• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just this one weird year, don't kill your family. Webchat or call, save their lives.

FrenzyTickles

TMF Master
Nobody can wait until this horrible year is over, I'm sure.

Pardon me for inserting this as it's depressing but I'm not looking forward to reading about another 100,000+ deaths due to parties & gatherings,

this story has become all too common. And the daily death toll is ridiculous, so much of that could've been prevented if people took care
wore masks & didn't gather.

I could list too many articles... Weddings, birthday parties -- "We thought it was gone, we didn't know anyone affected...."

Nothing political here -- just medical. I've had COVID, you do not want it. It's NOT "the flu."
I lost a coworker, almost lost family, and know too many who did.

It's also left too many with lasting damage -- you don't hear those stats often enough (and doctors are still figuring that out...):

LONG TERM EFFECTS OF COVID-19:
(Organ damage, memory... and hair loss, if that's the one factor that matters to some... Women as well...)

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/long-term-effects.html

All it takes is one person who isn't yet showing symptoms.

"A 'HARMLESS' DINNER PARTY ENDED UP KILLING MY DAD"

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/harmless-dinner-party-ended-killing-022257213.html

Please CARE for your family & friends.... There's nothing "chicken" or "compliant" about mature concern & self restraint. :ermm:

Doctors on all sides are saying there should be a vaccine by the end of December into January (!!) It's CLOSE ----

Too late for the holidays *this year, but are we grown ups?

They're also saying THEY'VE NEVER SEEN SO MUCH DEATH, the toll is more than all major modern wars combined --
Bodies are literally piling up once again, hospitals overflowing. Ask any doctor or nurse... anywhere in the U.S. especially.

"COVID-19 has killed more Americans than the 5 most recent wars combined"
https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/covid-...han-the-5-most-recent-wars-combined-1.5115916

If people gather for holidays, that will multiply exponentially again.

Technology (even just a phone...) is a wonderful thing, please use it.

Last edited:
My family has made the choice not to gather for the holidays. It's definitely kind of sad, but in the interest of public health, we're taking the safe route. Hopefully with a vaccine on the horizon, combined with public safety measures and a better understanding of the virus, by this time next year we can all get back to gathering and resume socializing with friends and family.

Last edited:
We won't be doing the big, extended family Thanksgiving get together this year. All of the smaller family units will still get together though. Not sure about Christmas yet.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back