• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REMASTERED VINTAGE SERIES : LENA IS TICKLED TO HELL IN THE STOCKS FOR FRENCH TV!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather

VISIT OUR HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

Visit.jpg

REMASTERED VINTAGE SERIES :
LENA IS TICKLED TO HELL IN THE STOCKS FOR FRENCH TV

GET READY TO ENJOY HERE THE BEST OF THE BEST.
Lena was one of our most ticklish model ever with the craziest hysterical laughter we have ever seen in our entire production.
We have to admit that we have never seen this type of reactions since her and we may be never enjoy it again.
This girl was a dream, a real tickler's dream on earth and for this incredible session we was interviewed by
a french television who contacted us to make a report on tickling fetish.

We never pushlished this TV report in the past so if you buy this clip you'll watch it for the real first time.
The TV report is approx 5 minutes long and we have added it at the end of Lena's crazy tickle torture in the stocks
where she's punished on her feet and upperbody.
You wil be really impressed by Lena's ticklishness and this could be the first time you see that.

WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO FOR SALE!

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : LENA TICKLING SAMPLE

This is excellent! Lena is one of the best tickling models of all time. So great to see her remastered. I’ll never forgot her side by side with Nelly(another hall of famer) such a gorgeous pair of extremely ticklish women.

Amazing! Two questions; will this be on the Frenchtickling-HD site too, or just Clips4Sale? Are there subtitles for your interview? Love your work. Thanks!

Amazing! Two questions; will this be on the Frenchtickling-HD site too, or just Clips4Sale? Are there subtitles for your interview? Love your work. Thanks!

Yes it will be on frenchtickling-HD and the interview is in french only

she is amazing. so pretty too! she is what i like to call "marriage material".

steve

I had to check the date and it's indeed a recent post of yours. Old footage however. Yeah, she truly was a legend.

This reminds me the Paris Dernière clip with the ladder.

It's something that has been lost

Génial !!! J’adore Lena ! Surtout que j’ai pu à l’époque ou elle le faisait, faire une séance avec elle. Une femme superbe et vraiment gentille.

Oh man Lena every ticklers dream.
I still hope she wil return one day.....maybe false hope but still.

Génial !!! J’adore Lena ! Surtout que j’ai pu à l’époque ou elle le faisait, faire une séance avec elle. Une femme superbe et vraiment gentille.

Tu as fait une très belle rencontre alors car c'était vraiment une fille délicieuse et adorable.

Tu as fait une très belle rencontre alors car c'était vraiment une fille délicieuse et adorable.

Oui ! J’en garde un souvenir impérissable. J’ai une vidéo de notre session que je garde jalousement. 😊 Tu as des nouvelles d’elle ? Savoir si elle va bien ?!

Oui ! J’en garde un souvenir impérissable. J’ai une vidéo de notre session que je garde jalousement. Tu as des nouvelles d’elle ? Savoir si elle va bien ?!

Non malheureusement je n'ai plus aucun contact avec elle depuis plus de 10 ans.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back