• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Probably repost - but does anybody know if a better quality version exists? 2x /F

That's pretty cool, thanks! Would you happen to know what they're saying in the other video? I'm curious what they're playing for

That's pretty cool, thanks! Would you happen to know what they're saying in the other video? I'm curious what they're playing for

Sure! The translation to the video you posted first is:

- João Gordo (Fat John): "It's time to 'I'll fuck you'! Let another asshole enter the stage. Enter, sucker!"

- Cacata* (Girl 01): "I'm Cacata and I'm here on the Gordo (Fat) Big Show to fuck my opponent!"

- JG: "Hey, clap for her! Wow, what a big pair of gaiters! What a boot! What a big shoe!"*

- G.01: "No!"

- JG: "No, right? Clap for her, shit! Are you going to fuck your daughter here or not?"*

- G.01: "I'll fuck with her!"

- JG: "Are you a heavy metal's girl, what are you?"

- G.01: "Me? I'm metal."

- JG: "Metal, right? She's metal, she's metal! So, let the other girl enter the stage. She's another girl! Enter there, shit!"

- Nathalia (Girl 02): "My name is Nathalia and I come here for a single propose: destroy my opponent! She's fucked!"

- JG: "Alright, lady?"

- G.02: "Everything's great!"

- JG: "There's a cake confection stuck in your mouth!"*

- G.02: "No, they tricked you!"

- JG: "It's the following question: it's canoeing or it's all free?"*

- G.01 and G.02: "All free!"

- JG: "All free. So let's see what's the fucking challenge they'll face today"

- Speaker (off): "The tickling crucifixion has returned! Our drag friends will make our challengers pee their pants with laughter!"

- JG: “And to tickle ‘til death these two bastards, I’ll call to the Stage our shemale double! The killers! You need to tickle them to death! At my sign! One, two, three, go! Go, go, go! Tickle them to death! It’s being too weak! Go, go, go! Do you give up?”

- G.02: “No!”

- JG: “Go, go, go! I Wanna tickle them too! Go on one girl, I’m going on that one! Do you give up?”

- G.01: “No!”

- JG: “Do you give up!”

- JG: “Do you give up?”

- G.01: “I give up...”

- JG: “She gave up!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
- JG: “Are you afraid, honey?”

- G.02: “No...”

- JG: “Are you afraid? Do you wanna be tickled?

- JG: “Weren’t you ever tickle attacked in your life?”

- JG: “Oh, she can’t be tickle attacked! What she deserves? Tickling! Let’s tickle this girl ‘til death!”*

*I couldn't really understand the first girl's name;

*The "big shoe" is because, in Brazil, it's "Sapatão". And it's a word that describes a lesbian girl;

*It's not clear for me if the second girl is her daughter. I don't know why they said it;

*I think it's a piercing;

*I don't know what he meant with "canoeing" in that context;

*It’s weird, because JG says “cosquinhão” two times – and I understand it as “tickle attack”, because the girl gets nervous –. But, after that, he says “cacinhão”. I don’t know why ...

This is a classic clip. Thank you to Dark Crane for translating. I always got the gist of what they were saying, but it's nice to get confirmation.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back