was willing to tickle me. But I'd be happy to try it out one day.

I'm a male switch. I think I love both tickling and getting tickled pretty much equally, but my experience is mostly being the ticklee. My ex-wife unfortunately hated to get tickled, but was happy to tickle me when I wanted her to. I'd like to try doing the tickling more but haven't had a lot of luck finding willing ticklees so far.

I'm a pansexual cis female switch in an open marriage. My husband is my Dom and Ler and we own a male submissive.

As a female I couldn’t imagine NOT tickling a guy I was with if he was super ticklish even if he was a ler.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back