• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you try to find out someone is one of us?

I usually find out on accident.

I think the last person I found out about was 19 or in his early 20s. We were working a show together, and he would NOT get out of my way. I quickly tickled him (which was nicer than shoving him) and his face lit up in a way that I instantly recognized. It was like looking in a mirror.

Then I realized that day that he was ALWAYS trying to put himself into situations/ positions where he could be tickled. At which point, I never tickled him again (because I didn't want ANYONE on the show to know I was ticklish. I don't think I would have escaped that show alive if they knew. And because... I don't know. It scared me. LOL LOL!)

-Sunny

I realized I didn't even answer your question....

It's hard! Even when I've been honest, I often ran into guys (even through fetish sites) whom weren't really into it, and thought it was easy foreplay for sex. (which never worked out for them....) :-D

So- I think honesty is still the best bet.

I did have one boyfriend who I am 99% sure was into it, but that was before I fully knew that it was something to be into. We had a tumultuous relationship, so even now, I can't very well confirm my suspicions.

I ended up finding the perfect person for me over the years through TMF. Believe it or not, it was his love for music that first grabbed my attention. I would start a lyric and he would finish it and vice versa. We still do that. :smilelove

Just curious how you go about doing this in a discreet way?

I personally love to laugh but that (I dont think) has anything to do with my fetish...

As a female, pretty much EVERY guy I’ve dated would tickle me whether or not I told him I like it, but I don’t think I ever dated one of us...I think it was (and is) a part of flirting.

What are your techniques to spot one out??

I don’t think I’ve ever met one...

I haven't found a way, yet! Like you, I think most guys would tickle us whether they were into it or not:)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back